Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:51:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 29752 times)
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2008, 02:47:51 pm »

Hey Elmer,  its great to hear from you.

I sorry to you for witnessing my outbursts of anger with bad language, I'm not like Jesus in his perfection in personality.  I truly believe that we are in a real testing time at the moment.  Probably more so on those that explore the truth than those who have no idea.

Its unfortunate that certain people want to shut this work down without them realizing it in there actions.  There attacks on this work indirectly and directly are aimed at vulnerabilities that exist in this work, not so much here but in other places.

Its really on a knife edge and the road is so narrow that I cant move and completely vulnerable and that does include income I suppose.  I'm like a lame duck in the living experience of the Father in the journey to the ancient places.

Honestly this is a battle journey to the first places and it is on all multiple fronts and I sit here scribing in the middle with this.  A battle front over there and this front over here and circumstances everywhere.

Its a test for me for I am no super hero like what they portray in the movies just a normal bloke who loves the Father and wants to do a good job for him in a normal man sense with sincerity.  I have weakness everywhere with only the Lord to rest on.

Elmer I really appreciate your prayers I honestly need help and the Father can provide this.  I rest on his help.

All the best Elmer, it was a blessing to hear from you and thanks for your encouragement.

Sevens

sevens,

Don't let any of these jokers discourage you!  The end times are coming, and if they don't want to pay heed of that, they will be deep amidst the suffering when it all happens! 

It's good to see you here, too, just remember, always keep your faith intact! 

Elmer
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: