Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 02:44:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Plato's Atlantis: Fact, Fiction or Prophecy?
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=CarolAnn_Bailey-Lloyd
http://www.underwaterarchaeology.com/atlantis-2.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 30106 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2008, 10:07:11 pm »

I just want to come back to this

19:19 In   that day   shall there be   an altar  to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt , and   a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD  .

(Could it be the great pyramid where the great sign is kept?)

19:20 And it shall be   for a sign  and for   a witness  unto   the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt  : for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and  he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.
I see so much in this now, in focalisation to the journey, for example "an altar  to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt , and   a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD

In relation to this journey I see the altar as the journey to the ancient places and the truth about cities.  It is a presentation given to the Lord on the altar.  Which appears to be acceptable unto the Lord as the Saviour does come.  This Altar or presentation seems to end at the Great Pyramid in confirmation, in the Midst of Egypt  and the Pillar is the Great Pyramid wherein a symbol was discovered which confirmed the symbolism of the presentation to the Lord, this presentation.  The great Pyramid, the Prophetic monument is at the then border of upper Egypt?  The stone end time story!

and the following really blows me away

"19:20 And it shall be   for a sign  and for   a witness  unto   the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt Exactly in the case of this journey of the ancient cities leading to the great sign in the Pyramid, the triangle/circle seal, the co planar circles, partial concentric circles and the ancient man.  THE SIGN of the Great Pyramid in confirmation and and for a witness, the witness is the witness of the journey to the ancient places and is the witness who discovers the great Triangle/Circle sign and its attached symbolism which confirms his personal journey to the ancient places in connecting symbolism.  The witness is the discoverer.  The fulfillment of the above texts. 

The witness is the witness "unto   the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt"  This journey is the witness to the Lord with all the hidden things revealed.

The best part is yet to come.  For this witness and discoverer of the great Sign seal in the great pyramid, in his message does call upon the Lord for truth of the matter and assistance.  This is the Lords reply "  for they shall cry  unto the LORD   because of the oppressors,(this I know)  and  he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them."

The Lord sends a Saviour and that Saviour is none other than Jesus and Melchizedek.  They respond to the journey, the message and the call for assistance!

I think this is truly an event and the pyramid is a complete record and monument of this time.  NOW!.  This journey in my mind is the fulfillment of the spirit in the message of the great pyramid!  The great physical monument of Mankind with the whole Sevenfold journey contained in design and construction related to the ancient cities in symbolism to the previous Epochs.

This is the Atlantis Rising!

he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them."

Just fabulous this what I expect to come, a great Saviour, our Saviour in truth, knowledge and demonstration! and I believe Jesus and Melchizedek will come to fulfill this beautiful Paradise Sevenfold Journey! 

They will be faithful!  I believe this to be the final outcome of this journey, acceptable to the Lord of Hosts.  Given and presented on the Altar before the Lord in the throne room, the Holy of Holies in spirit and in truth!

Well, Praise ye the Father of Hosts, thats what I reckon!!!  1000%  ahahahahahahahah!

Its a living prophecy in stone!

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 10:16:08 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: