Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:43:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 30074 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2008, 03:03:59 pm »

The interesting thing about the above post is that the 2 main religions believe that there is an End Times but I feel the truth will come about the end times and that will be the truth and the right version in the outcome.

I think both religions have the keys to the truth and the keys in the out work will be the correction in the actual reality and that will be the truth for both religions in the unity of truth.

Remember the origins of Islam ultimately comes from Abner with the Seventy of the ex John the Baptist followers.  And Jesus will honor the truth in there books to.  But I feel its a spiritual outwork in reality rather than war, a physical war.

I believe its just the truth displaceing error in the interpretation and I feel the ultimate truth will come from an independent source and is related to both religions and touches the heart of both religions in the spiritual.

About Rome being overcome, I believe the Catholic church through there investigation will recognise the truth.  thats all it is a realisation not war in the sense of a physical war!  I believe its through the truth that the church will be overcome where truth meets symbol.

I believe thats all it is!  Spiritual realisation of the times and places of the ancients of our past world linked to today in discovery.  The demonstration!

regards
sevens
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:44:12 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: