Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 12:44:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 30042 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 08:13:43 am »

I disagree with you utterly and I say let the Lord be the judge.

Least I show facts and discovery.  Also if I where you I would get your church and prepare for the visitation of the Angona System!!!

This will be our demise particularly for those who reject truth.

This is what rapture is for.  Still remember the standard for rapture.

No judgement!  Listen to the Lords words and learn!

Also now that we have a good idea whats install for us, I would suggest drop all the judgement and worry about your congregation with the truth.  I found this the Christian church never did OK.  Thats because I look at everything with an open mind within my focalisation to the places of the Lord from the Past.  OK!

Is that OK Calvin??  ahahahahahah

All our arses are grass if we don't get our spiritual selves in order and that means not to judge! but instead look at yourself and review!  and that's In light of this impending disaster with the visitation of the Angona System. Nibiru or Planet X.

So get ready man and Calvin, this is the call!

There is utterly no deception here its only me getting on with the job in finding and knowing the mind of the Father.  So now is the time to get the act together and start warning people.

The truth is here and this is the demise we have to look forward to and brought to you by other truthseekers and verified in the Urantia Book and which is also in Revelation in case you don't know ahahahahahahahahah.

No time for silly talk pointing the finger, that's a waste of time, its the time for review Calvin or have you become stiffed necked in light of the truth, the great test for you.

This is the great demise looking right at you in the images and this Angona System will destroy the Babylon System as we know it!!

Now we know why the Father has an escape plan such as rapture! for the faithful and those who embrace truth and nothing but!

And here is the great demise for us all coming at you soon! due 2012 apparently.  There are a number of prophecies from all over the place that pin point 2012 the end of the world as we know it.

False prophet...thats rubbish you dont know what you talking about! I'm no false prophet all I am doing is telling the truth.

Thank you My Father for Rapture of the elect and the faithful.  The great escape the gift for being faithful and truthful in light of truth with sincerity in truth.

This planet is in BIG trouble!  I can see this coming a mile away!  Now I can see the why and who will be saved.  Selfish Arse holes will not be saved in this scenario and reality!  That is for sure! now that our demise is front of us.

Calvin, if you dont get it together in truth you are in BIG trouble! man!

We are face to face with the truth and do we run to the hills or do we embrace with spiritual and physical preparation??  EH!  EH!!

Calvin here is a link that you find interesting and may help you understand.

Terrestial Escape UB Search

7. Techniques of terrestrial escape. There is fundamentally only one way in which individual human life can be initiated on the inhabited worlds, and that is through creature procreation and natural birth; but there are numerous techniques whereby man escapes his terrestrial status and gains access to the inward moving stream of Paradise ascenders.

Terrestial Escape

Sevens
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:06:31 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: