Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:15:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 29715 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 04:28:38 pm »

Here are some fragment that I found on another forum and  is completely true in the experience of this journey

The UB

"The soil essential for religious growth presupposes a progressive life of self-realization, the co-ordination of natural propensities, the exercise of curiosity and the enjoyment of reasonable adventure, the experiencing of feelings of satisfaction, the functioning of the fear stimulus of attention and awareness, the wonder-lure, and a normal consciousness of smallness, humility. Growth is also predicated on the discovery of selfhood accompanied by self-criticism--conscience, for conscience is really the criticism of oneself by one's own value-habits, personal ideals." 1094:07

"The religion of the spirit means effort, struggle, conflict, faith, determination, love, loyalty, and progress." 1729:06

"The progression of religious growth leads from stagnation through conflict to co-ordination, from insecurity to undoubting faith, from confusion of cosmic consciousness to unification of personality, from the temporal objective to the eternal, from the bondage of fear to the liberty of divine sonship." 1098:04-05

"...the religion of the spirit, which entails active participation of mind and soul in the faith adventure of grappling with the rigorous realities of progressive human experience." 1729:03

and

"4. Soul. The soul of man is an experiential acquirement. As a mortal creature chooses to "do the will of the Father in heaven," so the indwelling spirit becomes the father of a new reality in human experience. The mortal and material mind is the mother of this same emerging reality. The substance of this new reality is neither material nor spiritual--it is morontial. This is the emerging and immortal soul which is destined to survive mortal death and begin the Paradise ascension." 8:10

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Calvin Noble

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2008, 11:37:16 pm »

Give it break Calvin

you have not demonstrated and operate out of fear, spreading fear.

That is not the way of Jesus our master and you know that.

The only Gods (in your words) here is the Father, Jesus and the Sevenfold Seraphic mission headed by the Ancient of Days. That is all, there no one else!

The last rebel is defeated! and is ready for adjudication and which means a great breakthrough for mankind.  That means for everyone! not just the few! or the so called chosen.

This is bigger than the reformation, this is the true reformation brought about by the Father in the Kingdom of Heaven and mankind can demonstrate that through research, exploration, discovery of the beginning which is the end and verification.

There is no exclusivity in this major breakthrough for man and this truth will smash the doctrine behind terrorism unlike anything else on the planet.  Through shear enlightenment of the complete truth, all the truth.

I rejoice in that fact!

Lucifer, Satan and Caligastia and others are at the doors of Court for there day in court and there will be no white knight to save them.

sevens

sevens, be that as it may, however, the Bible does state clearly that one must neither add to or detract from it's teachings.  By your embrace of the Urantia Book, and your rejection of the God's lessons for man, you do indeed go against His will. 
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2008, 04:42:15 am »

Oh come on Calvin, I'm doing the block upon block and piece upon piece and precept upon precepts process in the journey as explained Isaiah.

There is no way I am going against the Fathers will.  There is no chance as I keep on finding things all the time

Just in the past couple of weeks major breakthroughs have been made confirming the journey.

Its been really good and positive.

At the end of the day it comes down whose interpretation is right.

By the way do you know the logistics and how the Seventh mystery of the churches manifest?  and do you know what the Seventh Mystery is??

Could you show me with your own thoughts!

I recently found some things in the watchtower of long ago which I feel points to this journey and has perplexed there scholars for years.

Do you want to see it?

Anyway Calvin I feel quietly confident of what is going on and i think this research is on track and in synchronization with Jesus and Paradise.

But you will have to prove me wrong by us going out to Submerged Dalamatia City in the Verification.

I think its in the best interest of Church and state to explore this as much may depend on it either way.

I need about 10 million dollars for an expedition and production that would be threefold and perhaps some studio may want to invest in a full feature for the Box Office.

"The Great Test of Religion"  This is where we test things with all on the table.

The World is the witness and all people can judge for themselves.  Movie would be the about the everything that occurs and people can vote online.

As we go through the place in reality connected to the a site.

The Full feature movie would threefold like in the research, How it came about, The books and what was found, The Journey.. Then we go back in time to that period and go through the whole history of Dalamatia City and the Seven commands using CGI and actors.  Then we go to the expedition.

It could be on Cable or TV worldwide and free to air later.  The movie could be all about all those things happening in real time.

Thats my proposal and you can be in the Skeptics side on the Side of traditional religion, thats OK.  Everything has to be tested! and people such as yourself have to be present to witness the event and to make commentary.

So we need at least 10 million dollars for a boat that is enabled to do core samples, R.O.V, rebreather diving equipment and robotic subs with camera and production for the virtual TV event.  The we need more money from a TV operator and a Movie Studio of the movie of the whole journey and Event of Verification.

Now I figure this is something that you could do to get the church to fund this and see what we can find in the truth of the matter.  The real truth of everything and even if you disagree you could help to find the funds to prove yourself.  It can also prove my theory to.  It could go either way.

I also want to get Religious Atheists on board to.  There views are also important and they could be proved wrong.

Anyway that is my proposal to you and any one else who would like to test this.

See this would test the real fiber of the Church and its people and leaders. Lets see how the church responds!  This is the Test of all and there attitude!  Whether they are right or wrong, the attitude lesson.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:31:14 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2008, 07:07:25 am »

I think that is the best idea To go out there.

It could be a 2 week expedition involving the whole world with virtual online access and the moves and what is found in real time a real expedition involving the world with live feeds.

And every aspect presented as we go for different targets with the respective information in the scriptures.

We could put everything on the table, all the scriptures and all the books and extrapolate on the way through the expedition.

For example in the Core sample:

We know that Dalamatia City was above water, then it was submerged where a tidal wave destroyed the city, then over time it reemerged much probably under mud and sand, then it submerged again due to rising sea levels at some other distant time forward.

The core sample should reflect this trend and therefore we can confirm the dates in the UB and the layers should correspond to that.  We could work out the dates accurately.

Now all this could be presented as we go through the motions step by step.

With the R.O.V. we can go to the city with cameras and verify the walls and the temple and perhaps some stone block with possible writing on them.  We could go step by step through books and what they say and verify then and there.  All this in virtual time so the whole world witnesses this.

We could get a sub down there where we could witness all with commentary and witness the walls and temples.

The movie would be an overview of all these events but in a deeper way that is intimate to the journey and goes back in time and to this time of the expedition.

Anyway that would be my idea of the greatest test for mankind and the test of attitude!

With all layout before him.

I am 100% confident this would be the Jesus way in the End times...Revealing, Enlightenment and truth for all mankind before any judgment of the Father!

Violence is not the way and that will be demonstrated!

And yet it could be connected to Rapture as Jesus may visit Iran through this proposal.  It might seem outlandish but Jesus could very well be present on this boat off the coast of Iran.  And that would fulfill what I read in another scripture from another book.

It could be all possible that Jesus is there at the time of verification and may guide the explorers personally through his spirit and himself there in a oneness of the event.

This could mean big change for all people for the world!

Remembering that Jesus was one of us and he is sentimental and curious like us and an explorer and discoverer himself who spent two weeks around the ruins of 2nd Susa and Ur contemplating the future and the ruins and the history of them.  Jesus is interested in archeology is leading us on the path to his places that where made by his sons.

He was a human and I believe if the interpretations are right this could be the greatest thing and the action he would love to be involved in.  No doubt about that, dont you worry about that! because he is our friend and creator/Father and loves to be with his friends in the great quest of his universe!  For sure!!

Alright I say yea!

Honestly, this could be the sign of rapture and if we go there and verify anything is possible there after and even during the moment of discovery.  You know the time maybe revealed at the point of discovery!

You know Calvin, this is possible, quite possible this could be the first horseman.

The best part everyone can contribute in the foreseen and be part of a Paradise Project to the beginning where the end shall take place, the Beginning and the End.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:19:15 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2008, 07:46:20 pm »

From the Urantia Book

When there exists this living connection between divinity and humanity, if humanity should thoughtlessly and ignorantly pray for selfish ease and vainglorious accomplishments, there could be only one divine answer: more and increased bearing of the fruits of the spirit on the stems of the living branches.

When the branch of the vine is alive, there can be only one answer to all its petitions: increased grape bearing. In fact, the branch exists only for, and can do nothing except, fruit bearing, yielding grapes. So does the true believer exist only for the purpose of bearing the fruits of the spirit: to love man as he himself has been loved by God--that we should love one another, even as Jesus has loved us.

And when the Father's hand of discipline is laid upon the vine, it is done in love, in order that the branches may bear much fruit. And a wise husbandman cuts away only the dead and fruitless branches.

Jesus had great difficulty in leading even his apostles to recognize that prayer is a function of spirit-born believers in the spirit-dominated kingdom.
http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper180.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper180.html&line=54#mfs]The UB link

and from the same link

"Many of those who will assail you are ignorant of the light of heaven, but this is not true of some who now persecute us. If we had not taught them the truth, they might do many strange things without falling under condemnation, but now, since they have known the light and presumed to reject it, they have no excuse for their attitude. He who hates me hates my Father. It cannot be otherwise; the light which would save you if accepted can only condemn you if it is knowingly rejected. And what have I done to these men that they should hate me with such a terrible hatred? Nothing, save to offer them fellowship on earth and salvation in heaven. But have you not read in the Scripture the saying: `And they hated me without a cause'?

And the Universe Attitude of the Father

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/mfs/usr/local/www/data/papers?link=http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper4.html&file=/usr/local/www/data/papers/paper4.html&line=31#mfs

Here is an interesting piece

He would not so much as cast reflections of insincerity
Page 2000 upon his would-be murderers when they asked if he were "king of the Jews." With but little qualifying explanation he accepted the designation, knowing that, while they had chosen to reject him, he would be the last to afford them real national leadership, even in a spiritual sense.

from here

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper186.html#2.%20THE%20MASTER'S%20ATTITUDE

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 08:06:56 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

12 Apostles

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2008, 02:38:44 am »

There is no way I am going against the Fathers will.  There is no chance as I keep on finding things all the time

sevens, you may believe you go along with the Father's will, but Calvin is right!  The Bible does distinctly say that one is not supposed to add or subtract from it's teachings!  The Urantia Book, Scientology and the Book of Mormon clearly all do that.

How do you expect to be raptured away if you aren't a good Christian??
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2008, 02:58:45 pm »

How do you know that you are a good Christian??

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2008, 01:35:30 am »

ODE 17. Ode of Solomon

A peculiar change of personality,' scarcely realized until the return from it in the last verse.

1   I was crowned by my God: my crown is living: 2 And I was justified in my Lord:  my incorruptible salvation is He. 3 I was loosed from vanity, and I was not condemned: 4 The choking bonds were cut off by her hands:   I received the face and   the fashion of a new person: and I walked in it and was saved;  5 And the thought of truth led me on. And I walked after it and did not wander: 6 And all. that have seen me were amazed: and I was regarded by them as a strange person: 

7   And He who knew and brought me up is the Most High in all His perfection. And He glorified me by His kindness, and raised my thoughts to the height of His truth.   

8  And from thence He gave me the way of His precepts and I opened the doors that were closed,. 9   And brake in pieces the bars of iron: but my iron melted and dissolved before me; 10 Nothing appeared closed to me: because I was the door of everything.   

11 And I went over all my bond men to loose them; that I might not leave any man bound or binding: 12 And I imparted my knowledge without grudging: and my prayer was in my love:   

13 And I sowed my fruits in hearts, and transformed them into myself: and they received my blessing and lived;   14 And they were gathered to me and were saved; because they were to me as my own members and I was their head.    Glory to thee our head the Lord Messiah. Hallelujah.

All about the journey to the ancient places.

"Glory to thee our head the Lord Messiah. Hallelujah."

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/odes_of_solomon.htm

read it all.  Its all about this journey to the beginning places
http://sevenfoldbooks.com/odes_of_solomon.htm
Sevens
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 03:02:41 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

12 Apostles

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2008, 04:13:08 pm »

How do you know that you are a good Christian??

Sevens

Yes, I am a Christian.  I take great pride in following the teachings of the Bible, and I am confident that I will be one of the ones whisked away once the Rapture begins, before the Tribulation. 

Are you?

How can you be since study of this Urantia Book clearly contradicts the guidance of the Bible?
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2008, 06:03:00 pm »

12 Apostles, you really have to get with it a little more and start expanding yourself.

I'm sure you will be awaken no problem, I have demonstrated the connection between the Bible and the UB more than anyone else on the Planet and yet people judge and run to the hills in light of the current evidence!

And you know through revelation that the churches undergo a rebuke....you know that.  So how can you be so judgmental.

Besides I am sure you dont read or look into things out of fear.

I can tell that you have not much to say by the size of your posts just judgement.

You just got to look into things with proper analysis and Jesus commands us to look into things for the truth of the matter.  There is nothing wrong with the Urantia Book which has led me to the greatest discoveries on the planet of the lost cites from ancient times or former times.  There is nothing on the planet that compares and it is all written about in the Bible and there is clear description of this whole journey in your book and other books.

By judging me you judge yourself and I have to be careful of that to as this gets very intense.  But don't judge me it would error because I work for the Father full time without the monthly PAY CHECK and I am producing the results on the table no crap!  Just simple plain evidence led by the books of religion and given freely without price and reward and precept upon precept, stone upon stone and block upon block stammering away on these posts, threads and branches.

All I'm saying is that I recognize many things that the church fails to do so because of pride and prejudice and over bearing doctrine used to fear people, the churches have not come up with the evidence as I have in this journey of faith with my friend and master Jesus beside me. 

Since I discovered the first temple of the Father on this planet, I hold one of the crowns of the Sevenfold treasury.  And where are the churches I ask!  Hiding behind doctrine which is not acceptable by the words of the bible.

There will be penalty for avoiding the truth and casting judgement being the so called representative of the Father.  Like I said it is Christianities responsibility for the Congregation is to search out the truth of the matter as it reveals itself and if they dont they are in big trouble and will undergo devastating correction from the Father.

First there will be revealment through Jesus and then correction by the Father according to the attitude!  If the leaders don't search this out properly and judge away they will miss rapture.  I can guarantee that!

Then after which the leaders and are large portion of the church knowing that they missed the opportunity and will go through a most devastating regret for failing to look into the matter and failing to act in the proper sense at the time when the Father and Jesus requires the church.

All the books clearly describe every aspect of this journey and why do you fight it.  If you fight and go against me you go against the Father and that is like rejecting the work of the Holy Spirit and you know that is almost an act of a reprobate.  I know that there is a severe penalty no matter who.

That is the crossroads we are at.  The parting of the ways before the gates to the city where the tree of life is housed.  Far beyond man made doctrine and ideas that are not consistent in attitude to the truth as it reveals itself.

Also the leaders bare great responsibility in this and if they and a large portion of the congregation miss rapture due to stiffnecked, then there arse is grass from the Congregation and they will be in the biggest trouble and dilemma from there own people for leading them astray for not looking into the matter due to slothfulness and judgement and for not being open, honest, sincere if they recognize truth as it unfolds!  The miss of rapture will strip bare all the leaders of all the pride and prejudice, they will be all bare to the core and completely vulnerable post rapture.  They will miss rapture because have failed in there duty to man because of poor attitude with pride and failing to do into looking into the matter.

They all not out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination.

This journey and revealing is the greatest CATCH 22 ever on the planet.  You are damned if you hide and run to the hills judging away and alternatively you are damned by the churches if you look into the matter and embrace.  There is only one way out and that is to embrace and research with truth, beauty and goodness with a honest heart looking into everything. 

There is no other way!  What a construct with such challenge which perplexes people and all guided by the Father in relation to the former things and the cities.  If I were you I would prepare your congregation NOW and tell the truth and dont hide it, thats the worst thing you can do.

If you don't you are in trouble for failing to warn man which would be the greatest failure of man towards his brother in this current scenario.  If the leaders dont do this they will miss rapture in light of the truth.  Just this post can determine there parting of the ways.

This journey is like an octopus with big long tentacles. As soon as you become conscious of this journey, even by looking at the images of the cities then you are involved whether you like it or not. You, in and your attitude will be seen in the instant and a record is made by the recorder Seraphim. That happens to everyone that just looks at the information and the images even if its in 5 minutes, there in and a record has been made!  This is one way the Most High searches the souls of man.

No way around it, you are locked in to the journey of survival and your attitude is seen in the instant.

Be very careful not to judge and thats advise I take on board to.  This journey can be very dangerous on the spiritual level and it does concern rapture and the former things with a new book as all the books are opened and judgement is based on the standards that the opened books behold.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 01:38:51 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Calvin Noble

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2008, 11:36:53 pm »

sevens,

My view on the Urantia Book is something similar to what I imagine the early Christians felt towards the Gnostic Gospels, meaning, a fanciful reinterpretation of the Gospels to suit one's own private beliefs, and nothing more. 

Any book that contradicts the Bible goes against the Bible, let's get that straightened out right off. Since the Bible also says that one must not add or detract from it's teachings, I'd also have to say that Islam, the Urantia Book, Gnosticism and Mormonism are all going down one dangerous track.  It's your decision to do so, of course, the Bible preaches free will, however, don't say you weren't warned when the time comes that you meet your maker.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 11:46:49 pm »

No worries Calvin, Praise the Lord! Thanks for the warning but there are more warnings for those who dont listen at the end times when all is revealed..  Everything!!! from top to bottom which does mean the Abyss!  The cities!

All the best

Have you the read the Urantia Book completely?  How do you know its wrong?

ahahahahah!!!  I am on absolutely standby, all stations are on action mode!!!

Anyway I reckon Ive have the best interpretation and presentation on this side of the black stump that will make all theories chaff and stubble. ahahahahahah! AAHHHHH COME ON YOU GUYS! Where is your George Washington spirit? eh! You guys can do better than this, you maybe better in flicking to verses in the bible but I have the truth, the diamond in the rough, the pearl of great price! using the bible and other books with equal respect! We are now faced with the Heritage of the Ages, the power of the ages and what do we do in light of our theories?. Saved for thousands of years and preserved for us today! tremble and aghast! There looks like evidence of something AAAAAHHHHH!

And look at ya! full of judgement and warning!  No way man!  thats not Jesus in exploration and discovery  we should rejoice instead for the victory is ours and we will be rewarded because this is the beginning of the latter rain as in the truth of all ages and demonstration!

Thats what I got and what I was led to in the books and no where else!

At the end of the day we are one happy family!!

Smiling all the way! ahahahahahahahahah!

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:03:51 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

12 Apostles

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2008, 02:14:59 am »

Good words, Calvin, yes, good words indeed.

12 Apostles, you really have to get with it a little more and start expanding yourself.

sevens, have you listened to what Calvin said, I mean, really listened??  By following the Urantia Book, you are in danger of losing your immortal soul!!

For the sake of your soul, please disavow this deceitful tome and become a good Christian again. We are all pulling for you to make the right decision.

It is especially disconcerting that this conversation had to take place on the day after Easter Sunday, however, perhaps you can make something good of it, by doing the right thing and honoring the memory of Christ.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2008, 03:05:01 am »

Hi 12 Apostles

AAAhhhh come on! Thanks for your concern but I totally disagree with you and with Calvin BIG TIME! with thanks.

Man O man Oh! I completely disagree with Calvin and his words to the highest degree!

What if Im right, it sounds like you are controlled by fear to venture forth with boldness into new areas of Jesus Christ in the things he is revealing !

I have no fear at all about my Immortal soul!  I look forward to my rapture!

FOR SURE!  I'm ready, ready to GO!  Its you guys that might be left behind!!  Then you will have to review all my work over the years on this journey and then you will be thinking.  You know we should of looked into this when he had the opportunity!

and this

It is especially disconcerting that this conversation had to take place on the day after Easter Sunday, however, perhaps you can make something good of it, by doing the right thing and honoring the memory of Christ.

I did honor Jesus, that's why I never went camping over Easter instead I spent my time at home finding out more about the Lord, Jesus my friend! in this grand journey where the new will come out of the Old, the New Beginning out of the former things.

What have you got to worry about when the Feast is about to happen.  This is where the action for Easter is, right here and no where else in the way of the new for old, gold for brass with some refining to do.

Actually I spent 10 hours listening to David Ells one of your Pastor Friends but listening in relation to this journey to the ancient places.

The first 2hrs was good and confirmed the journey in many places being you have to be focalised to the ancient places and this journey.
The Second 2hrs was OK and still, I identified key points but you have to be focalised on the ancient places.
The third 2hrs I feel he was lost and confusing where he lost me.

But overall he was identifying this journey, he didn't know what the logistics and physical components where of the end times was so he would justify it as spiritual rapture without physical.  I believe there is a physical and spiritual rapture and its one and the same connected with the ancient cities.  I believe he has the event timing horizon right but doesn't have the tools in what is used for it to happen.  So he would pass it on to the spiritual.  But in this journey we have the instruments and the locations, the city and the goal and reflections of the journey in the books and the out come.

We have EVERYTHING  rejoice in the Lord!  Yea!

Just remember that if I am right and a rapture occurs, this journey to the ancient places is the only record of its type to exist and it wont be on the Net for long after rapture!

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:16:29 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2008, 03:52:06 am »

Look you guys, you can get upset with me and grant me eternal life but it will take mighty mountains to swerve my path!

How do you know that you are not submitting to the will of the father for not being open minded??  Eh! EH! especially to the revealing from the books and to the cities and foreseen?  Eh! EH!

These are the instruments of the Father of the original ancient temples of thousands of years ago before Abraham.  The places are being revealed for a purpose and I think I know what it is.

Big time!  Its all to do with religion and unfinished business from these old and long ago places.

Christianity should look at this more deeper, this is where the Father relies on the Body of his Son but we know thats not going to happen unless a realisation occurs after the fact!  But by then rapture has passed!

Ive never had so much fun and enjoyment working through the books of religion to the ancient places!  You know that test of faith, the great leap in the beforehand, the test of our spiritual fibre?  The real Catch 22 situation, like a twilight zone area? 

The clock is ticking but we dont know the time nor the hour but it must be close as we find in the revealed?  The all time mystery! unlocked in religion. Doesn't matter what we think, it has been identified and therefore unlocked by an individual the activator of the process of the end times.

Inhabitants of the Earth I would be on red alert for anything, anytime and everywhere make sure your motives are right towards one another daily.

This is the great dilemma for religion in the End Times, hesitancy and unbending attitude! but What IF!

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 04:32:17 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: