Atlantis Online
October 19, 2020, 04:49:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 24124 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2008, 02:21:57 am »

Whilst the above post may seem a little silly to some or the majority The ancients of Days and the Universal Hierarchy may take it this proclamation very very serious and I wouldn't underestimate anything....nothing!.

The Islam prophecy for the area may appear to aggressive and violent but in real truth in accordance to the way I see it.  I believe its a spiritual army of no violence, it should never be interpreted on the basis of violence.

The Mahdi is the leader of a spiritual army, no different to Zion army that must commit no violence and abandon all forms of destruction.

Only in new truth replacing non truth, non truth in reality is all to do with violence and destruction against any brother.

How the Mahdi Army wins is through the truth of no violence and does run in parallel to the will of the Father and Jesus.  The only way the Mahdi army will ever hope to win anything is through NO Violence.

Paradise does accept violence and the Ancients of Days are absolutely serious about this.  Honestly, if people forsake the truth an continue the road of violence they will be in breach of the will of Paradise/The Father and will not make into Paradise!  This is absolute.

This can be backed up in the Book of Enoch.

I would strongly suggest that the various so called Mahdi Army in Iraq including Al Sadrs groups, Al Queda and others in the surrounding area must desist from Violence and lay down the arms and negotiate a peace settlement.  Every Mahdi army member should go back to there family and relearn the truth from all the books of the prophets in all cultures focalised on the ancient places as discovered including the highland capital in Khorasan where another section of the Planetary truth comes from and will be further established.

I would say this would be a direct command from Paradise.

I can assure you if this occurred then the Western Alliance will also seek for peace and then peace will come into the land.

If this is disobeyed, then one forfeits there own Paradise quest.

Point blank period!

I just want to say that if the true Mahdi Army of non violence arises they will incorporated in the spiritual Office of the Messiah including the spiritual army of Zion of NO VIOLENCE represented by Jesus and Melchizedek and this will destroy Dajjal,  remembering Dajjal works specifically in creating division amoungst man.

Zion is not exclusive club built by one race only, but is a spiritual army of truth that incorporates all man from all cultures, has nothing to do with race as the truth in the End Times. The truth of the End times comes from the so called Gentiles which incorporates all man in definition including the Jews. This is the inquiry of mans souls regardless of race. Race has nothing to with anything in this case but the soul of an individual all related to attitude!

The requirements of the end times is small and narrow!

It is truly the time now to understand our other brothers and its through unity in the truth of the matter that all man should be looking into.

Honestly, we have to learn and especially to understand our fellow brother.  That is the way to destroy terrorism and Dajjal/Caligastia the last rebel.

Regards
Sevens
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 03:10:53 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: