Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:51:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Edgar Cayce On UFOs and ETs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edgar Cayce On UFOs and ETs  (Read 2147 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: February 23, 2008, 08:27:40 am »

Edgar Cayce On UFOs and ETs

Note that Edgar Cayce, America's most accurate and best-documented psychic, had something
to say about extraterrestrial beings. As T. Kay writes in his book, When The Comet Runs,
[1997, Hampton Roads Pub. Co., Charlottesville, VA., p. 146-147.]

Few people are aware that Cayce spoke of extra-terrestrials, on two occasions. In a reading
about the Atlantean period, he said:

"The manners of transportation, the manners of communications through the airships of that

period were such as Ezekiel described of a much later date."
(1859-1) .....

In 1938 while discussing the experiences of the people of the Mayan region who occupied
Central America, Cayce mentioned in passing:

"...and there were the beginnings of the unfoldments of the understanding [from] those that

were visiting from other worlds or planets."
(1616-1).

It should be noted that although Edgar Cayce spoke of UFO's and extraterrestrials, until the
day he died he never once in a reading or as a conscious individual wavered with respect to
the Christian teaching that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and is 'The Way' for all of humanity.

Randall-Stevens, H., 1966, Camelot Press, London).

http://www.huttoncommentaries.com/subs/Other/Lemuria/evidence_of_lemuria.htm
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 08:34:15 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 09:25:13 am »

Hi Bianca,

I suppose the word "extraterrestrial" can mean different things to different people.  If the author means beings existing in the physical on other planets or star systems, I am not convinced based solely on these two excerpts from the Cayce readings.

However, in the non-physical sense, the readings are clear that every soul visits many of the planets and even stars between lifetimes and that we are truly "strangers in the earth."  Also the readings mention other dimensions.  Our solar system has a total of eight.  Higher beings can move from one dimension to another.  Therefore, a being from the fourth or fifth dimension could manifest temporarily in our three-dimensional world.

These are just my thoughts, and I realize that there are people at the A.R.E. who disagree because I have seen them quote these two excerpts in some of their articles.

Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 10:17:15 am »

Hi, Tom:

Thank you for your input.

Personally, I think it could be taken either way. 

I am frankly 'sitting on the fence.....'

Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 04:58:29 pm »

There are plenty of humans livng on other planets that could walk among us without even knowing it.

Ever see that sit-com 3rd Rock from the Sun.  There's a lot of truth to it.
Report Spam   Logged
Keith Ranville
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 11:50:54 pm »

Edgar Cacye,

the sleeping profit, I am the snoozing Cacye after a good crash I get all kinds of Ideas 
Report Spam   Logged
Greg Little

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:05:22 am »

Like Tom related, the Cayce readings that imply something extraterrestrial are not definitive one way or the other. The Maya reading is the one that seems to point to a visitation. There are several other of Cayce's 14,000+ readings that mention other worlds but the one I like the most relates that the Atlantean priest who became aware of the final destruction received a message from what appears to be an extraterrestrial influence. The message told the priest that the Halls of Records had to be established. Cayce, dubbed the "Sleeping Prophet" by the New York Times in 1910 after a reporter listened to a team of physicians make a presentation on their research on Cayce (a meeting of the American Medical Asspociation), was a photographer by profession. His photos won several national awards and he did not make money for his psychic readings.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 11:07:44 am »

Keith Ranville

Keith Ranville

Re: Edgar Cayce On UFOs and ETs
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:50:54 am » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edgar Cacye,

the sleeping profit, I am the snoozing Cacye after a good crash I get all kinds of Ideas   

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what you can do with your snarky remarks, Keith!

BTW, How is your chasing treasure at Oak Island coming, anything yet? 

What a way to make a "PROFIT"! you make me

ROTFLMAO!
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 11:40:57 am »

Few people are aware that Cayce spoke of extra-terrestrials, on two occasions. In a reading
about the Atlantean period, he said:

"The manners of transportation, the manners of communications through the airships of that

period were such as Ezekiel described of a much later date."
(1859-1) .....

This reading does not pertain to extra-terrestrials and has been clipped out of context. It refers rather to the high technology of Atlantean airships as described in a dozen other readings.  Here's the full quote:

"....the entity was in the Atlantean land, during those periods particularly when there was the exodus from Atlantis owing to the foretelling or foreordination of those activities which were bringing about the destructive forces.

There we find the entity was among those who were not only in what is now known as the Yucatan land, but also the Pyrenees and the Egyptian.

For the manners of transportation, the manners of communications through the airships of that period were such as Ezekiel described of a much later date." (1859-1 given 4-7-39)

The reading which Greg mentioned is one of my favorites too, however, it may not necessarily imply physical aliens, but the astral spirits of people. Let's look at  it carefully:

"...the entity was in the Atlantean land.

"There we find the entity was very close to those in authority; being that one who was the keeper of the portals as well as the messages that were received from the visitation of those from the outer spheres, in the latter part of the entity's experience there.

"For it was the entity that received the message as to the needs for the dividing of the children of the Law of One for the preservation of the truths of same in other lands.

"Hence we find the entity was among those who were as the directors of those expeditions, or the leaving for the many varied lands just before the breaking up of the Atlantean land.

"Hence the entity outlined in the most part, it might be said, the expedition guided by Ax-Tell [to Egypt] and the ones to the Pyrenees and to the Yucatan and to the land of Og [in South America?]. The name then was Segund." (1681-1 given 9-7-38).

What are the "outer spheres"?  They may be the outer planets of our solar system where Cayce said souls rest between incarnations.

A young electrical engineer who wished to use the firestone crystals was told that he must purify himself before handling them, and one aspect of such purification was described as:

"Purifying from within, much in the same way and manner as the INNER self has been purified through its sojourns in the planetary influences BETWEEN the appearances in the earth." (440-5 given 12-20-33)

An Atlantean priestess in the Yucatan left her form to go to the gas giants:

The entity was among the priestesses of the Law of One, serving in the temples where there was the raising of the light in which the universal forces gave expression and brought for the body, the mind, the impelling influences.
With the periods arising when there was the last of the destructions (for the entity sojourned in the Poseidian land, and about that temple there, in the spirit influences of the material activities, for some six thousand years - if counted as time now), the entity journeyed with those people for the Yucatan land, or the establishing of the temple there in which the entity aided. But with those inroads from the children of Om and the peoples from the Lemurian land, or Mu, the entity withdrew into itself; taking - as it were - its own flight into the lands of Jupiter.  (823-1 given 2-11-35)

Segund likely received the message from "the outer spheres" through a crystal because Cayce said:

"The entity was among those who were beset by the sons of Belial to become as one that would betray to them the tenets and the truths or the lessons that were proclaimed by those that had descended to give the messages as from on High to those as they met in the crystal room, or those that met about those palaces of those in power." (830-1 given 2-17-35)

"... the entity was active in the recording of the messages, the directing of those forces that came with the use of the light that formed the rays upon which the influence from without was crystallized into what would become as the sound from the outer realm to the static or individual realm. (877-26 given 5-23-38)

So perhaps what was spoken of in Segund's reading was not only extraterrestrial communication but extra-dimensional and channeled through a crystal. The "outer spheres" could be outer planets beyond the asteroid belt, where beings are hanging out in the non-physical dimensions.  They'd have to be because the gas giants can't support physical life -that's for sure!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 03:17:40 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: