Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:01:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 29719 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2008, 05:54:51 pm »

and

Isaiah 50:4-9

The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to answer the weary.   Morning by morning he wakens me, he wakens my ear to hear as those who are taught. 

The Lord GOD has opened my ear; I was not rebellious, I did not turn back. 

I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to those   who plucked the beard.  I hid not my face from shame and spitting.

For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore I will not be dishonored. I have set my face like flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. 

He who vindicates me is near; who will contend with me? Let us stand together.  Who has a charge against me? Let him approach me.

Behold, the Lord GOD helps me. Who will declare me guilty? Lo, they shall all wear out like a garment; the moth will eat them up.
who plucked the beard.   Wow how annoying ahahahaha

Anyway that was another great confirmation to the journey and the experience as in the witness overtime and what has said daily and discovered!  For years now.

sevens
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:09:53 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2008, 06:17:48 pm »

Matt 24:27 ― For as the lightning   comes from the east  and shines as far as the west,   so will be the coming of the Son of man.
and an excerpt from the Damascus document from the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Copied from here

http://www.world-destiny.org/q1/rescorpscomp.htm 

3:12 . . . Every man doing his own will. Blank But with them that held fast by the commandments of God,

13 [who were left of them], God confirmed the covenant of Israel forever, Revealing unto them

14 the hidden things Wherein all Israel had erred: Blank His holy Sabbaths and His

15 glorious festivals, His righteous testimonies and His true ways, And the desires of His will [the which

16 if a man do, he shall live by them] Blank   He opened before them. And they digged a well of many waters: 

17 And he that despises them shall not live. But they wallowed in the transgression of man, And in the ways of the unclean woman,

18 And they said that it belongs to us. But God wondrously pardoned their sins, And forgave their transgression,

19 And He built them a sure house in Israel [the like of which never arose   from of old   nor until

20 this day]. They who hold fast to him are for the life of eternity,   And all the glory of man (Adam) is for them.  As

In above contains fragments relating to this journey!

And this piece about the OFFICE OF THE MESSIAH which is open.

21 God confirmed it to them through Ezekiel the prophet, saying: (Ezek 44:15) ‘The priests and the Levites and the sons of

4:1   Zadok, that kept the charge of My Sanctuary  when the children of Israel went astray

2 from them, they shall bring near unto Me fat and blood. Blank The priests are the penitents of Israel

3 who went forth out of the land of Judah: and (the Levites are) they who joined them.   And the sons of Zadok are the elect 

4 of Israel called by the name,   that are   holding office   in the end of the days.  Behold the statement

5 of their names according to their generations, and the period of their office, and the number of their afflictions, and the years

6 of their sojournings, and the statement of their works. Blank

sevens
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 06:31:53 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2008, 06:51:18 pm »

From Jane Lead another confirmation

§ XXVIII. But here it is to be understood, that these do first rise but in the Child-like State, and   so grow up as Christ himself did in Wisdom and Stature  .

This being as the time of their Minority, they cannot suddenly reach to the full possession of their Inheritance and Kingdom: but as Princely Spirits they will be brought up, and served, according to their high Spiritual Birth-Degree.  As Moses was brought up in all the Learning of the Egyptians, as the Son of Pharaoh’s Daughter,   so shall these Heaven-born Children be taught, disciplin’d and instructed in all the divine Arts in the Royal Court of God their Father, and the new Jerusalem their true Native Mother. 

From which may be expected the great Deeds and Wonders to be acted forth,  after the manner of Moses, and of the Prophets and Apostles: and that in a degree more eminent and Glorious than all has been heretofore;   because it will be the manifestation of the great Day of Christ’s setting up his Kingdom and Reign here upon Earth, over all Nations and Kingdoms, which yet never has been: but the Prophesies hereof are now at hand to be fulfill’d. 

Therefore it is foreseen and shewn, that this fiery Horn does forerun the Seventh Angel’s Sounding;  thus to awaken and raise the Dead.

The extent and power of which will be such, and   the Motives so strongly prevailing  as to take hold of the great Potentates, that are in possession of temporal Honours and Riches, Rule and Government.

All of which they will be convinc’d are much inferiour, and below what the Children of this Kingdom shall come to inherit. 

Where there shall be no Cross  in their Crowns  , no fear of loss or suffering, nor dread of Death. So many are the Prerogatives that do attend this State, that they cannot be number’d.

For they have here   their Pass out  of the Land of Curse, and all Evils and Maladies,   into the Land of all Blessing and Plenty, Peace and Joy.
[/B]

their Pass out See they have pass out sin and then into the Kingdom of Heaven.  See there is a path of safety .

http://www.passtheword.org/Jane-Lead/signs.htm

Just beautiful.

and this great little fragment

And   being it is a Matter of that Moment and Concern  ,   wherein God himself requires the clearing up of the deeper, and yet more hidden Reserves of his Good Will and Love  : So by the pure Dictate of his Spirit,   

I shall go on to fix the Pillars and Foundation of the Creation by the Second ADAM, by whom all things are to be renewed

Prerogative
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A Prerogative is an exclusive legal right given from a government or state and invested in an individual or group, the content of which is separate from the body of rights enjoyed under the general law of the normative state. It was a common facet of Feudal law.

In modern popular culture usage, the word prerogative has come to mean the egalitarian condition of the right for anyone's own self-determination, e.g. that it is "one's prerogative" to do as they please.

The state in this foreseen prophecy relates to the realm of Paradise, the submerged countries of the temples of the Father where the Office of the Messiah is located.   In the abyss, its a submerged state newly created and resurrected home of the Universal Fathers.  The crowns are the revealed cites of the 1st and 2nd temples.  The symbol is the circle! beyond number means eternal!

Where there shall be no Cross in their Crowns  , no fear of loss or suffering, nor dread of Death. So many are the Prerogatives that do attend this State, that they cannot be number’d

I have enjoyed this freedom in the journey! and have declared much.

Sevens
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:28:04 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2008, 09:30:18 pm »

And here is another book from another Prophets in my View Edmund Roach with good prophecy from the Coastlands, the great land of the USA.

http://www.inspiredbooks.com/The-Final-Prophet.htm

The link is all about this time and about the journey to the ancient places.

Isaiah 52:13  "Indeed, My servant shall prosper,
Be exalted and raised to great heights
Just so he shall startle many nations.
Kings shall be silenced because of him
For they shall see what has not been told them,
Shall behold what they never have heard."

Isaiah 52:13  "Indeed, My servant shall prosper,
Be exalted and raised to great heights…
Just so he shall startle many nations.
Kings shall be silenced because of him
For they shall see what has not been told them,
Shall behold what they never have heard."

and

Psalm 37

34 Wait on the Lord, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it. 35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green [8] bay tree. 36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

37 Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace  . 38 But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off. 39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
An here is a link of our great friend and leader Messiah Melchizedek.

http://www.inspiredbooks.com/Messiah-Melchizedek.htm

I just praise the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven for all these beautiful gifts of truth.

and

Isaiah 40:3   

A voice rings out:
‘Clear in the desert
A road for the Lord!
Level in the wilderness
A highway for our God…

The Presence of the Lord shall appear
And all flesh shall behold –,
For the Lord Himself has spoken. …
A voice rings out ‘Proclaim!’ …
Ascend a lofty mountain,
O herald of joy to Zion;
Raise your voice to with power, …
Raise it have no fear;
Announce to the cities of Judah Behold your God (Melchizedek)

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 09:01:42 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2008, 02:47:51 pm »

Hey Elmer,  its great to hear from you.

I sorry to you for witnessing my outbursts of anger with bad language, I'm not like Jesus in his perfection in personality.  I truly believe that we are in a real testing time at the moment.  Probably more so on those that explore the truth than those who have no idea.

Its unfortunate that certain people want to shut this work down without them realizing it in there actions.  There attacks on this work indirectly and directly are aimed at vulnerabilities that exist in this work, not so much here but in other places.

Its really on a knife edge and the road is so narrow that I cant move and completely vulnerable and that does include income I suppose.  I'm like a lame duck in the living experience of the Father in the journey to the ancient places.

Honestly this is a battle journey to the first places and it is on all multiple fronts and I sit here scribing in the middle with this.  A battle front over there and this front over here and circumstances everywhere.

Its a test for me for I am no super hero like what they portray in the movies just a normal bloke who loves the Father and wants to do a good job for him in a normal man sense with sincerity.  I have weakness everywhere with only the Lord to rest on.

Elmer I really appreciate your prayers I honestly need help and the Father can provide this.  I rest on his help.

All the best Elmer, it was a blessing to hear from you and thanks for your encouragement.

Sevens

sevens,

Don't let any of these jokers discourage you!  The end times are coming, and if they don't want to pay heed of that, they will be deep amidst the suffering when it all happens! 

It's good to see you here, too, just remember, always keep your faith intact! 

Elmer
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
sevens

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2008, 08:10:37 pm »

Praise the Lord Elmer, thank you for your words of encouragement for me in this great almighty journey of truth and discovery of mankind.  I am touched and feel blessed, this is what brotherhood of the body of Jesus is all about and this precise friendship within the body that will be successful in the end times. 

Working for the Father in friendship all together fulfilling roles of soughts with truth, beauty and goodness ever coming closer to the final consummation of truth with all the books opened with there contribution.  From all the prophets of old and to our day having there role. 

Everything else might seem overwhelming but the peace in this journey of truth and discovery is beyond words and to me it is a manifestation of the Father.

I believe all the ancient cities are highways of truth that met there final confirmation in the Great Pyramid built by Imhotep.    We are witness to the linking symbolism with understanding on a journey before the altar of the Lord and of the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven. 

There are many preservation schemes being undertaken at this time but the preservation scheme of the Father is a scheme open to all in faith and Jesus provided the answer to success in this, in the beforehand in the journey to great Seventh Mystery in my view, from my personal experience in this documentation.

I believe we are all being lifted into new and great heights supping of the high pastures.  Like in Switzerland ahahahah!

Anyway I think this is a beautiful journey of the highest degree and I feel that many things have been fulfilled scripturally and through extended information throughout out the books related.  I must say The Urantia Book was invaluable to the journey and it did begin with the Urantia Book but in a sense in the first instance it started with the Bible, through proverbs when I used to read it at the age of 8 or 9 and wanted then to be the wisest man on earth and I remember that, those times reading all the proverbs, Psalms and Ecclesiastes  and attempting to apply then in my daily life at school.  OH but then I lost my way somewhere! ahaha but always kept in touch with God throughout the life journey at various times.

And you know what!!  If all being true and correct in the witness of the uncovering the revealing the former ages and if I'm right with the Seventh mystery attached then I would have to be a wise man in this time and mind you Still learning!  ahahah!.  What a journey! and the Father pulled through 100% that all stemmed from those early childhood years of just me the bible and the Father with the angels, already then.  So you see it came and began from the prophets of old from the Great Bible and glory be Eh!  from the Lord in the Bible and the spirit from within.  Later one I went through Bible college at various times keeping in touch with the Melchizedek and Jesus truth of Old and of New.

Only to find the Urantia Book and that explains, from my life experience why I could understand the urantia Book really well, it resonated deep down within me.  I feel my heart click on straight away, I read it without stopping it took me six weeks.  It was one of the greatest times of my life! and that occurred on the Western Pacific on a fishing boat called the M/V Adriatic Sea in the Western Pacific its interesting there is a Dalmatia province in the Adriatic Sea.  How about that for twist!  That year we caught more fish than any year and broke records.  I remember flying, circling around fish thinking about the UB and what I was reading and hearing within me and saying to myself Jesus' words "today a fisherman of fish and tomorrow and fisherman of men" and that is true!  Glory be and great blessing to all the fishermen I worked with, they were all good people.

Its beautiful.  When I come to the part of the ancient places and read about 1stEden in the UB on the boat, I just wanted to discover 1stEden.  Under a full moon light night on the flight deck I wondered about about the ancient places and desired to find the places, already then.  I remember my dedication to find it on that night of realisation and as it happened I got involved over time, another story I provided a service to the journey to 1stEden.  What a blessing!  Glory be to the Father. Praise the Lord for his grandness.

And look where we are! at the end of the great journey in connecting symbolism that lead us to the shaft in the queens chamber to a seal on the plug with understanding in relation to the previous cities of the past.   A journey in the books that began on 2003 thats very same period the Book discovery of Atlantis was released and the first of this record began on the first expedition when simultaneously I was doing a presentation a UB conference linking Plato and the UB and other Books like Enoch to 1stEden.

It was a fine presentation and you know there was something happening in the room, I could feel it while I was talking, simultaneously Robert Sarmast was on the radio presenting himself about the about his book.  It was a simultaneous event about the one place.  I feel the high level representatives of heaven where there in there own way.  Afterwards some people was speking about how to get more readership I mentioned that all will unfold in a mystery, even then.  I didn't know how though as its a journey of faith and faith building!  Thats the demonstration of faith and the Father on the run!  He will reveal on the run causing it to happen through circumstance as seen in the beforehand!

I believe the Victory is ours, today....right now! We have won in truth and found truth! and it led to all the books in understanding with the guidance of the Messiahs of Jesus and the Melchizedek.

The witness of the journey regarding domains and public began around 2005-09 .  I wonder if we are in the  a thousand two hundred and threescore days of the witness??  or if this related to the witnesses?  All I know there is nothing like this on the planet!

Also one of the witnesses must be unto a witness in the midst of Egypt.  As the Great Pyramid involves a witness and and an altar like a dedication.  Could be one and the same witness??  Interesting connection.

According to my calculation based on 2005-09 1230 days takes us to 3rd month 09 around about, but it could be forward to! 

Ah just a thought!

Have we come to the final conclusion to the mystery early? or are we in the right time frame?  The test is in the time to come and its good that we can test these things and see for ourselves in our own perception of truth.

All blessings
Sevens
« Last Edit: April 27, 2008, 09:24:25 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2008, 09:27:17 pm »

What can we find in the bible about witness that might be relevant to this journey to ancient times in truth.

http://www.christnotes.org/bible.php?q=witness&ver=kjv

Fragment

Numbers 17

6 And Moses spake unto the children of Israel, and every one of their princes gave him a rod [1] apiece, for each prince one, according to their fathers' houses, even twelve rods: and the rod of Aaron was among their rods. 7 And Moses laid up the rods before the Lord in the tabernacle of witness.

8 And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds. 9 And Moses brought out all the rods from before the Lord unto all the children of Israel: and they looked, and took every man his rod. 10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Bring Aaron's rod again before the testimony, to be kept for a token against the rebels; [2] and thou shalt quite take away their murmurings from me, that they die not. 11 And Moses did so: as the Lord commanded him, so did he. 12 And the children of Israel spake unto Moses, saying, Behold, we die, we perish, we all perish. 13 Whosoever cometh any thing near unto the tabernacle of the Lord shall die: shall we be consumed with dying?

and

Psalm 89:37

It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.

and

Proverbs 12:17

He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.

and

Proverbs 14:5 

A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.

and

Proverbs 14:25

A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful witness speaketh lies.

and

Proverbs 21:28

A false witness shall perish: but the man that heareth speaketh constantly.

and

Isaiah 19:20

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

and

Getting hot

Isaiah 43:9 

Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things?let them bring forth their witnesses,  that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

and

Isaiah 43:10

Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

and

Isaiah 43:12 

I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

and

Isaiah 44:8

Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

and

Isaiah 44:9 

They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed.

and

a high honour

Isaiah 55:4

Behold, I have given him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

and

Jeremiah 32:10 

And I subscribed the evidence, and sealed it, and took witnesses, and weighed him the money in the balances.

and

Lamentations 2:13

What thing shall I take to witness for thee? what thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? for thy breach is great like the sea: who can heal thee?

and

Micah 1:2 

Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord GOD be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.

and

Matthew 18:16   

But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

and

Matthew 23:31   (Read all of Matthew 23)

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

and

John 5:32

There is another that beareth witness of me; and I know that the witness which he witnesseth of me is true.

and

John 8:18 

I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.

and

John 15:27 

And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

and

John 18:37 

Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

and

Acts 2:32 

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.

and

Acts 26:16   

But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

and

Acts 26:22 

Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:

and

Romans 3:21   

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

and

Romans 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

and

Hebrews 2:4

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

and

1 John 1:2

(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

and

Revelation 11:3   (Read all of Revelation 11)

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth

Very interesting word search

Remember the outcome of this journey is related to self realisation, a journey that we can all participate in  on the run and is not exclusive.  Its a path that leads to Jesus.

Sevens
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 06:57:27 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2008, 11:18:43 pm »

Going back to this, Jane Lead

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,7221.msg78486.html#msg78486

Here is an addition to the post regarding "Perogatives" and completely liberty/freedom in doing what we please in this journey.  This to me shows complete trust in what in how we present this as the Father gives his trust to the elect!

Here is the addition to the above link to the Jane Lead post.

Prerogative

A Prerogative is an exclusive legal right given from a government or state and invested in an individual or group, the content of which is separate from the body of rights enjoyed under the general law of the normative state. It was a common facet of Feudal law.

In modern popular culture usage, the word prerogative has come to mean the egalitarian condition of the right for anyone's own self-determination, e.g. that it is "one's prerogative" to do as they please.

and Royal Prerogative
Jump to: navigation, search

The Royal Prerogative is a body of customary authority, privilege, and immunity, recognised in common law and, sometimes, in civil law jurisdictions possessing a monarchy as belonging to the King or Queen alone.[1] It is the means by which some of the executive powers of government, possessed by and vested in a monarch with regard to the process of governance of their state, are carried out. Individual prerogatives can be abolished by Parliament, although in the UK a special procedure applies.

In relation to this what the state is relates to the realm of Paradise, the submerged countries of the temples of the Father where the Office of the Messiah is located.   In the abyss, its a submerged state, newly created and the resurrected home of the Universal Fathers on this planet.  In the physical sense!  The crowns are the revealed cites of the 1st and 2nd temples.  The symbol is the circle associated symbols! beyond number means eternal!  The Ream of Paradise is the State of Heaven on Earth in the submerged countries of the Temples!  Where the Lord comes from and confirms!

Where there shall be no Cross in their Crowns, no fear of loss or suffering, nor dread of Death. So many are the Prerogatives that do attend this State, that they cannot be number’d

The above is about this journey again!  another fulfillment in the action in the beforehand in this individual journey with collaboration from the prophets of the past all people.!

I have enjoyed this freedom in the journey! and have declared much and has blossomed into trees, fruit and Almonds in the witness! so all the murmuring will stop within the body.

The journey could be by Royal prerogatives could be by the Universal Government prerogative, Jesus prerogative.  A universal Revelation by Royal decree, sidestepping the evolutionary way at this time in the consummation of truth. It also means been given the keys of Heaven including its power! 

A big responsibility and given to a mere man as he is risen up to heights of Heaven in revelation in the realms of the Sons of Heaven supping in their pastures. 

Glory be the Lord in the Kingdom of Heaven!  Eh!  How about that trust of the Father in his children guided by his Son Jesus!  The great shepherd!

Its like here you go Son, you take the keys for a time!  Thats whats its like!

I just praise the Lord!

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:14:58 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2008, 11:55:05 pm »

You know the key may lay in a 3rd expedition to 1st Eden where the 3 co planar circles can be established on top and at the base of the Acropolis Hill.  That would then point to the 1stTemple in Dalamatia City, Persian Gulf in another great presentation and confirmation.

That would be the ultimate witness wouldn't it!!  That would confirm this journey 1 mile deep of Cyprus.  That maybe the great witness and demonstration of the journey and could very well be the activation in the physical.  The great confirmation.  A witness that stems from the 2nd temple 1stEden and leads to the 1st temple in Dalamatia City and the Great Pyramid through Babel/Dilmun through the Nodite and eventually the Andite culture (Nodite/Adamic admixation) in later Dilmun close to our times and then to the Egypt when Dilmun/Babel was destroyed thus the Great Pyramid and its seal of the ancient times in symbolism parallels as realized.

I suggest the sooner we get out there, the better!

Well, I declare to the Ancients of Days and ask the Arch Angels and all Seraphim's and midwayers of the Sevenfold Mission to open up the path to the 3rd expedition to 1stEden and I pray for assistance for the witnesses in the great confirmation of the ages of mankind, our heritages.  Forthwith, immediately!  please!  Humbly!  This petition has been declared by the Sevens of Urantia/Earth 606 and by the record of his witness to the places of ancient times.

Praise the Lord Father in the Kingdom of Heaven!

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:26:16 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2008, 03:57:11 am »

The Third Heaven
"In the third heaven, he saw the Tree of Life, with four streams, of honey, milk, oil, and wine, flowing from its roots.

The Place of the Righteous is in this heaven and the Terrible Place where the wicked are tortured. There was also the 'place on which God rests when he comes into Paradise'."
     - Richard L. Thompson, Alien Identities - Ancient Insights into Modern UFO Phenomena

It was "a place such as has never been known for the goodliness of its appearance. And I saw all the trees of beautiful colors and their fruits ripe and fragrant, and all kinds of food which they produced, springing up with delightful fragrance. And in the midst (there is) the tree of life, in that place, on which God rests, when He comes into Paradise. And this tree cannot be described for its excellence and sweet odor. And it is beautiful more than any created thing."
         - 2 Enoch

http://www.mystae.com/restricted/streams/scripts/enoch.html

The 4 Streams could be all the cities of importance from ancient times.

Between the times of the 1stTemple Dalamatia City and 1stEden the tree of life was kep in the highland of Iran, Vans highland headquarters.

In the following could be distant reflections of the tree of life in Iranian mythology.  I like to Say the Ahura Mazda is related to Adamson and Ratta.

http://www.theosophy-nw.org/theosnw/world/mideast/relzoro2.htm

The top of high Hara is circled by the stars, moon and sun, from which shower down upon earth both light and life-giving waters. The sun coming out to warm, enlighten and bring day first to the three, and half of the fourth worlds in the west, and then, leaving them as in darkness, it illumines the three and a half on the eastern side of the peak. All the while the 'waters' continuously flow in a wondrous, spiraling sweep through and about the seven karshvars. The Vendidad describes how these cosmic waters and lights periodically issue anew from the peak of Mount Hara, pour down to the sea, Vourukasha, and from there flow forth as two mighty rivers, one to the east and one to the west. These circle the earth and are cleansed, to return first to the Vourukasha sea, and then to the peak of the mountain, again to descend, again reascend, in perpetual motion:

. . . rising up and going down, up the aerial way and down the earth, down the earth and up the aerial way:
    Thus rise up and roll along! thou in whose rising and growing Ahura Mazda made everything that grows.
    Up! rise up, ye deep Stars, that have in you the seed of waters;
    Rise up above Hara Berezaiti, and produce light for the world (and mayst thou [O man!] rise up there . . ), along the path made by Mazda, along the way made by the gods, the watery way they opened. -- Vendidad, Farg. XXI, iiic

and

and

3 co planar circles

The above description could very well be this location in Iran.  The Kopet Daugh!

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/Adamsons/index.html

and

http://www.artarena.force9.co.uk/cotw.htm

Possible reflection of Vans knowledge through this culture in the highlands of Iran.

The Persians believed that the world was divided into seven regions or karshvar (keshvar in modern Persian, which means country). These regions were created when rain first fell upon the earth. Humans inhabited the central region (Khvanirath), which was as large as the other six put together. The Bundahishn 1 describes it as follows:

On the nature of the earth, it says in revelation, that there are thirty and three kinds of land. On the day when Tistar [god of rain] produced the rain, when its seas arose therefrom, the whole place, half taken up by water, was converted into seven portions; this portion, as much as one-half, is the middle and six portions are around; those six portions are together as much as Khvaniras. The name keshvar is also applied to them and they existed side by side .... [XI, 1-6]

and this fragment

While Alborz or Mount Hara was the source for both light and water, the Vourukasha Sea is described in the Avesta as the gathering point of water. This important sea occupied 'one third of the earth, to the south, on the skirts of the Harburz' [Vendidad 3 21, 66], and was fed by a huge river, the Harahvaiti. Forming the boundaries of the inhabited world were two great rivers, which flowed out from the sea to the east and the west. The rivers were cleansed as they passed around the earth and, when they returned to the Vourukasha, their clean water was taken back up to the Peak of Hara.

In the middle of the Vourukasha grew the very first tree, the source of all plants, described in the Avesta (Yasht 12, 17) as the Saena Tree, Tree of All Remedies or Tree of All Seeds. This tree held the nest of Saena (Senmurv in Pahlavi, Simurgh in Persian), the legendary bird. Growing nearby was another important plant, the 'mighty Gaokerena', which had healing properties when eaten and gave immortality to the resurrected bodies of the dead.

and this could be a distant reflection of Van and the fall of Adam and Eve.

The home of the bull was on the bank of the River Veh Daiti (Veh Rod), which flowed to the east from the Vourukasha Sea. On the opposite bank lived Gayomartan (Gayomard in Pahlavi, Kiyumars in the Shahnameh). In Yasht 13, 87 he is described as the first man, as wide as he was tall and as 'bright as the sun'. Gayomartan was slain by Angra Mainyu, but the sun purified his seed and, after forty years, a rhubarb plant grew from it. This plant slowly became Mashya and Mashyanag, the first mortal man and woman. The Evil Spirit, Angra Mainyu, deceived them and they turned to him as the creator, thus committing the first sin. Their world was now filled with corruption and evil, instead of peace and harmony. It was only after fifty years that they were able to produce offspring. However, the first twins were eaten by their parents. After a long period of childlessness another set of twins was finally born, and from these sprang not only the human race, but also specifically the Iranian peoples.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/vansHighland.jpg

Very interesting.

And this river flows to the West into the Caspian Sea if you follow Worldwind, its a literal written clue to the location of Vans highland headquarters and Valley of the Seven division flows into the East /West River identifying the Valley of Van where the tree of life was kept in between time of the destruction of Dalamatia City and 1stEden of Which Van built and identified by the 3 coplanar circles in each location.

Praise the Lord.

Definitely Along the ATREK RIVER in that Narrow valley in the Kopet Daugh! Like Star TREK ahahaha

http://www.hno.harvard.edu/gazette/2005/04.07/13-irandig.html

Just looking around

Qajar dynasty

Origins
The Qajar rulers were members of the Quvanlu clan of the Qajars, originally themselves members of the Oghuz branch of the larger Turkmen peoples[4][5][6]. Qajars first settled during the Mongol period in the vicinity of Armenia and were among the seven Qizilbash tribes that supported the Safavids [7]. The Safavids "left Arran (present-day Republic of Azerbaijan) to local Turkish khans" [8], and, "in 1554 Ganja was governed by Shahverdi Soltan Ziyadoglu Qajar, whose family came to govern Karabakh in southern Arran" [9].

Qajars filled a number of diplomatic missions and governorships in the 16-17th centuries for the Safavids. The Qajars were resettled by Shah Abbas I throughout Persia. The great number of them also settled in Astarabad (present-day Gorgan, Iran) near the south-eastern corner of the Caspian Sea[5], and it would be this branch of Qajars that would rise to power. The immediate ancestor of Qajars, Shah Qoli Khan Qajar Qovanlu of the Qovanlus of Ganja, married into the Qovanlu Qajars of Astarabad. His son, Fath Ali Khan Qajar, born circa 1685-1693, was a renowned military commander during the rule of the Safavid shahs Husayn and Tahmasp II. He was killed on the orders of Tahmasp Qoli Khan Afshar (Nader Shah) in 1726. Fath Ali Khan's son Mohammad Hassan Khan Qajar (1722-1758) was killed at the behest of Karim Khan Zand, and was the father of Agha Mohammad Khan and Hossein Qoli Khan (Jahansouz Shah) Qajar (father of "Baba Khan," the future Fath Ali Shah Qajar).

perhaps some distant reflection of Van in names.

Within 126 years between the demise of the Safavid state and the rise of Nasir al-Din Shah, the Qajars evolved from a shepherd-warrior tribe with strongholds in northern Persia into a Persian dynasty with all the trappings of a Perso-Islamic monarchy.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qajar

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/vansHighland1.jpg

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:42:41 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2008, 02:43:42 am »

I thought this was interesting, I dont know what it means but the 3 co planar circles and triangles in threes looks interesting

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 02:47:03 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2008, 08:28:21 pm »

Hey have a laugh

my google video 

I wish I had a better voice ahahahahaha

Thats all my camera card could handle a poultry 29 seconds.

Oh well its a start.

Like they say in the Land of Sinim you never know if you dont have a go!

sevens
« Last Edit: April 29, 2008, 08:38:44 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2008, 06:44:18 pm »

They call this a Babylonian world map but look at the symbols.  What do they mean?

and the same sign in the Inca lands, a connection of the Mesopotamian Babylonian and the Inca lands

The sign of Andite and Inca admixation in symbolism.

sevens
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 05:59:13 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #73 on: May 01, 2008, 07:53:53 am »

Vans Highland Temple

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/vansHighland1.jpg

And another close up of the temple area that resembles a circles in a triangular shape.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/vansTemple.jpg

and unmarked

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/vanTemple1.jpg

Read about Van the steadfast in the UB

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper67.html#6.%20VAN--THE%20STEADFAST

and some fragments of this location.

PAPER 77 - THE MIDWAY CREATURES, Oct 19 2000

* line 123: This center of civilization was situated in the region east of the southern end of the Caspian Sea, near the Kopet Dagh. A short way up in the foothills of Turkestan are the vestiges of what was onetime the Adamsonite headquarters of the violet race. In these highland sites, situated in a narrow and ancient fertile belt lying in the lower foothills of the Kopet range, there successively arose at various periods four diverse cultures respectively fostered by four different groups of Adamson's descendants. It was the second of these groups which migrated westward to Greece and the islands of the Mediterranean. The residue of Adamson's descendants migrated north and west to enter Europe with the blended stock of the last Andite wave coming out of Mesopotamia, and they were also numbered among the Andite-Aryan invaders of India.

PAPER 78 - THE VIOLET RACE AFTER THE DAYS OF ADAM, Oct 19 2000

* line 34: 1. The violet race--Adamites and Adamsonites. The chief center of Adamite culture was in the second garden, located in the triangle of the Tigris and Euphrates rivers; this was indeed the cradle of Occidental and Indian civilizations. The secondary or northern center of the violet race was the Adamsonite headquarters, situated east of the southern shore of the Caspian Sea near the Kopet mountains. From these two centers there went forth to the surrounding lands the culture and life plasm which so immediately quickened all the races.

and

5. ADAMSON AND RATTA

Having delineated the Nodite antecedents of the ancestry of the secondary midwayers, this narrative should now give consideration to the Adamic half of their ancestry, for the secondary midwayers are also the grandchildren of Adamson, the first-born of the violet race of Urantia.

Adamson was among that group of the children of Adam and Eve who elected to remain on earth with their father and mother. Now this eldest son of Adam had often heard from Van and Amadon the story of their highland home in the north, and sometime after the establishment of the second garden he determined to go in search of this land of his youthful dreams.

Adamson was 120 years old at this time and had been the father of thirty-two pure-line children of the first garden. He wanted to remain with his parents and assist them in upbuilding the second garden, but he was greatly disturbed by the loss of his mate and their children, who had all elected to go to Edentia along with those other Adamic children who chose to become wards of the Most Highs.

Here is another view.  I can visualize what the place looked like. Note the circle and the cross with small hills within each quadrant

In these highland sites, situated in a narrow and ancient fertile belt lying in the lower foothills of the Kopet range,

You have to read the UB very carefully

There are 2 components in the above fragment.  The highland sites which adjoins a long narrow fertile valley in the Kopet Daugh mountains

The above images confirm this in my opinion.

Looks very prominent in this view and protected from all sides.  There appears to be a wall that seems very straight and symmetrical offering protection in the Northern side.  It appears to be a hidden valley and I wouldn't be surprised if there are some hot springs being a volcanic area.

One would have to go there to verify but it looks very compelling.

and this fragment

Now this eldest son of Adam had often heard from Van and Amadon the story of their highland home in the north, and sometime after the establishment of the second garden he determined to go in search of this land of his youthful dreams.

another reference to a highland home which the above images confirm being in a hidden highland site, there home and the location of the the tree of life.

I'm absolutely sure that place was designed to reflect some common symbolism that would be recognized. at some stage in the future.

Sevens
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:10:32 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #74 on: May 01, 2008, 07:48:32 pm »

Ok Im concentrating on this fragment from the UB especially in bold.

All info outside the UB comes from the Wikipedia

The Urantia Book Fragment

This center of civilization was situated in the region east of the southern end of the Caspian Sea, near the Kopet Dagh. A short way up in the   foothills of Turkestan   are the vestiges of what was onetime the Adamsonite headquarters of the violet race. In these highland sites, situated in a narrow and ancient fertile belt lying in the lower foothills of the Kopet range,

the wikipedia
Turkestan (Persian: ترکستان; also spelled Turkistan or Türkistan in Turkish, which literally means "Land of the Turks" in Persian) is a region in Central Asia, which today is largely inhabited by Turkic peoples. It has been referenced in many Turkic and Persian sagas and is an integral part of Turan (though Turan dwarfs Turkestan in area). Oghuz Turks (also known as Turkmens), Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Khazars, Kyrgyz and Uygurs are some of the Turkic inhabitants of the region who, as history progressed, have spread further into Eurasia forming such Turkic nations as Turkey, Azerbaijan and Russian Tatarstan. Tajiks and Russians form sizable non-Turkic minorities.

It is subdivided into Afghan Turkestan,   Russian Turkestan  and Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (also known as Chinese Turkestan, East Turkestan or Uyghuristan) in PR China. The Tian Shan and Pamir ranges form a rough division between the latter two.   

and the history

History

Further information: History of Central Asia

Turkestan has a rich history, dating back to the third millennium BC. Many artifacts were produced in that period, and much trade was conducted. The region was a focal point for cultural diffusion, as the Silk Road traversed it.

Turkestan covers the area of Central Asia that corresponded to eastern Scythia, Transoxania and   Greater Khorasan in Antiquity  , and acquired its "Turkic" character from the 4th to 6th centuries AD with the incipient Turkic expansion.

Turkic Sagas, such as the Ergenekon, and written sources such as the Orkhon Inscriptions state that Turkic peoples originated in the nearby Altay Mountains, and, through nomadic settlement, started their long journey westwards.

Successive external powers have held the region. Greeks, under Alexander the Great, held the area from 327 BC to 150 BC.

Huns conquered the area after they conquered Kashgaria in the early 2nd century BC. With the dissolution of the Huns' empire, Chinese rulers took over Eastern Turkestan[1].

Arab forces captured it in the 8th century. The Persian Samanid dynasty subsequently conquered it and the area experienced economic success[1].

The entire territory was held at various times by Turkic forces, such as the Göktürks until the conquest by Genghis Khan and the Mongols in 1220. Khan gave the territory to his son, Chagatai and the area became the Chagatai Khanate[1].

Tamerlane took over the area in 1369 and the area became the Timurid Empire[1].
I was interested in this   "Greater Khorasan in Antiquity"   

and Here is information on   Greater Khorasan 

Greater Khorasan (Persian: خراسان بزرگ) (also written Khorasaan, Khurasan and Khurasaan) is a modern term for eastern territories of ancient Persia since the 3. century A.D.. Khorasan is a Pahlavi word which means "the land of sunrise". Greater Khorasan included territories that presently are part of Afghanistan, Iran, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and areas in modern-day Pakistan[1].

Greater Khorasan contained mostly Nishapur and Tus (now in Iran), Herat, Balkh, Kabul and Ghazni (now in Afghanistan), Merv and Sanjan (now in Turkmenistan), Samarqand and Bukhara (both now in Uzbekistan), Khujand and Panjakent (now in Tajikistan) and Balochistan[citation needed] (now in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran).

These days, the adjective greater is partly used to distinguish it from Khorasan province, in modern-day Iran, that forms western parts of these territories, roughly half in area [2]. It is also used to indicate that Greater Khorasan encompasses territories that were perhaps called by some other popular name when they were individually referred to. For example Transoxiana (covered Uzbekistan and Tajikistan), Bactria, Kabulistan [3] , Khwarezm (containing Samarkand and Bukhara) [4] .

and look at this in the Wikipedia

Khurasan in the Hadiths and prophecies of Mohammad 

The prophet of Islam, Muhammad, mentioned the country Khurasan many times concerned to the islamic/devine prophecies over the future.

In the country Khurasan in Taluqan (northern Afghanistan) that at that place are treasures of Allah, but these are not of gold and silver but consist of people who have recognised Allah as they should have. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir al-zaman, p.59)

Further: [...] The Christians will demand their wanted people, to which the Muslims will answer: "By Allah! They are our brothers. We will never hand them over." This will start the war. One-third Muslims will run away. Their ‘Tawbah’ (Repentance) will never be accepted. One-third will be killed. They will be the best 'Shaheed' (martyrs) near Allah. The remaining one-third will gain victory, until, under the leadership of Imam Mehdi, they will fight against Kufr (non-believers). This group will belong to Khurasan. They will be wearing black turbans. People will rise up from the East who will keep on coming forward, trampling the ground under the feet, to the aid of Imam Mahdi to help establish his government. (Ibn Majah) From Khurasan will emerge black flags, whom none will be able to turn back (and they, the flag bearers, will continue moving forward) till they reach Illya (Jerusalem) and embed their flags into its earth. (Tirmizi) In the era preceding Qyamah the Christians will control/govern the whole world. The Christians will reach Khaybar (Place in present day Saudi close to Madina. (Hadith quoted in Bab-al-Qeyamah by Muhaddith Shah Rafee-ud-din)".

Prophet Mohammad: "Before your treasure, three will kill each other -- all of them are sons of a different caliph but none will be the recipient. Then the Black Banners will appear from the East and they will kill you in a way that has never before been done by a nation." Thawban, a companion said: 'Then he said something that I do not remember by heart' then continued to say that the Prophet, praise and peace be upon him, said: "If you see him give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because surely he is the Caliph of Allah, the Mahdi. If you see the black flags coming from Khurasan, join that army, even if you have to crawl over ice, for this is the army of the Caliph, the Mahdi and no one can stop that army until it reaches Jerusalem."

Related by Abu Hurayrah: Prophet Mohammad said: "(Armies carrying) black flags will come from Khurasan (Afghanistan). No power will be able to stop them and they will finally reach Jerusalem where they will erect their flags." (Tirmidhi)

On the authority of Thawbaan, the Messenger of Allah said: "If you see the Black Banners coming from Khurasan go to them immediately, even if you must crawl over ice, because indeed amongst them is the Caliph, Al Mahdi." [Narrated on authority of Ibn Majah, Al-Hakim, Ahmad]

Amr ibn Hurayth quoted AbuBakr as-Siddiq as saying that Allah's Messenger told them the Dajjal would come forth from a land in the East called Khurasan, followed by people whose faces resembled shields covered with skin.

Here is the Map of Turkestan

Which includes the location of Van and Amadon highland home within the long narrow valley within Turkestan in the province of   "Khurasan" 

Also note the Urantia Book written was recorded in 1934. I think this definitely points to the location including the prophecies attached.  Its all a matches and is consistent.

What about those prophecies!  Eh!  That was interesting! considering the conversation and what we have discovered.  Very, very interesting!

Just say if this journey to the places including the message from "Khurasan" was the message of the real Mahdi, I wonder how they in "Khurasan" would take the this particular journey to God especialy when the things that we/I have established.  Eh!

They would all have to turn from violence on anyone no matter who!  That would be the first message and directive from the office of the Messiah!

But then I wonder if they would have enough intelligence and spirituality to recognize and to obey!!  Another Test for Islam and especially Persia!  Eh!

And for those in Iran to learned the truth here is a link for them and for those in "Khurasan" province.

http://www.starcomone.com.au/farsi

Part of the Office of the Messiah which includes the Mahdi of the Islam religion.  This link is for them and the true path to Paradise for them in fulfillment in truth, beauty and goodness. 

Nothing else is required.

Sevens
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 02:08:44 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: