Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:37:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 29743 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #120 on: February 14, 2009, 09:09:01 pm »

Here is a video that speaks of the near economic term and I believe
all this revealing come for a reason!!

Things dont look good for the world in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg&eurl=http://robertsarmast.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2009, 02:55:57 pm »

Hey Calvin, 12 Apostles

Where are you guys?

Whats happening?

Im getting ready for the ascension of the elect to be presented to Jesus to learn and your nowhere to be seen.

What going on?

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

12 Apostles

« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2009, 07:14:58 pm »

sevens,

Sunday is a day for worship, not for undermining Gods works. Your information comes from a source other than the Bible.  To trust it may well not just be a most grievous error, but a deep blasphemy!
Report Spam   Logged
12 Apostles

« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2009, 07:15:58 pm »

Here is a video that speaks of the near economic term and I believe
all this revealing come for a reason!!

Things dont look good for the world in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg&eurl=http://robertsarmast.blogspot.com/&feature=player_embedded

Sevens

Yes, but that is because we are in the end times, it has nothing to do with the Urantia Book, friend sevens.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2009, 08:51:49 pm »

All the books of religion are involved in the end times.

Each book has its own contribution.

Even DSC, have you tried reading those.  In some books its about the last teacher of righteousness in the end times.

You know Jesus only lived a few miles from an Essene outpost!  I often wonder if there was interaction between them.  Actualy there is a record of one of Jesus' sermons called the Sevenfold Sermon as recorded by the essenes during the ministry of Jesus.

Have you read that?  or you dont read those things because its not in the bible?? or is it the one book only policy.

Concerning Rapture I dont think all the churches are going because there is much refining for them to go through and more self realisation.  I tend to think that rapture concerns the elect and those who actualy do the will of the Father.

Essentialy, the new Government of the world is being plucked from the planet soon according to my research.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:12:47 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2009, 09:01:08 pm »

sevens,

Sunday is a day for worship, not for undermining Gods works. Your information comes from a source other than the Bible.  To trust it may well not just be a most grievous error, but a deep blasphemy!

Hold on a minute Isnt Friday worshipped as a Shabbes by the Jewish people?

Shabbat or Shabbos (Hebrew: שַׁבָּת, shabbāt, shabbes, "rest/inactivity"), is the weekly Sabbath or day of rest in Judaism, Seventh-day Adventism, or Seventh Day Baptism, starting at sundown on Friday till sundown on Saturday, symbolizing the seventh day in Genesis, after the six days of creation. Though it is commonly said to be the Saturday of each week, it is observed from sundown on Friday until the appearance of three stars in the sky on Saturday night. The exact time therefore differs from week to week and from place to place, depending on the time of the sunset.

Does Christianity follow the Jewish Feasts particulary in the end times??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbes

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 16, 2009, 09:04:32 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2009, 02:13:49 am »

http://www.officialdisclosure.com/vatican-disclosure.htm

Is the Vatican easing humanity toward alien disclosure?
Church astronomer latest to speak of "space brothers"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: May 18, 2008
8:35 pm Eastern

© 2008 RaidersNewsNetwork
Thomas Horn

May 18, 2008 – (Raiders News Network) Vatican chief astronomer Father Jose Gabriel Funes in a long interview with the L'Osservatore Romano newspaper this week made news by saying there is a certain possibility of intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, and that such notion "doesn't contradict our faith." 

"How can we rule out that life may have developed elsewhere? Just as we consider earthly creatures as 'a brother,' and 'sister,' why should we not talk about an 'extraterrestrial brother'? It would still be part of creation," he said.

The statements by Funes are the latest in a string of recent comments by Vatican astronomers confirming a belief that discovery may be made in the near future of alien life, including intelligent life, and that this discovery would not unhinge the doctrine of Christ.

In 2005, another Vatican astronomer, Guy Consolmagno tackled this subject in a 50-page booklet, Intelligent Life in the Universe, in which he concluded that chances are better than not that mankind is facing a future discovery of extraterrestrial intelligence.

Approximately 7 years ago Monsignor Corrado Balducci made similar news when he said ETs were actually already interacting with earth and that some of the Vatican's leaders were aware of it.

Before his death in 1999, maverick Catholic theologian Father Malachi Martin hinted at such more than once. In 1997, while on Coast to Coast AM radio, Art Bell asked him why the Vatican was heavily invested in the study of deep space at Mt Graham Observatory in southeastern Arizona. As a retired professor of the Pontifical Biblical Institute, Father Martin was uniquely qualified to hold in secret, information pertaining to the Vatican's Advanced Technology Telescope (VATT) project at the Mount Graham International Observatory (MGIO). Martin's answer ignited a firestorm of interest among Christian and secular UFOlogists when he said, "Because the mentality... amongst those who [are] at the... highest levels of Vatican administration and geopolitics, know that, now, knowledge of what's going on in space, and what's approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years."

Those cryptic words "...what's approaching us, could be of great import in the next five years, ten years," was followed in subsequent interviews with discussion of a mysterious "sign in the sky" that Malachi believed was approaching from the North. People familiar with Malachi believe he may have been referring to a near-future arrival of alien intelligence.

If ET life is something Vatican officials have privately considered for some time, why speak of it so openly now, in what some perceive as a careful doctrinal unveiling over the last 24 months? Is this a deliberate effort by church officials to "warm-up" the laity to ET Disclosure? Are official church publications on the subject an attempt to soften the blow before disclosure arrives, in order to help the faithful retain their orthodoxy in light of unprecedented forthcoming knowledge?

There might be a more mundane explanation for the Vatican's recent interest in all things spacey.

Writing on Thursday, May 15th for Newsweek (The Vatican and Little Green Men), Sharon Begley noted that "[this] might be part of a push to demonstrate the Vatican’s embrace of science (in 1992 it apologized for that whole unfortunate Galileo mess, after all)... Interestingly, the Vatican has plans to host a conference in Rome next spring to mark the 150th anniversary of the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin’s seminal work on the theory of evolution. Conference organizers say it will look beyond entrenched ideological positions—  including misconstrued creationism. The Vatican says it wants to reconsider the problem of evolution  'with a broader perspective' and says an 'appropriate consideration is needed more than ever before.'"

sp
The 'appropriate consideration' Begley mentions may have been alluded to by Guy Consolmagno two years ago in an interview with the Sunday Herald. That article pointed out how Consolmagno's job included reconciling "the wildest reaches of science fiction with the flint-eyed dogma of the Holy See" and that his latest mental meander was about "the Jesus Seed" - "a brain-warping theory which speculates that, perhaps, every planet that harbours intelligent, self-aware life may also have had a Christ walk across its methane seas, just as Jesus... did here on Earth in Galilee. The salvation of the Betelguesians may have happened simultaneously with the salvation of the Earthlings," the article said. This sounds a bit like holy panspermia to me -- the idea that life on earth was "seeded" by something such as an asteroid impact -- but in this case "the seed" was divinely appointed and reconciled to Jesus / God.

Do other religions agree with the Vatican on ET brethren?

Following L'Osservatore Romano's interview with Jose Funes, Muslim and Jewish leaders joined to say their religion could accommodate an ET reality, while a scholar for the Russian Orthodoxy excluded the possibility of extraterrestrial intelligence.

The question of how the world's political and religious communities would respond if suddenly faced with visitors from beyond is something world religions and even the US Government has studied. Paul Davies of The Atlantic Monthly wrote in 2003 that the discovery of even a single bacterium somewhere beyond Earth could force mankind to revise its understanding of who we are and where we fit into the cosmic scheme of things. Davies speculated that such a find could throw the human race into a spiritual identity crisis that could leave some gasping for faith in God.

In contrast, the Alexander UFO Religious Crisis Survey of ministers indicated that a majority of people--both religious and non-religious--not only believe in but could accept an ET reality without throwing God out with the bathwater.

Davies hopes this is true. As a cosmologist he sees order in the universe, including the anthropic balances that make life possible elsewhere. This has led to a deep personal interest in the subject of God and ET in which his response to either an ET discovery or visitation would be compatible to his religious ideas. He says the discovery of extraterrestrial life might actually substantiate biblical creation, not challenge it, if mankind is--as the Alexander UFO Religious Crisis Survey suggests--ready for it.

A fresco located above the altar at the Visoki Decani Monestary in Kosovo, Yugoslavia shows "The Crucifixion," a painting made in 1350. Two flying objects with beings inside them are visible in the top left and right of the fresco.

sp
Professor Anthony Tambasco of Georgetown University not only believes the world--including its religious people--is ready for ET, but responding to NASA's recent press releases about life potentially existing on Mars, he said that if the discovery of life is substantiated, "it will not unravel traditional biblical convictions, but rather provide an opportunity to enlarge or broaden them."

In a related CCN article, Sayyid Syeed of the Islamic Society of North America said, "Most Muslims would also welcome the discovery of life off of Earth." The Koran refers to Allah as the God of 'worlds,' he said, not just one world.

Rabbi James Ruden of the American Jewish Committee says most Jews also leave open the possibility of life on other planets in their interpretation of Genesis.

But What If ET Is Already Here, And He's the Devil?

Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) are historically connected to the idea of extraterrestrial life. In some cases, behavior of these strange sightings have left witnesses feeling as if they had observed something alive, not mechanical. "I have become thoroughly convinced that UFOs are real," popular Christian writer Hal Lindsey once wrote. "I believe these beings are not only extraterrestrial but supernatural in origin. To be blunt, I think they are demons."

In Angels Dark and Light, Gary Kinnaman accepts UFO sightings as the manifestations of angels of darkness. "My main reason for thinking this is that UFO sightings have never, at least to my knowledge, led a person closer to God. In fact, most UFO experiences have just the opposite effect."

Associate professor of psychology Elizabeth L. Hillstrom points out in her book Testing the Spirits that a growing number of scholars support similar conclusions of UFOnauts being synonymous with historical demons:

From a Christian perspective, Vallee’s explanation of UFOs is the most striking because of its parallels with demonic activity. UFO investigators have noticed these similarities. Vallee himself, drawing from extrabiblical literature on demonic activities, establishes a number of parallels between UFOnauts and demons....Pierre Guerin, a UFO researcher and a scientist associated with the French National Council for Scientific Research, is not so cautious: "The modern UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical." Veteran researcher John Keel, who wrote UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse and other books on the subject, comes to the same conclusion: "The UFO manifestations seem to be, by and large, merely minor variations of the age-old demonological phenomenon."

Other theologians caution against connecting UFOs with demonology. They say if UFOs represent anything supernatural at all, the unidentified objects could be manifestations of good angels, while phenomenon such as so-called alien abduction is more in line with manifestations of demons. In other words, good "Watchers" observe earth from UFOs (using what one evangelical theologian recently referred to as "celestial conveyances") while fallen Watchers such as those spoken of in the apocryphal Book of Enoch do evil.

sp
Whatever intelligence is behind much of this mysterious heavenly activity, one thing is for sure, a long history of UFO sightings in connection to momentous or major religious historical events exists, as illustrated in the images included in this article.

Regardless of the position one takes on UFOs specifically, the possibility of open contact with intelligent extraterrestrial life has never been better according to those who study deep space for the Vatican.
  Looks like the Catholic Church are considering many things which is Good, least there is a mainline religion prepared to look at these things and face the truth head on and speak about it.

Least the Catholic Church are taking the lead in the truth of everything. It appears that they are reviewing the whole truth, from top to bottom and they should and if they are bold, they will be blessed for being honest and sincere in this case and I would encourage them further in the update of religion. There are Doctrines which are not correct and now would be a good time to review.

I wish them well in there review of things and I hope they are considering the Urantia truth, actually Im sure they are reviewing the whole thing and blending it with all the books to bring a higher understand in a more expanded field.

Obviously the Local System Headquarters would support that and compliment there direction of review by there own response in space. If I am right in this hunch well I bless the Pope in his review and I think the Pope is not to bad to look at things with a honest heart in this case and I hope its the same in all future cases no matter how challenging it is. I encourage him further for sure and perhaps the Catholic Church can take the lead in this great review for other religions.

That's all that is required a good non violent review of all things with truth leading the pathway and being honest about it. Man would respect that more than anything regardless of all the conspiratorial BS.

If the Catholic Church continues in this good path of review it will not be that bad in the winnowing and actually they might be quite successfull in pathway of change for the future. Its is a far better step than going back to the past things which are obsolete now.

Like with individuals and other corporate bodies if they dont review and widen there viewpoint and continue to resist the evolution of progress then they will desist as the truth will pass them by.

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #127 on: February 17, 2009, 02:15:31 am »

Here is a link to some videos that I really enjoyed.

I think you will enjoy them to.

http://www.tangle.com/uvideos?UID=328029&type=public

The prophets of old were very good in describing the current events.

Essentially, Islam will make peace but then will use the peace to make war. Simple as that as that has been there method in all there warfare.

I can see clearly how the pres of Iran is trying to pave the way for Mahdi which I think is the Anti Christ considering the aggressive tone of death and destruction.

I just so glad that Jesus lives and he his hand on the situation and I'm so glad there is an escape clause through the rapture avoiding the experience of this this awful Anti christ figure that the pres of Iran is trying to set up thinking he is some Messiah! who destroys things and imposes his ideas over people!

Obviously the Seven year will be under the rule of some religious deceptive figure but his reign is cut short through is own mistakes and he does get destroyed including his friends and that means countries.

Honestly speaking the system in Iran will only last Seven years of rule after the rapture and then will be get destroyed including the current regime and its manipulators.

Obviously Jesus comes and that is it.....the end!

Islam you will not be successful in your ultimate goal if you tread the path of death and destruction under the deception of peace. Also countries that support satellite states and use them for political purposes no matter of the loss of life through war used in a diversion will be destroyed ultimately and will not reach there goal. And those who disobey the Lord will not pass to Paradise and perhaps suffer personality extinction.

The Father of all things will intervene and will protect his people Israel and beside that Islam will not last into the new world with Jesus at the head of Governance!

If Islam maintains its current path it will be destoyed! inlcuding all those who use peace to decieve and make war, they will be destroyed and will never make it into Paradise.

That is the hard truth for Islam from the Local System Headquarters! 

If you have a complaint I suggest you pray to the Ancient Days and put up a petition in the Universal courts of Justice buddy!  That can be done by an induvidual!

From Paradises view War is illegal, its wrong, it should never happen as we have a mind and you will not pass to Paradise in the spiritual motivation of war and inflicting pain using the name of Paradise in order to decieve people in throwing there life away.

Thats the Law!

Only Jesus can fix this up, He is the only one.  I complain about it but it is Jesus the only one that can remedy this problem.

You know this is a real product of the Crusade period, this hatred and it takes intelligence and spirituality with the truth of everything to arise from this.  This is why these past wounds still bare with us today, it really comes from that fatal mistake of the Church going to war in Jesus' name in the 1st Crusade.

I know it was a matter of survival then but it was a mistake in hindsight and off course we are heading for it again by the looks of it.

It would be an utter Sin to import a Nuclear Device into Jerusalem, the Capital of the Melchizedek, Sage of Salem and blow the place up. I pray to the Father from this Sevenfold outpost that the Father in Heaven safeguard Israel from this act and this never happens.

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2009, 02:17:18 am »

It just ocurred to me like on the Videos but from a spiritual perspective

That the plan of the Last Rebel is to blow up the Capital of the Melchizedek as a going away symbolic gesture of his ultimate hatred towards the Father, Jesus and Melchizedek.  The last Rebel is truly gone insane including his physical children.  Thats the intention to blow the Meclhizedek capital and has no care for the humans there which includes all humanity in the area.  Thats his goal!  Its has all to do with the Melchizedek and physical children!  He going to blow Jerusalem up if he can.  That would be his ultimate goal in this case and he will do it as the video suggests through peace as written in the Bible.  That would tie in everything found regarding this end time event.  I think the Pastor is right on the mark.  Good on him!

But dont Iran understand that they will come under the same plight by a response.  And then Russia will respond and USA will respond.  Total world annihilation!  Jerusalem would be the starting pointing in order to create a world wide holocaust and therefore wipe out the species!

Thats his only thought and current motivation.  If you want to save the world, Jerusalem must be saved at all costs.

Worldwide annihilation would begin Jerusalem Wow! I can see the construct and the importance of its protection.

He the Last Rebel is trying to wipe us out and thats why rapture comes and perhaps another rapture at the end.  I dont know but that would be logical as there would be a remnant on the planet that are salvable.  That would mean that whole planet is emptied by a series of rapture processes.

Now think about this fragment

PAPER 51 - THE PLANETARY ADAMS, Oct 19 2000

* line 55: While there is this dematerializing technique for preparing the Adams for transit from Jerusem to the evolutionary worlds, there is no equivalent method for taking them away from such worlds unless the entire planet is to be emptied, in which event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique is made for the entire salvable population

and furthe Check this out

If some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors, and by seraphic transport these beings would be carried away to the new world prepared for their continuing existence[/b]. The evolution of a human race, once initiated on a world of space, must proceed quite independently of the physical survival of that planet, but during the evolutionary ages it is not otherwise intended that a Planetary Adam or Eve shall leave their chosen world

unless the entire planet is to be emptied,
event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique
some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors,
The evolution of a human race, once initiated on a world of space,
-----------------------------

You piece all the above fragments and compare that to the desires of the Last Rebel working through Human agents who, in their delusion are helping to the Last Rebel to annihilate the Human race through Nuclear Holocaust.

A nuclear Holocaust would be 

some physical catastrophe should doom the planetary residence of an evolving race, the Melchizedeks and the Life Carriers would install the technique of dematerialization for all survivors,

where the whole planet has to be emptied

unless the entire planet is to be emptied,

through an event, an emergency event like a Manmade event perhaps not from space like Meteor but through a Nuclear Holocaust!

event emergency installation of the dematerialization technique

The "dematerialization technique"  is all about Rapture.

The Urantia Book Confirms RAPTURE and we are heading for Ground Zero Human Race through Nuclear ground Zero which would mean a staged rapture process because its based on faith and many people still have to learn the truth, that's why its a staged rapture process so it gives people time to know everything about everything and then make the decision based on faith! That's the mercy of the Father and of Jesus to organize this in this way, to save as many people as possible from Nuclear Holocaust. Dont hold onto material things! or say III check back with you or some time later or try some stupid delay or even being full of prejudice, this is about survival, we either evolve quickly or we simply desist!

Obviously many people will spurn, scorn and so forth and they are the ones that will perish because they have no faith or faith in the wrong things and fail any rapture process.

The Melchizedeks organize the rapture and those who make rapture are the children of the Melchizedek and therefore Jesus children.....US praise the Lord!.

That's the faith we have in Jesus! hooray I celebrate already!

The first fruits rapture of the elect will be the ones who do this work on any level I suppose and who are out warning people and watching. I presume.

The ones that ignored or whatever in the first rapture will learn from the recent rapture experience and from the information left behind. Then comes a real quickening and then perhaps Seven years later, a second coming coming occurs for the remnant before planet Earth blows up and becomes inhabitable or perhaps we all come back again in Seven years. Im thinking about it.

If we are taken to another planet I figure the life carriers and other agents will rehabilitate the planet from a waste land to a garden of Eden and then we come back to a renovated earth.

I think the salvable have to be off planet when the Justice broadcast comes. It will be like a huge roar where the sound vibration melts the mountains and those mad men remaining will not be found in there places, they will disappear perhaps in molten lava.

Like a pit of fire literally as described in the bible.

This is why the Magnetars have been flashing us because they are signals, the signs in Heaven that we can interpret. See what happens eh!

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 12:54:58 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Dark Goddess
Superhero Member

« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2009, 12:37:20 am »

No WAY can we empty the planet, sevens.  As for a nuclear holocaust, how is one supposed to start?  We aren't at war with anyone, how is one supposed to statt, with China?
Report Spam   Logged
12 Apostles

« Reply #130 on: April 07, 2009, 11:47:59 pm »

I get the feeling that sevens has deserted us.  Could it be that he has finally seen the error of his ways in following the Urantia Book and gone off to pray for forgiveness?

One can only hope.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2009, 09:10:35 pm »

Nup, no way 12 apostles

There is much happening.

Dark Godess

The Universal administraton will evacuate the planet if it requires.

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 03:38:01 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #132 on: April 13, 2009, 01:17:20 am »

Actualy 12 Apostles

Since your post, here is the work I have been doing for mankind and his success in Jesus our Lord and Master.

http://www.thendtimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=950&p=59270#p59270

What have you been doing??

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 01:25:02 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #133 on: April 13, 2009, 01:20:18 am »

Here is a link about the reserve corp of destiny as reflected in the Damascus Document  DSC.

It is completely reflective to what we see today.

http://www.world-destiny.org/bbg/Cosmic%20Reserve%20Corps.aspx

"all the glory of Adam",

It has to be about the expeditions to 1stEden of Cyprus and the complete journey which includes, precisely this journey.  This is about the "the Glory of Adam"....1stEden, The all in the verse in my mind means all the other ancient cities including Dalamatia City and Vans highland place.  This journey is a direct extension of the journey of Eden where every man in this journey do things according to his will which happens to be the Fathers will concerning 1stEden.

19 And He built them a sure house in Israel [the like of which never arose from of old nor until

20 this day]. They who hold fast to him are for the life of eternity, And all the glory of man (Adam) is for them. As

It means that the final message comes from the Beginning which precisely means 1stEden.

Its the journey everyone. 

I think it has been identified with precision in the DSC.

I Enoch 39:1 — And it shall come to pass in those days that elect and holy children will descend from the high heaven, and their seed will become one with the children of men.

Just beautiful

I Enoch 39:1 — And it shall come to pass in those days that elect and holy children will descend from the high heaven, and their seed will become one with the children of men.

The Father is revealing the former glories of the past.

Here is a glimpse of the Reserve Destiny Corp.

I offer Gaster's version because I feel it better captures the nature of these people:

those elect of Israel that have been designated by name and that shall go on functioning in the last days.

Behold, their names have been specified,

the families into which they are to be born,

the epochs in which they are to function,

the full tale of their tribulations,

the length of their sojourn in exile,

and the precise nature of their deeds

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 01:24:36 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #134 on: April 13, 2009, 05:43:50 pm »

Here is an update on the shabbes timeline, a thought I had.

http://www.sevenfoldtruth.com/MagnetarSabbath.htm
sevens
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 05:45:26 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: