Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:39:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why are Conservatives so Dumb??

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are Conservatives so Dumb??  (Read 2294 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2008, 07:20:36 am »

I think the biggest difference between conservatives and liberals is that conservatives love their country, no matter what it does and wear their patriotism proudly around the world.

Right especially when you got a President that tries to usher in a fascist nation like Adolph Hitler did and like his grandfather Prescott Bush tried to do in the 1930s.

Liberals always want to change America and point out it's problems.  We don't need negative people like that in America.  As far as I'm concerned, any of these liberals that have a problem with the way things are done in America have one option open to them - to leave.  We don't need those kind of people screwing things up for the rest of us.

Let's see abolishing monarchies, abolishing slavery, abolishing discrimination, abolishing institutional sexism, bearing arms, right to speedy trials, disallowing cruel and unusual punishment, representative government, and freedom of expression.  All these ideas must have seemed pretty "liberal" or "progressive" at some point.  Conservatives tend to think that traditions were always 100% moral, just and effective.  It's just not the case.

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2008, 07:26:22 am »

Some also want to make English the official language of America.

Left wingers don't want any of these things.

Oh that's right let's avoid having an official language in America and become a nation of Babel.  This way we can be invaded a lot more easily by a foreign nation.  Now this is Darwinistically challenged liberalism.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2008, 03:36:30 pm »

I have a few issues with the gal that started this topic. Conservatives ain't dumb, liberals just think they're smart, is all.

Politics is whats really stupid. The followers that you all are.
Not one among all you "conservatives are a leader of any sort.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 03:38:52 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

OneHappyTexan

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2008, 01:23:22 am »

Volitzer, I get the feeling you support Ron Paul because you have pacifist tendencies and are against the war in Iraq, like Paul is.  However, there are times in life where you have to fight and where war is neccessary, and this was one.  Saddam has WMDs and would have been a threat to everyone had he not been stoppeed.  Those WMDs have since been moved to Syria, even though the liberal media would have you believe otherwise. It's a shame that the media has so decided to villify George Bush to the point that they won't even give him the benefit of the doubt.  He isn't a perfect President, but we have to be positive - at least we didn't end up with Gore or Kerry.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2008, 11:35:15 pm »

Volitzer, I get the feeling you support Ron Paul because you have pacifist tendencies and are against the war in Iraq, like Paul is.  However, there are times in life where you have to fight and where war is necessary, and this was one.  Saddam has WMDs and would have been a threat to everyone had he not been stopped.  Those WMDs have since been moved to Syria, even though the liberal media would have you believe otherwise. It's a shame that the media has so decided to vilify George Bush to the point that they won't even give him the benefit of the doubt.  He isn't a perfect President, but we have to be positive - at least we didn't end up with Gore or Kerry.

Okay where did you get that Ron Paul is a pacifist ??  Because he believes we should follow the Constitution and have an actual declaration of war before we actually invade a country ??

Because he actually believes that the Executive Branch is Constitutionally a weaker branch on purpose.

I support Ron Paul because he believes that America should be sovereign over its own military and not to be outsourced as mercenaries for Bilderberger agendas.

Have you watched ENDGAME yet ??

If you haven't then stop posting here and watch it.

http://video.google.com Type in ENDGAME.
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2008, 01:46:48 am »

Volitzer, Ron Paul believes that the invasion of Iraq was a mistake and constantly goes on about that every chance he gets. That's good enough for me. In my opinion, he was an embarrassment to Texas in those debates, and I was glad that in that one debate Guiliani took him to the woodshed.  When you begin to support a decent Republican candidate, one who is proud of the brave men we have fighting for us overseas, than maybe we can agree on him. Until then, America doesn't need another pacifist to lead her. We had enough of that when we had Jimmy Carter leading us.  Ron Paul is simply a Republican version of Jimmy Carter.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 01:19:28 pm »

What did the Founding-Fathers say about entangling alliances ??  About being against them.

This is where Ron Paul stands.

The whole 'War on Terror' is a phony front to bring in the NAU for the NWO.

Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 10:43:22 pm »

I'm with you, Hap.  I suppose if liberals like Ron Paul had their way, the Islamo-facsists would be runnin' wild in Washington D.C., blowing stuff up.  You can't reason with those Islamo-fascists.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2008, 12:22:59 pm »

I'm with you, Hap.  I suppose if liberals like Ron Paul had their way, the Islamo-facsists would be runnin' wild in Washington D.C., blowing stuff up.  You can't reason with those Islamo-fascists.

Vernon:

No one here is buying the Islamo-fascist line of bull$#!+, stop listening to COINTELPRO conservative media and watch ENDGAME at http://video.google.com
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2008, 05:06:01 pm »

Ron Paul is a Libertarian not a liberal.

There is a difference.

authoritarian
.........................|
liberal-------------------------conservative
                   libertarian

None of you conservative types are showing your intellect to well here.   Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
OneHappyTexan

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2008, 01:10:14 am »

Libertarian, conservative, it makes no difference what someone calls themself.  When your country goes to war, you have only one choice if you're a patriotic Ameican, and that's to support it.  On those counts, Ron Paul fails miserably.  And so do people like Byron and his liberal friends (of which there are apparently many here). 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2008, 12:59:40 pm »

Libertarian, conservative, it makes no difference what someone calls themself.  When your country goes to war, you have only one choice if you're a patriotic Ameican, and that's to support it.  On those counts, Ron Paul fails miserably.  And so do people like Byron and his liberal friends (of which there are apparently many here). 

Germans used the same logic under Hitler, the French under Napoleon and Russia under Stalin. and history shows how that turned out.   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 02:04:32 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Anteros

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2008, 12:27:02 am »

Germans used the same logic under Hitler, the French under Napoleon and Russia under Stalin. and history shows how that turned out.   Roll Eyes

Nicely done.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"A planet of playthings, we dance on the strings of Powers we cannot perceive."

Rush  --> "Freewill"
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2008, 01:07:08 am »

Smiley  Thank you.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2008, 11:33:55 pm »

I think that was nicely done by Hap.  What are y'all, liberals?? 

Don't you know what those Islamo-fascists are all about? They want to kill us!  Hell, they'd blow your shopping malls and plant explosives all over your roads if they could. You guys are whacked!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: