Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:50:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nobel Prize winning scientist endorses the Urantia book.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize winning scientist endorses the Urantia book.  (Read 1765 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: February 22, 2008, 02:06:47 pm »

I was impressed by the fact that a scientist read the Urantia Book and wanted to prove the information with his own scientific calculation and research and was right and that is no different to what I do today in the journey to the ancient places. 

I suppose It will be sometime before I pick up my own Nobel peace prize.

ahahahahah   just joking having a laugh!

Just out of curiosity I phoned a major movie production company to see what response there would be concerning the journey. Apparently, I have to know some one in order to get any proposal on there desk.  Well that counted me out right from the word go.  I thought that was a shame that the industry is so locked up in that, it is who you know rather than something on its own merit regardless of the source.  It seems like a very closed industry for any thing new from an outsider.

There and then I gave up as I knew it was fruitless! I walking in a dead end being a complete outsider even when I believe the idea in this journey would be the biggest true Indiana Jones story ever but in truth, in the discovery and in the research.  I think all those movies are the type of this journey without the physical aggression and people dying in this journey being a peaceful journey.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 02:22:58 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: