Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:08:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nobel Prize winning scientist endorses the Urantia book.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize winning scientist endorses the Urantia book.  (Read 1761 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: February 24, 2008, 05:15:17 pm »

AAAh I'm not interested in a Nobel peace prize, I am very happy with what I have been blessed with I couldn't ask for more from our great Father in heaven.

Just to be given an insight to this thread of truth is very satisfying for me.  There is nothing in the Babylon System that could satisfy me as Jesus our friend has blessed me with.  For what Jesus and the Sevenfold Seraphic mission  has blessed me with is just fantastic and I praise the Lord for that and is beyond all measure! and I have no fear at all but just increased love for him and one another and desire to define the truth better, wider and deeper.

In regards to an expedition,  Yes, its in the first stages of desire and I would love to go out to the Persian Gulf and verify the discovery and I would also love traditional Christianity to be on board to, even in the debate because I believe the proof will be in the discovery, in the physical that will verify all the information. I also would like some atheists to be on board to as this will prove something to them as well.

Personally, it would be worldwide contest of the truth of the matter.  Not that we have to prove Jesus or God because we know that within ourselves but there are many people on the planet that would require that evidence, it would an exciting time for all of us as I believe that we have entered into the dispensation of the Messiah and the discovery of the ancient places inaugurates the beginning of this period.  I even opened the office of the Messiah in celebration of this event so in faith I walk having complete trust in the Father of the Kingdom of Heaven.

I would love yourself and Calvin to be on this boat even though we have different thoughts it would be most exciting for us all and it would be of benefit to the congregation, the body of Jesus.

At the end of the day, the way I see things Christianity in new light and truth will be the most expanded and best religion to be involved in and will outstrip anything on the planet because it can be demonstrated and all the arguments of the atheists will fall in a heap of rubble!  It will be total decimation of there logic.  complete devastation and I believe that is the reckoning of all things inconsistent and untrue also that includes certain aspects of doctrine to, its a correction for all and its our attitude that is looked upon in light of greater but embracing truth.

And I want you and Calvin to be there so you can investigate the truth of the matter in the light of verification and I know the Father and Jesus desire this to.

Coming back to the expedition, I have no money nor influence to finance such an effort, I wrote to President Bush and informed him of my efforts and all the information of the ancient cities and even suggested that the US Navy go there and check it out, I even wrote to the Supreme Leader of Iran and told him and his President about the places and that he should check it out as i believe it is for the future with warning attached in the attitude.

I phoned a Hollywood production company responsible for Indiana Jones and I didn't even get to first base as I know no one and I am not part of the closed and locked family of Hollywood.  Ive tried to compel Christianity to finance an expedition but I never any get responses to that either.

All I can do is put up the information on a daily basis on behalf of the Sevenfold Seraphic Mission so that one day a person who can do things will pick up on it and run with this project on the next level/phase in the process of verification.

There is nothing I can do apart from writing relying totally on the Father and Jesus and the Sevenfold seraphic mission headed by the Ancient of Days.  It really is their hands including man.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 05:34:36 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: