Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:13:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Enoch in the New Testament

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enoch in the New Testament  (Read 3583 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: February 20, 2008, 06:01:58 pm »

Hi here is a link of Enoch on the bible I found

a link

http://reluctant-messenger.com/enoch.htm

I think the Father has been inspiring man throughout the ages with many fragments and at the end times all these truth fragment will conjunct in a massive unity, unifying all the books.  I dont think its just one book but all the books for the benefit of all peoples on the level of there religion that they can relate to.

I don't think its a matter of who is right and who is wrong or who is superior or inferior in the information but coming together in a unity from our own book that we like to study and share with each other and that brings down the barriers of religious separation amongst mankind.

Gee I like this one

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him";  for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Says it all and the Father respects Enoch's testimony which is related to the end times and is being currently used.  And thats in the NT. Praise the Lord!  So on this basis we should respect Enoch and his prophetical words for today.  Note the Seventh??, the Seventh Mystery??  hint hint ahahaha.

However, Enoch ran aground regarding Christianity by these people

This and many other books became discredited after the Council of Laodicea. And being under ban of the authorities, afterwards it gradually passed out of circulation.

Walking in ignorance at that time. and note how disdainful The Father is of the church of Laodicea in Revelation of the end times for perverting truth for there own gain by suppressing it, this is where I think the last rebel infiltrated the church by keeping the truth of Enoch away from man. Because the last rebel knew that it was all about the end times of the rebel himself.  His own end times in the courts of the Ancient of Days, all I say is that the rebel times are up and the Book of Enoch is restored to its rightful place for it exact purpose in this time.

So what else did the Council of Laodicea do to all the scriptures? in that time?  I ask? bearing in mind their attitude of those times?  This probably explains much of the religious division and limitation and fear  we have today in the Body of Jesus Christ today by those guys in the past all related to attitude! and the true motivation.

The Father was pleased with the Enoch testimony as stated in the NT and that means it can be used today without fear and thats why I use it because I can see so much truth in it relevant to my own journey as demonstrated in the TRUTH and SYMBOL the becomes one! or that meet presentation.

It was just all foreseen in the beforehand!

Just my opinion as I see in my journey!

Also here is a word search in the Book of Enoch in the UB

Enoch search in the Urantia Book

Jesus studied the Book of Enoch and it was very intriguing to him.

Here is a truth fragment of Jesus and The Book of Enoch

While turning all these problems over in his mind, he found in the synagogue library at Nazareth, among the apocalyptic books which he had been studying, this manuscript called "The Book of Enoch"; and though he was certain that it had not been written by Enoch of old, it proved very intriguing to him, and he read and reread it many times. There was one passage which particularly impressed him, a passage in which this term "Son of Man" appeared. The writer of this so-called Book of Enoch went on to tell about this Son of Man, describing the work he would do on earth and explaining that this Son of Man, before coming down on this earth to bring salvation to mankind, had walked through the courts of heavenly glory with his Father, the Father of all; and that he had turned his back upon all this grandeur and glory to come down on earth to proclaim salvation to needy mortals. As Jesus would read these passages (well understanding that much of the Eastern mysticism which had become admixed with these teachings was erroneous), he responded in his heart and recognized in his mind that of all the Messianic predictions of the Hebrew scriptures and of all the theories about the Jewish deliverer, none was so near the truth as this story tucked away in this only partially accredited Book of Enoch; and he then and there decided to adopt as his inaugural title "the Son of Man." And this he did when he subsequently began his public work. Jesus had an unerring ability for the recognition of truth, and truth he never hesitated to embrace, no matter from what source it appeared to emanate.

and translation of Enoch UB

1. Enoch, the first of the mortals of Urantia to fuse with the Thought Adjuster during the mortal life in the flesh

all the best blessings
sevens
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 06:23:16 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Norman Pounders

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 01:43:25 am »

I don't know, sevens, this information may be interesting, but it certainly is at odds with the Bible study I have done in my past. Are you sure you're not following some ghosts there, Mister?
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 05:55:19 am »

Thanks

It seems right to me, apart from my silly outburst a few days ago.  I believe I found the track to a great discovery from information found in many books of religion that form a unity that corresponds to the evidence in the images in a match.

I believe this part of the Seventh Mystery and is seen in Enoch.

I believe that the Father approves of Enoch's testament and can be used today like the New Testament.

Whoever wrote 1stEnoch sure had insight and its in th THE BIBLE regardless of opinions, its in there in black and white, written and its points directly to his testimony which proves that Jude and Paul of the Pauline gospel does embrace Enoch and his words as the Father finds Enoch pleasing which includes his testimony that I use today.

Thanks for looking

I also believe that a great connection of Enoch and Isaiah lays in the word Sevenfold to.

Here are some some excerpts in Enoch that relate to the Sevenfold where a mystery is involved and is related to the books that are opened that bring much happiness and the Sevenfold is connected directly to the mystery.

1 Enoch 104:10 Another mystery also I point out. To the righteous and the wise shall be given books of joy, of integrity, and of great wisdom. To them shall books be given, in which they shall believe;

1 Enoch l04:ll And in which they shall rejoice. And all the righteous shall be rewarded, who from these shall acquire the knowledge of every upright path.

1 Enoch 92:l2 Afterwards, in the seventh week a perverse generation shall arise; abundant shall be its deeds, and all its deeds perverse. During its completion, the righteous shall be selected from the plant of everlasting righteousness; and to them shall be given the sevenfold doctrine respecting every part of his whole creation,

1 Enoch 92:17  The former heaven shall depart and pass away; a new heaven shall appear; and all the celestial powers shine with sevenfold splendor for ever. Afterwards likewise shall there be many weeks, which shall externally exist in goodness and in righteousness.

1Enoch 1:8 Then shall all belong to God; be happy and blessed; and the splendor of the Godhead shall illuminate them.

Here is another fragment in Enoch regarding the Sevenfold and I believe I am doing in the doing!

10 Blessed is he who turns back from the changeable path and walks along the straight path. 11 Blessed is he who sows the seeds of righteousness, for he shall reap sevenfold.

12 Blessed is he in whom is truth, that he may speak truth to his neighbour.

and Isaiah 30 the connection with Enoch

26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold,as the light of seven days, in the day that the Lord bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

and revelation 10

Revelation 10:7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

His Servants and prophets certainly embraces Enoch as the Father was pleased with Enoch's Sevenfold testimony.

Here is an interesting fragment from Enoch 99

Enoch Chapter 99

1 In those days the angels shall descend into places of concealment, and gather together in one spot all who have assisted in crime.

2 In that day shall the Most High rise up to execute the great judgment upon all sinners, and to commit the guardianship of all the righteous and holy to the holy angels, that they may protect them as the apple of an eye, until every evil and every crime be annihilated.

3 Whether or not the righteous sleep securely, wise men shall then truly perceive.

4 And the sons of the earth shall understand every word of that book, knowing that their riches cannot save them in the ruin of their crimes.

The places of concealment are the first places of ancient old that are being revealed and is related to a new books where all the books are opened such as we have here and judgment of attitude is attached, when the most high arises.

Here is another excerpt from Enoch and the Sevenfold, sorry I lost the chapter but its part of Enochs 10 week judgment.

9 And after that in the seventh week shall an apostate generation arise,
And many shall be its deeds,
And all its deeds shall be apostate.

10 And at its close shall be elected
The elect righteous of the eternal plant of righteousness,
To receive sevenfold instruction concerning all His creation.

Again in the above we have Sevenfold instruction concerning everything of knowledge and is related to the UB the new book from heaven inconjunction with other opened books as foreseen in Enoch.  All relevant books work and unify in the end times.

and here is another interesting piece out of Isaiah

Isaiah58:11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

12 And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, ]The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

This is a direct confirmation of this journey as we reveal the ancient first and second temples of the Father submerged.  We are restoring the paths of old through all the books and its unity in the focalisation.  The foundations of many generations, restorer of the truth of the old ancient paths.

Literally true in the journey to the ancient places.

The Sevenfold Scheme is promoted and run by the Ancients of Days

The UB

Quote:
Early in the materialization of the universal creation the sevenfold scheme of the superuniverse organization and government was formulated. The first post-Havona creation was divided into seven stupendous segments, and the headquarters worlds of these superuniverse governments were designed and constructed. The present scheme of administration has existed from near eternity, and the rulers of these seven superuniverses are rightly called
Ancients of Days.

and a message from Jesus our master and sovereign

1Enoch 46:2
He answered and said to me: This is the Son of man, to whom
righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and
who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed; for the
Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all
before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.

and Lastly from Hebrews from the New Testament in the BIBLE

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, "and was not found, because God had taken him";  for before he was taken he had this testimony, that he pleased God

Words for consideration.

I believe it is all related to the following images of and locations of the first and ancient places and the revealing of the truth where there is unfinished business of the Father with the last rebel where it all began in the First places.  We are going back to that times.

Where TRUTH & SYMBOL meet and become one.

1Enoch 89:39
I also saw that the Lord of the sheep produced a new house,
great and loftier than the former, which He bounded by the former
circular spot
. All its pillars were new, and its ivory new, as well as
more abundant than the former ancient ivory, which he had brought out.

Direct relationship to the 1st and 2nd original temples of the Father and where the circular spots of the temple is visible and can be identified.

right on yea!

The circular spots in both the original temples of the Father in very ancient times
Dalamatia City

and
1stGarden of Eden

In between the times of the 2 defaults the tree of life was kept in another location by Van and it is also bounded by the circular spot.

This place in is North Eastern Iran and is the ancient headquarters of Van where again we see the 3 co planar circles.

Just brilliant and we see it written about in Enoch

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 03:56:12 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 04:08:51 pm »

Additional thoughts from the Ancient times where the end tomes will originate from and that is contained in the books relying on the prophets of old.

Deuteronomy 33:15
And for the chief things of the ancient mountains, and for the precious things of the lasting hills,

and this one about ancient time, the first times and note wasted fences, walls of ancient cities that destroyed and now revealed for the first time ever in the history of man.

2 Kings 19:25
Hast thou not heard long ago how I have done it, and of ancient times that I have formed it? now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste fenced cities into ruinous heaps.

and the following is perhaps the first temple by in metaphor does it also point to the first ancient places and the resurrection of them in discovery and in truth??

Ezra 3:12

But many of the priests and Levites and chief of the fathers, who were ancient men, that had seen the first house, when the foundation of this house was laid before their eyes, wept with a loud voice; and many shouted aloud for joy:

and Job 8000 years ago references the ancient places and its reference to the ancient times and the wisdom it beholds for us today.

Job 12:12
With the ancient is wisdom; and in length of days understanding.

I believe the following also applies to the very first ancient times now that we have brought the bar of truth in the discovery further back

Psalm 77:5
I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.

and I again  and reference to the Ancients times and the truth and knowledge of these times and admonition to adhere its precepts and to study its times and its truths.

Psalm 119:100
I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

and its all related to the first ancient landmarks that have been set from the beginning.

Proverbs 22:28
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

and everything of the last mystery is all encapsulated in the following and is a reference to all the components in this journey to the ancient places and the end times bringing everything in together as a unification.

Isaiah 3:2
The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,

I believe the following is a direct reference to the ancient cities

Isaiah 23:7
Is this your joyous city, whose antiquity is of ancient days? her own feet shall carry her afar off to sojourn.

And everyone will be confounded, all knowledge will be turned upside down on every level as displayed in the following

Isaiah 24:23
Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

The message of change coming from the ancient times and are related to cities and represents great change of everything.

Isaiah 37:26
Hast thou not heard long ago, how I have done it; and of ancient times, that I have formed it? now have I brought it to pass, that thou shouldest be to lay waste defenced cities into ruinous heaps

and who shall the After call to bring out this information from the ancient times and since the first times and the things that are coming, like the judgement of man s attitude.

Isaiah 44:7
And who, as I, shall call, and shall declare it, and set it in order for me, since I appointed the ancient people? and the things that are coming, and shall come, let them shew unto them.

This is the Father speaking and it will come through Jesus and Jesus is head of this project

Isaiah 45:21
Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

and this great verse of the truth and is exactly what I am doing without reserve or hestitation...never!

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure
:

another interesting verse told to awake to the revealing as it comes from the ancient days i the generations of old and does wound the Dragon, the dragon is Lucifer, Satan and the last rebel.

Isaiah 51:9
Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?

and lastly the Ancient of Days concerning the judgment of man coming from the ancuient places and times in the revealing

Daniel 7:9
I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:13
I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:22
Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

The saints include the workers of Jesus in truth, beauty and goodness which is all about loving one another in service and work for our fellow man.  It is not about accumulation of self.

I thought that was a fascinating study

sevens
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 04:55:02 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:03:28 pm »

His people coming from the sea, like truth revealing itself from the sea, the truth of everything from ancient times that comes from the submerged cities.

Psalm 68:22
The Lord said, I will bring again from Bashan, I will bring my people again from the depths of the sea:

and this is my prayer

Psalm 130:1
Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O Lord.

and the following from Job is before the Abraham and Israel and I believe is related to the enquiry of the former ages and the truth from those times.  Like what we are doing today in the journey to the ancient places!

Job 8:8
For enquire, I pray thee, of the former age, and prepare thyself to the search of their fathers:

ahaahahah  I like this one and is related to the objections of all in this journey and Mock is involved

Job 13:9   (Read all of Job 13)
Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?

The search for the ancient pl;aces and for the attached truth related to the submerged temples of the first times.  I believe the following is connected to judgement and related to the stones of truth like in the recovery of the Seven commands.

Job 28:3   (Read all of Job 28)
He setteth an end to darkness, and searcheth out all perfection: the stones of darkness, and the shadow of death.

and this to me is related again to the cities and the search for them

Job 28:27
Then did he see it, and declare it; he prepared it, yea, and searched it out.

Job 29:7
When I went out to the gate through the city, when I prepared my seat in the street!

The above is  like a reflection to the Seven gates to the ancient cites as in the the website http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com

Yes the angels are on stand by as garment all over the ancient places and they watching every movement of this project and its is the seal. The Seventh Seal!  What else could it be?.

Job 38:14   (Read all of Job 38)
It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

I feel the following is a metaphor to this journey and the ancient cities is like the Gold of truth given to the poor unconditionally.

Matthew 17:27
Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee.

and lastly revelations

Revelation 22:10
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

And all from the Bible concerning the places mentioned in the Urantia Book.

All the best
Sevens
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:20:29 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 07:26:31 pm »

The apple of an Eye, all relevant to the journey!

Deuteronomy 32:10
He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him as the apple of his eye.

Psalm 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,

Proverbs 7:2
Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

Proverbs 25:11
A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.

Song of Solomon 2:3
As the apple tree among the trees of the wood, so is my beloved among the sons. I sat down under his shadow with great delight, and his fruit was sweet to my taste.

Song of Solomon 2:5
Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love.

Song of Solomon 7:8
I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples;

Song of Solomon 8:5
Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

Lamentations 2:18
Their heart cried unto the Lord, O wall of the daughter of Zion, let tears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease.

Joel 1:12
The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.

Zechariah 2:8
For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

and Enoch 99, "the apple of an eye"

2 In that day shall the Most High rise up to execute the great judgment upon all sinners, and to commit the guardianship of all the righteous and holy to the holy angels, that they may protect them as the apple of an eye, until every evil and every crime be annihilated.

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Norman Pounders

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 03:15:13 pm »

sevens, I'm not clear on what this "two Edens" thing the Urantia Book is all about and Absonite never cared to elaborate on that for me.

We all know that there was only on Garden of Eden and it was inhabited by Adam and Eve, then the serpent tempted Eve, man fell from grace and both Adam and Eve were tossed out of Eden.

What is the story of this second Eden?  Did they roam to there and get kicked out a second time?  Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 06:54:05 pm »

Hi Norman,

Thanks for responding with your query.

Essentially, the information I draw from regarding the 2nd Garden of Eden is The Urantia Book and its information relating to the default.

Here is the information of the 1stGarden
http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper73.html

Here is information on the default
http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper75.html

Here is information on the 2ndGarden of Eden
http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper76.html

However, in this particularly focalisation I found many other fragments in the Bible that supported the above information.

Note: the following study is on the run as I go and more could be done on this paper.

Here is a study I did in Ezekiel on Wednesday, 8 June 2005 12:32 PM which to me revealed the Garden of 1stEden of Cyprus and of the 2nd Garden, Cave of Treasures in a another land.
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/enoch_ezekiel.htm#Assyrian

and here are some fragments in the Book of Adam and Eve that to me spells out the locations and what happened there.
http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/enoch_ezekiel.htm#Eve

Here is the Book of Adam and Eve and it provides a description of where Adam and Eve was expelled to, its name was the Cave of Treasures and that is another name for the 2nd Garden of Eden.  A small narrow place (between 2 rivers) where they had to work of the sweat of their brow in making their new home and the Elamite Nodites lived to the East of the land between 2 rivers, 2nd Eden.

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/eden/book_of_adam_and_eve.htm

Enjoy the study, remember I haven't visited this study in 2 years and in that time I have discovered many more places and things.

All the best in your reading and research.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 11:26:57 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

End of Times

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2008, 02:28:16 am »

Nice revelations, sevens, I am convinced that we have entered the end times, but humanity is too short-sighted to see it!  The next few years could be our last, in the world as it exists right now.  The signs are all around us.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2008, 04:46:19 am »

Right on Brother, right on.  Yea!

Your post would have to be the most positive and supportive post I ever received, I feel really blessed.

I'm glad that some one can see clearly see what I see in the journey to the beginning of the end of ignorance that leads to the former ages or the heritage of the ages.

The signs are apparent and its only fear within man that prevents him from seeing this in his rejection.

I believe this is a major breakthrough for religion and for all mankind guided by the Father in the Paradise and Jesus is most certainly supportive of this most excellent and high level journey.  This is bigger that the reformation far bigger and entails no violence.

The Father gives his approval of Enoch as seen in the New Testament and I am amazed that this journey was underpinned by Enoch, the bible and the Urantia Book (The Sevenfold doctrine/instruction) several years ago without knowing that Enoch was given approval by the Father in the New testament.

I really praise the Lord for this most excellent experience for all mankind.

I tell you mankind is going to conquer his fear big time in this and it will not stop and Father in Paradise is right behind full speed ahead and so are the angels.  I really rejoice in this most excellent path of the Lord and Jesus our sovereign is right here with us guiding everything.

This is the big opportunity for mankind right here, right now and I'm surprised that all the scholars completely missed this, completely overlooked it.  I suppose rigid and unbending doctrine can do this!

Thanks End times praise the Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven.

The record is written on the run throughout the journey, written each day, the testament. The only thing left is to go out there and confirm the great City, the truth of everything, the final truth which will serve as the completion! and the up step for all mankind.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:11:06 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Artemis
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 10:22:26 pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Underwater Archeology in Iran
Mar 12, 2008

Iranian.ws

As evidenced by archeological documents, the ancient city of Kish, the wall of the ancient city of Gorgan, Takht-e Suleiman and part of the Portuguese Castle are submerged in Iran's coastal waters. Although Iran's underwater archeological activities are over half a century old, this topic is yet to be treated in a suitable manner.

Two centuries have passed and archeology has yet to achieve its rightful position in Iran. This science needs full revision, as Iran has special importance in human civilization and its role in establishing other cultures inspired by its civilization is undisputed. For this reason, Iran Cultural Heritage Organization (ICHO) is not able to take charge of many historical grounds. Dissemination of information is so poor that many in our society still consider archaeologists as treasure hunters! On the other hand, Iranian archaeologists are deprived of the most elementary facilities, with credits being allocated to field activities being grossly disproportionate with the vast expanse of historical sites, cited 'Iran International Magazine'.

Information obtained during 28 years of explorations has not yet been published and it seems they are going to become as ancient as the archeological relics themselves! Also, the wide gap between academic archeological centers and the executive bodies has damaged educational fundaments and prevented archeology from being divided into specialist subgroups. Therefore, after five decades of underwater archeological activities, Iran Cultural Heritage Organization has only recently decided to form such subgroups. These so called "subgroups" often have so few members that it brings into doubt whether they could be called a group at all. But all problems aside, the following is the result of a research on underwater archeology in Iran.

The necessity of establishing an underwater archeological group has been always felt due to Iran's long marine borders and presence of a powerful navy during various periods of Iran's history, especially during the rule of Achaemenids. Therefore, ICHO established an underwater archeology group in 1999 in line with conventions for preserving underwater cultural heritage as a research and field group supervised by the Archeology Research Institute.

The group has so far carried out three independent expeditions off the coasts of Siraf Port, Kish and Lahijan, but information about the results of their studies is largely lacking or scanty. Although 50 years have passed since initiation of underwater archeological activities, this topic has not been treated seriously in our country, so that although the above group was established four years ago, it only has three archaeologists as members. This trend can also affect underwater cultural heritage due to widespread destruction of underwater relics at national and transnational levels and this must sound the alarm for the concerned officials.

Results of Underwater Explorations

Dispatching an underwater archeology group to Siraf port in Bushehr province was a turning point in archeological studies. Another group of archaeologists were sent to Takab in 2002 to find answers to ambiguities with regard to submerged relics in Takht-e Suleiman Lake located 45 kilometers from the city, had obtained valuable information.

Identifying canals and outlets of the lake, discovering relics from Ilkhanid period at southwestern corner of the lake and observing small animals and plants grown at shallow waters were the most important achievements of the explorations.

A member of underwater archeological group said other results of the study were identifying outlets of the lake at the depths of 5 and 15 meters considering sediments formed on the outlets. Therefore, initiation of the new phase of archeological activities in Bushehr port will undoubtedly reveal valuable information about the historical Siraf port.

Underwater Archeology in Iran, Strategies and Challenges
Despite having potential grounds, vast seas, numerous islands and a long history of sailing in Iranian waters (the first documents on marine navigations were obtained in Choghamish). Iranian officials have not been able to establish a qualified group in the field. Therefore, the seas that were once a passageway for Achaemenid and Ashkani ships conducting trade or putting down invaders have been left unstudied. Historical sources, especially Western historians, have written a lot about the might of the Iranian navy under Darius, but it is not clear why our officials ignore the importance of strategic studies in this regard.

Even Arab countries spend a lot to prove their past civilization's identity, while our officials do nothing and are waiting for another part of our historical documents to be destroyed under waters. For years, the Foreign Ministry has been haggling with neighboring countries about the three Iranian islands, while those countries were satellites of Iran until several years ago and studies related to past civilizations around the Persian Gulf can refute their claims. But instead of accepting the reality, we are trying to make excuses, because basically we never think about the acme of our culture and civilization let alone recapturing those summits.

Rich in Marine Sites

Historical and artistic richness of archeological sites, especially historical coasts are such that according to available reports, historical objects have been washed ashore along Bushehr coasts during the ebb of the sea. For this reason, a 15-day study in this port city was launched in February 2002 and found historical pieces of pottery and a millstone along Bushehr coasts.

With regard to his activities, Mir-Eskandari said that "when we started our research in Bandar Rig, at the beginning of 2003 we noticed that nets cast into the sea by local residents hit pottery pieces. Our group was dispatched to the region. The region is about 10 hectares and we found a helmet, a suit of armor and pieces of pottery after exploring a small part of the region. Therefore, given the area of the region, we hope to resume our studies in summer. During our sessions about underwater archeology, we reached the conclusion that our finances were minimal and we were even risking our necks, but we started studies after passing theoretical and practical diving courses."

With regard to method of study or access to archeological sites, he added, "We refer to our texts in this regard. For example, we know that many ships sank during the Achaemenid period or that the city found in Egypt belongs to a historical period. In fact, underwater archeology must be based on studies and it cannot be done out of the blue. We went to found objects related to the Islamic era in Bandar Rig and we didn't think that we would find anything more ancient, like pottery used for carrying drinks, which belonged to Mesopotamia."

Referring to the fact that UNESCO is setting regulations for underwater archeology, Mir-Eskandari noted that the world body has drawn up sanctuaries and marine borders as well as laws related to discovered relics. The current year has been called the Year of Underwater Archeology by ICOMOS and UNESCO is trying to mark this occasion in Iran.

The prospects of marine archeology have a bright outlook, but organizational measures inside the country are few and two or three people cannot accomplish much. At present, limitations and factionism has weakened our efforts and we have to sign contracts with people outside the organization. The so-called societies favoring cultural heritage mainly pursue their own interests or cooperate with smugglers!

Underwater Heritage Endangered

Just at the time that our grandfathers were asleep or pretended to be asleep, the most precious of Iran�s artistic property was being amassed at large European museums. It is a bitter reality that a lot of cultural works of our country have been smuggled out, but there are no documented reports available. It should suffice to note that most large museums have a special section on Iran. Although no authentic reports have been presented on smuggling of underwater heritage, but the mere thought of those treasures is enough to tempt the cultural heritage mafia and guide them toward the Iranian waters. Intact areas can only be encroached upon through a collusion of power, economy and immunity from prosecution. An example was four years ago when a ship belonging to the Qajar period was taken out of waters in Lahijan, Gilan province, only to reveal that no historical relics remained inside.

Regret will not change anything and historical relics that have been there for centuries are being plundered due to our negligence. Therefore, it is necessary for Iran Cultural Heritage Organization to prepare documents for underwater historical sites and study them.

Necessity of Reviewing Programs

As evidenced by archeological documents, the ancient city of Kish, the wall of the ancient city of Gorgan, Takht-e Suleiman and part of Portuguese Castle are submerged. The ICHO has put studying Gorgan wall on its agenda for the current year, but nothing has been mentioned about inaugurating a marine museum or programs for repairing submarine cultural heritage. Whether the organization would be able to save this heritage by drawing up appropriate plans would be clarified in the course of time. But its officials should know that every leaf which is taken off this ancient book could not be repaired and they would be held responsible for the performance of the organization currently run by them.

http://www.iranian.ws/iran_news/publish/article_24464.shtml
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 07:40:58 am »

Hi Artemis

I really enjoyed reading your post, I'm really disappointed in the Iranian Government that they are out to destroy the heritage of the ages for Iran under the guise of development.  There greatest asset is there heritage which goes back so far its incredible!  The destruction of the heritage of the ages in Iran could be the work of rebel infiltration.

I read in a scripture that Jesus will visit Persia and the heritages of the Ages or the first ancient city, Dalamatia City, the triangle city.  It could be that Jesus presence may be on the boat if we actually get out there or a rapture might be incurred and part of the process of that could involve the correction of the government of Iran as in a wake up call for them pointing to the places.

Speculation but I feel something is brewing and its has all to do with the ancient places and possible rapture and a visit of Jesus as part of the process.

all the best and thanks for your article posted.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 07:44:15 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2008, 01:05:04 am »

As you all know that the symbolism in the journey is indicated by two symbols.

The first Symbol the Triangle and the 3 coplanar circles inside the triangle.  This symbol connects  Dalamatia City to the Adamson civilisation and then Eden.  The prime shape in this symbol is the 3 coplanar circles.

The Second symbol related to the journey to the ancient places is the Symbol of the fallen Sons, the Nodites and then eventually the Andites (Adamics & Nodites)which is the triangle and single circle inside.  This symbol connects the City of Dilmun to the North submerged, Babel in Dilmun and the eventually to the Great Pyramid as in the discovery of the circle within the triangle symbol on the shaft of the great city.

There is a symbolic connection from Dilmun of the North to the Andites on to the great Pyramid.  From there the trail leads to the Freemasons in the part of there circle and triangle form that they do behold.

Another place where this symbol perpetuates is the tomb of Jesus' family.  On top of the entry into the tomb is the Triangle and circle symbol which again is another Andite symbol.  Close by to the tomb of Jesus is the tomb of a few disciples and they have the same chevron inscribed on there bone boxes.

Another feature in Jesus' family tomb is the symbolism of the multiple Vees, like triangles without the bottom.  This symbol connects directly to the Vees of Dalamatia city but not only that the Vees can be seen on Mars along with the face of Mars where there lays a circle enclosed in a triangle shape.

All the same symbols that connect to all things of  truth and key places being the cities of this journey.

I was contemplating the Triangle and circle symbol today.

Ok if you separate the triangle you get 3 sides with 6 ends.  If you bend all 6 ends of the 3 sides towards the center by 60 degrees it equals = 360 degrees...THE COMPASS!  All directions.  The Circles.   It can be 3d, all round, sounds like a universal compass and the four beast that look after the 4 directions control the great compass.

Alot of sixes there

mmm makes you wonder.

Now what springs to mind is the mark of the beast through the numbers I see in the multiple 6ers in the calculation.

Here is something I found in the Urantia Book.

10. JERUSEM CITIZENSHIP

The reception of a new class of mansion world graduates is the signal for all Jerusem to assemble as a committee of welcome.   Even the spornagia enjoy the arrival of these triumphant ascenders of evolutionary origin,  those who have run the planetary race and finished the mansion world progression. Only the physical controllers and Morontia Power Supervisors are absent from these occasions of rejoicing.

John the Revelator saw a vision of the arrival of a class of advancing mortals from the seventh mansion world to their first heaven, the glories of Jerusem.  He recorded:   "And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire; and those who had gained the victory over the beast that was originally in them and over the image that persisted through the mansion worlds and finally over the last mark and trace, standing on the sea of glass, having the harps of God, and singing the song of deliverance from mortal fear and death."  (Perfected space communication is to be had on all these worlds; and your anywhere reception of such communications is made possible by carrying the   "harp of God,"  a morontia contrivance compensating for the inability to directly adjust the immature morontia sensory mechanism to the reception of space communications.)

Paul also had a view of the ascendant-citizen corps of perfecting mortals on Jerusem, for he wrote:   "But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, to the grand assembly of Michael, and to the spirits of just men being made perfect."

and this invaluable fragment about the Mark of the beast

9. THE SEVENTH MANSION WORLD

The experience on this sphere is the crowning achievement of the immediate postmortal career. During your sojourn here you will receive the instruction of many teachers, all of whom will co-operate in the task of preparing you for residence on Jerusem.   Any discernible differences between those mortals hailing from the isolated and retarded worlds and those survivors from the more advanced and enlightened spheres are virtually obliterated during the sojourn on the seventh mansion world.    Here you will be purged of all the remnants of unfortunate heredity, unwholesome environment, and unspiritual planetary tendencies. The last remnants of the "mark of the beast" are here eradicated. 

While sojourning on mansonia number seven, permission is granted to visit transition world number seven, the world of the Universal Father.  Here you begin a new and more spiritual worship of the unseen Father, a habit you will increasingly pursue all the way up through your long ascending career.   You find the Father's temple on this world of transitional culture, but you do not see the Father. 

Now begins the formation of classes for graduation to Jerusem. You have gone from world to world as individuals, but now you prepare to depart for
Page 539 Jerusem in groups, although, within certain limits, an ascender may elect to tarry on the seventh mansion world for the purpose of enabling a tardy member of his earthly or mansonia working group to catch up with him.

It appears that the Fathers number is Seven and seems to be confirmed by the number of his planet.
" While sojourning on mansonia number seven, permission is granted to visit transition world number seven, the world of the Universal Father."

and this part

Before the dawn of early frugality and primitive industry the lot of the average tribe was one of destitution and real suffering. Early man had to compete with the whole animal world for his food.   Competition-gravity ever pulls man down toward the beast level; poverty is his natural and  tyrannical estate.    Wealth is not a natural gift;   it results from labor, knowledge, and organization.     
another fragment

Labor, the efforts of design, distinguishes man from the beast, whose exertions are largely instinctive.   The necessity for labor is man's paramount blessing. The Prince's staff all worked; they did much to ennoble physical labor on Urantia.  Adam was a gardener; the God of the Hebrews labored--he was the creator and upholder of all things.   The Hebrews were the first tribe to put a supreme premium on industry; they were the first people to decree that "he who does not work shall not eat."  But many of the religions of the world reverted to the early ideal of idleness. Jupiter was a reveler, and Buddha became a reflective devotee of leisure.    
This explains why the Jews are successful in business today because its part of their religion to do these things   "he who does not work shall not eat."  and I say good for them.  All man can learn from them and their religion as it does embrace creating civilisation.  It should anyway and you can see that in their country.  Its such a pity that wars of hatred surrounds them because of deliberate misinterpretations in religion that purposely drive the division.

It has to stop and I believe ancient places is the right conditions for that on the level of pure religion.  In through the correction of it in the verification.

The verification would prove that is not a fake or a fraud but an honest journey.  If a verification was not made even in lieu of the information released on the run was still honest and true as you can see my thoughts.  Although all possibilities exist I am not wavered nor do I think I will be disappointed.

I think all objectives will be achieved
Now here another fragment from the Urantia Book concerning what John saw concerning the beasts

The seven adjutant mind-spirits are the creation of the Divine Minister of a local universe. These mind-spirits are similar in character but diverse in power, and all partake alike of the nature of the Universe Spirit, although they are hardly regarded as personalities apart from their Mother Creator. The seven adjutants have been given the following names: the spirit of wisdom, the spirit of worship, the spirit of counsel, the spirit of knowledge, the spirit of courage, the spirit of understanding, the spirit of intuition--of quick perception.

These are the "seven spirits of God," "like lamps burning before the throne," which the prophet saw in the symbols of vision.  But he did not see the seats of the   four and twenty sentinels about these seven adjutant mind-spirits.

This record represents the confusion of two presentations,

one  pertaining to the universe headquarters

and   the other  to the system capital.

The seats of the four and twenty elders are on Jerusem, the headquarters of your local system of inhabited worlds.

But it was of Salvington that John wrote: "And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices"--the universe broadcasts to the local systems. He also envisaged the directional control creatures of the local universe, the living compasses of the headquarters world.  This directional control in Nebadon is maintained by the   four control creatures of Salvington,  who operate over the universe currents and are ably assisted by the first functioning mind-spirit, the adjutant of intuition, the spirit of   "quick understanding."    But the description of these four creatures--called beasts--has been sadly marred; they are of unparalleled beauty and exquisite form. 

The four points of the compass are universal and inherent in the life of Nebadon. All living creatures possess bodily units which are sensitive and responsive to these directional currents.   These creature creations are duplicated  on down through the universe to the individual planets and, in conjunction with the magnetic forces of the worlds,   so activate the hosts of microscopic bodies (Page 379) in the animal organism that these direction cells ever point north and south.  Thus is the sense of orientation forever fixed in the living beings of the universe. This sense is not wholly wanting as a conscious possession by mankind.   These bodies were first observed on Urantia about the time of this narration.

and this piece about the midwayers the help they provide to individual missions concerning the Kingdom of Heaven

Midwayers vary greatly in their abilities to make contact with the seraphim above and with their human cousins below. It is exceedingly difficult, for instance, for the primary midwayers to make direct contact with material agencies. They are considerably nearer the angelic type of being and are therefore usually assigned to working with, and ministering to, the spiritual forces resident on the planet.  They act as companions and guides for celestial visitors and student sojourners,   whereas the secondary creatures are almost exclusively attached to the ministry of the material beings of the realm. 

The   1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth.  As compared with their primary associates,   they are decidedly material  .
  They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things."  These   unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm. 

Many of the more literal phenomena ascribed to angels have been performed by the secondary midway creatures. When the early teachers of the gospel of Jesus were thrown into prison by the ignorant religious leaders of that day, an actual "angel of the Lord" "by night opened the prison doors and brought them forth." But in the case of Peter's deliverance after the killing of James by Herod's order, it was a secondary midwayer who performed the work ascribed to an angel.

Their chief work today is that of unperceived personal-liaison associates of those men and women who constitute the planetary reserve corps of destiny.  It was the work of this secondary group, ably seconded by certain of the primary corps,   that brought about the co-ordination of personalities and circumstances on Urantia which finally induced the planetary celestial supervisors to initiate   those petitions  that resulted in the granting of the mandates making possible the series of revelations of which this presentation is a part.  But it should be made clear that the midway creatures are not involved in the sordid performances taking place under the general designation of   "spiritualism."  The midwayers at present on Urantia, all of whom are of honorable standing, are not connected with the phenomena of so-called   "mediumship"  ; and they do not, ordinarily,   permit humans to witness their sometimes necessary physical activities  or   other contacts with the material world,  as they are perceived by human senses.

I thought that was an interesting journey and much to consider about the beast and what it represents  in the Kingdom of Heaven and how they were interpreted.  Perhaps there is some misinterpretation going on that mars creatures of beauty. 

One way to find out is through the verification of the city and its journey.

Sevens

Hey!

2 Sevens inverted facing each other and joined make an triangle and then you can make a circle.   ahahahaha Perfection interconnection.  I thought that was cool!

The UB 103 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:46:11 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2008, 06:41:07 pm »

The Ub
It appears that the Fathers number is Seven and seems to be confirmed by the number of his planet.

" While sojourning on mansonia number seven, permission is granted to visit transition world number seven, the world of the Universal Father."
It could be all possible that many of the Sevenfold activities on this planet in conjunction with the Sevenfold scheme, the Sevenfold Seraphic corps mission in Earth,  like this journey to the beginning places are being part coordinated from Mansonia World Seven?  The Seven planet is the planet of the Universal Father.

Paradise does have a representative Architectural planet over here in our sector and is very close to us.  Closer than you think.  The Sevenfold Mission Seraphim's is of direct linage to the Father and the Ancient of Days.  The Sevenfold Scheme is of the Ancient of Days and therefore this mission is of personal interest and direction of the Father through his agencies and representatives close to us.  The Sevenfold Corps on this planet would be directly coordinated and related to the Seraphic Sevenfold Corps on the Mansonia planets especially world number seven.

Also this planet is a domain of the ArchAngels who coordinate directly with Paradise and the Ancient of Days and which means Jesus.

This means that Gabriel is very close to us as well.

In actual fact the whole Paradise administration and its centers are virtually on top of us.  The whole universal family are here from top to bottom.

Even this realisation of World Number seven stimulates those who inhabit it, right now in this very instant.  I think it is a very holy planet that goes right to the top and is a station of the Father.  Just this realisation brings us closer, very close! as it enters the Father directly from His Seventh planet.  Related to the Seventh mystery??  eh! eh!

I think there is a definite gathering of the Universal Government on all levels with real and eternal purpose!

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 06:48:09 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2008, 07:04:39 pm »

In the following is the aspects of the Mark of the Beast

It doesnt apply to an individual, its a description of Attitude!  purely

Here you will be purged of all the remnants of unfortunate heredity, unwholesome environment, and unspiritual planetary tendencies. The last remnants of the "mark of the beast" are here eradicated.

The Beast as seen from John in the UB are the four personalties/Beasts that look after directional control of the this universe.  Apparently these beasts are nice and very beautiful.

Do these aspects of the beast apply to you in the attitude!

"the remnants of unfortunate heredity"  This applies directly to the Nodite Gene, the Gene of the fallen sons that infected the Gene of Man and that is seen through the Attitude of belligerence, sin and death and destruction using religion purposely and in error and does manifest in many other ways.

Personally, I'm starting to think there is no anti Christ as in an individual or one person.  I think the interpretation of the Anti Christ is all related to attitude.  An attitude that billions of people have aspects of the mark of the beast through the genes and this relates to unspiritual tendencies.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:55:39 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: