Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:44:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 29767 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2008, 04:27:24 am »

Hi 12 Apostles

No worries thanks for the email, the research is going very well and I feel happy with it I think I have reached an end to research which led me the isle of Patmos and the well seals which maybe the thing John was looking at when he was writing about the Seventh Seal, like well seal of everliving waters of truth in metaphor related to the seventh mystery revealed at the end days.

In the same moment I found symbols used in the Seventh book of Moses and a few other symbols in other related books that completely confirmed all the symbolism found in the path of the journey.

I think it felt like a conclusion to the on the run research but Im not sure as you never know what you find everyday.  But coming to the symbols in harmony to the journey was like a finale.  Now its time to go out there so at the moment Im getting prices and see what it takes to do an expedition.

Hey thanks for your enquiry 12 Apostles, I believe this is the path of the One God of Paradise/The Kingdom of Heaven and so far in this journey of faith I have not been disappointed with the research.   Actually I feel enthusiastic, the attitude the Father likes to see by the Sons of the Father happily doing the will the Father in the way see in their life.

All the best

Sevens
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 04:39:02 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: