Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 04:39:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Secrets of ocean birth laid bare 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5191384.stm#graphic

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 30077 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2008, 05:53:32 pm »

And why were the apostles given prophecy for the end times because Jesus knew the Church would be distracted with other things.  Why is the Father severe with the church in the end times and why is there a great falling away in the refinement?  in the end times??

I believe the church has some severe lessons to learn in this time, and thats why the church especially will go through refinement in light of truth as prophecied by the Church fathers.

The only way to see if I am right is to verify the ancient places.

If I am wrong then I am wrong I would have to review, if I am right then the church will have something to think about.  I mean something to really think about!!

See you dont know if I am wrong, you have not proved that yet.

The only way to shut me up is to go out there in the Persian Gulf to find truth.

Actually are you sure that you shouldn't be repenting!!  How do you know that I am wrong?

Are you afraid and fearful of new and expanded truth!

One thing for sure I am not the enemy to Christianity nor of the Jewish people, if anything I'm trying to help the people of Christianity and the Jewish people. 

If anything and in real truth,  I should get a medal even though I have a crown given by the Kingdom of Heaven.  But I'm not interested in medals but only the truth.  Because truth is the highest ideal and I do this out of love which does involve team work with the angels.

If all hate the truth, I cant do anything about it, its up to them individually as we are dealing with all things and that includes countries and other connected faiths!

All I can say is what a perplexing journey this is,  that turns every ones spiritual comfort zone upside down to make them think again, a ruffling of the feathers from the Father in Heaven!!

I say ahahahahahahahah this is huge and its only a matter of time where everyones arse is grass if they dont become aware and ignore through judgement of what is happening!

Dont tell me to repent, I suggest you look into your heart and all the evidence and information about the current change and scenario and see how it fits in the end times.

The change is already happening as we speak.

The best thing for you and Christianity is to drop all the judgement and look into the matter properly without reservation and honestly go through the research and honestly share it with the congregation in the sincere way of Jesus. 

No one can be accountable for that high level motive! least of all me!

sevens
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 06:50:48 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: