Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:00:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why are Conservatives so Dumb??

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are Conservatives so Dumb??  (Read 2299 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2008, 05:15:47 am »

Besides, conservatives aren't dumb.  We are simply more patriotic and less free-thinking when it comes to social values.

We believe in family values.

So basically what your saying is that it doesn't matter that the poor are going to suffer so that you all don't have to. Is that what you have taught your children?

Screw everyone else!?

That is dumb!
I think that if it hurts to hear the truth about yourselves, then it would only be less stupid for all of you conservatives to quit posting here then.
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2008, 05:21:36 am »

I totally concur with Norman's remarks, the topic is offensive and should be erased.  Jade, you are insulting whole groups of people and should be ashamed of yourself. 

What if I were to start a topic entitled, "Why are liberals so dumb?"  Would it last here?  I think not.

Well how about this then; Create the thread!
 Grin We liberal minded individuals are open to all types of input when it has to do with how republicans are selfish and stupid. You guys supported Bush.
I don't think anyone will ever elect another Bush ever again. In fact if it ever does happen, I will be one of the first to seek citizenship in Canada........
Mexico?....
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2008, 05:25:08 am »

quote author=Mitch McBushen

Want a tissue?
Report Spam   Logged

Mitch McBushen

« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2008, 02:34:33 am »

No, I'd like a woman with loose morals, know any around here?   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2008, 03:40:21 am »

Yeah good luck eith that !!!!!!!!!!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2008, 03:18:45 pm »

I think we'll get another Bush in there.  Jeb is still around and will resurface once Bush fatigue settles down.  Of course, Bush doesn't even have to literally leave office!  All he has to do is declare martial law, cancel the elections, and he can remain in office indefinitely.

How's that for a "dumb" plan, Jade and others? 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2008, 04:10:57 pm »

Cuz it is totally un-Constitutional that's why.

The masses may be dumb but it won't take them long to figure out the un-Constitutionality of such a power grab.

I posted the US Constitution here read it.
Report Spam   Logged
Gerald R. Piggery

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 05:41:23 pm »

How is it unconstitutional to go after terrorists there, Volitzer?  Don't fellas like you want to keep America safe?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 12:46:06 pm »

How is it unconstitutional to go after terrorists there, Volitzer?  Don't fellas like you want to keep America safe?

Commiting an act of terror to fight terror seems a little bit hypocritical and unhonorable.
Besides, Bush is not going to declare martial law, nor is he going to be president another 4 years.
Now enough with this jibberish.

If you so called conservatives were actually conservative, why would you all continue to post here?
 Grin

I would think you all have more productive things to do. I mean unless I have been right the whole time and you all are from AR.  Wink Then this simply means you all are lame and stupid and have nothing better to do with your time then talk politics.\

The rest of the members here have all published some wonderful material on things like Alternative sciences, and geology, ect., ect.
 And not one of you conservatives have contributed anything to any other subject.
This tells me that Bush is all you actually have to discuss. So, whats left when Bush is exumed from his little chair?
  Cool

Heres a thought;
---------------------------------------- <---(This)
Nothing, nada, zip.

I am going to love rubbing that in all of you conservatives faces.
Truely. I would love it even more if we never heard or seen from you jerks again.
However, if you all like the abuse, I can visit this section from time to time to point out how phoney I think you all are.

Conservative? I think not........  Roll Eyes

We shall see though. LOL
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 12:51:15 pm »

I think we'll get another Bush in there.  Jeb is still around and will resurface once Bush fatigue settles down.  Of course, Bush doesn't even have to literally leave office!  All he has to do is declare martial law, cancel the elections, and he can remain in office indefinitely.

How's that for a "dumb" plan, Jade and others? 

I'm sure that you are important enough to have Bush do that so let's have it.
Talk to your lover GW Bush and have him declair martial law to stay in office. If you pull it off, I will quit posting here forever. If you don't pull it off, You have to quit posting here forever. Deal Larry?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 12:55:25 pm »

No, I'd like a woman with loose morals, know any around here?   Grin

Hmm, Why don't you do the consevative thing. Sleep with your sister. Then this way you can work on family values by keeping it all in the family.
Report Spam   Logged

Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 04:51:55 pm »

I think these guys are all from AR. Nothing much goes on over there anymore and the only real conversations they have are about us.  They are so pissed off that we left, even a year ago, that they can't stop talking about us. Pathetic.
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 04:53:13 pm »

I'll bet you one of these guys is Epsilon, he is such a dumb ass.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 05:22:06 pm »

I'm going to AR as someone else  Wink and then we'll see.
LOL While I'm at it, a few worms and other things.

Never mind......
Report Spam   Logged

Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2008, 09:17:19 pm »

Everyone keeps going on about AR!  That must have been a really bad place for so many people to keep saying such bad things about it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: