Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:01:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

God's Own Baby-Killers: Abortions Soar Where Religious Zeal Abounds

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: God's Own Baby-Killers: Abortions Soar Where Religious Zeal Abounds  (Read 103 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: February 28, 2008, 08:26:42 am »

READER'S COMMENT:

Grandma Jefferson:

The **** of Women's Rights: Witch Craze

...Not that we've had too many, for very long.

Thank you for this, as perfect a description of the on-going, perpetual, and hidden holocaust
against women as I've ever read, in it's most recent, globally lethal form. But no tears from
the junta for them, just profits from China, and of course, the additional benefits of ethnic
cleansing by proxy, on the cheap, without wasting needed dollars or valuable war materiel
destined for Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Cuba...

Patriarchy is the religion of the world, administered by local cults, and always, the goal is the enslavement of women as brood sows and slaves. Politically, women's reproductive rights are
always the first things to be jettisoned, as the popularity of certified fruitcake Ron Paul among
many so-called "progressives" amply demonstrates, despite his anti-choice, bahbull thumpin'
stand:

"I'm surprised that I don't have more co-sponsors for my Sanctity of Life Act. It removes the jurisdiction from the federal courts & allows the states to pass protection to the unborn..."

How is this any different from the Taliban? "But somebody can be anti choice and still believe
in civil liberty if..." (insert whatever excuse here). Well, no. You cannot claim to support
"Liberty, freedom, equal rights, civil rights,"etc. on the one hand, and use government inter-
vention to deny women the right to control their reproductive lives at the same time.

Either women have the right to make their own life decisions, or they are, in fact, not free.

Embryos are not "people", women are. The rest is semantic headgames, structured to dis-
guise the real agenda (and consequences) of the anti-choice, pro-coathanger crowd behind
a tissue of pseudo-science, as concocted by themselves, lying myths, and bloody-shirt-
waving bathos.

But of course, Ron Paul is no different from the rest of the white Christiban males on the
NeoCon side, and it's all about power and control, not bleeding hearts for aborted embryos.
How many millions of living people, children, not embryos, among them, have these greedy
ghouls slaughtered, one way or the other? Chris's essay shows you yet another tip of that
horrific reality.

Women are the majority of the species, and are the gates of Life. Nobody gets here without
us, and I sometimes wonder if the men on the anti-choice trolley envy that awesome miracle
so much, hate us for that so much, that they're driven to attempt to usurp that prerogative,
insisting that only they can make those decisions. They own us, 'cause their bahbull says so.

Back in the day, I sported a Pro-Choice button that read,

"If men got pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament".

NO man would tolerate this sort of government-backed **** of his own personal liberty, life
options, or self-determination.

Typically, they ignore the other half of the equation: men. Did not gawd curse Onan for

"spilling his seed upon the ground"?

I say we need new laws mandating 'Merkun men to breed, and support, a set quota of, say,
a dozen offspring each, to guarantee a steady supply of cannon fodder and cheap labor for
the Empire, a la Mittzie's lament about abortions. Naturally, monogamy would be out the
window, but that wouldn't faze the repthugs, as their track record amply demonstrates. If
sterile, the males must adopt, and raise, a dozen children. Oh, and no more vasectomies for YOUUUUUUUU either. They're a tool of the DEVIL. For those of you who have had them,
please report to the Vasectomy Reversal unit of your local hospital for immediate restructuring.

We know who you all are, so macht schnell!

ALL adult males will be subject to this. The Birth records will be tracked, and non-compliance
will result in prosecution, indefinite detention in a secure location, waterboarding, which isn't
as bad as you think, wear your Speedos, or deportation to the Front in....

That's fair, isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: