Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 03:20:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 30108 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« on: February 26, 2008, 04:29:59 am »

Hi 12 Apostles

Naah no way!

Thanks for your concern I appreciate it.  Thats kind.

But I have researched this thoroughly for many years and I use all the scriptures in abundance including other books and I am absolutely sure I am right on to it and I know this is where Jesus and the Father wants everyone to go and its related directly to the heritage of the ages of the beginning of everything.

This is related to the discovered places which are the former things as presented in Isaiah, the beginning of the end.

I am not fearful because I am very intimate with the journey for many years.  These are the places where there is unfinished business of the Father and will serve as an expansion for all mankind, in a deeper and wider way with definition.

Its a total journey in faith and it has not stopped.

Thanks for your concern but I am not fearful in this journey and never will be and I have complete trust in the Father of the Kingdom of Heaven and through the guidance of the Sevenfold Seraphic Mission headed by the Ancient of Days. 

I can present the evidence unlike anyone on this planet and its guided by the books of religion and this will give Christianity so much benefit for the future and at the same time it marks the parting of the ways for many to.

I feel this is the presentation of the Kingdom of Heaven/Paradise of research, exploration, discovery and enlightenment.  Far better way than war and violence and we can all learn something that expands and lifts the veil of ignorance.

Essentially it marks the end of the last rebel as he about to go to court, the universal courts.

Thank you.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 05:05:49 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: