Atlantis Online
October 18, 2021, 03:13:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 24677 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2009, 02:15:31 am »

Here is a link to some videos that I really enjoyed.

I think you will enjoy them to.

http://www.tangle.com/uvideos?UID=328029&type=public

The prophets of old were very good in describing the current events.

Essentially, Islam will make peace but then will use the peace to make war. Simple as that as that has been there method in all there warfare.

I can see clearly how the pres of Iran is trying to pave the way for Mahdi which I think is the Anti Christ considering the aggressive tone of death and destruction.

I just so glad that Jesus lives and he his hand on the situation and I'm so glad there is an escape clause through the rapture avoiding the experience of this this awful Anti christ figure that the pres of Iran is trying to set up thinking he is some Messiah! who destroys things and imposes his ideas over people!

Obviously the Seven year will be under the rule of some religious deceptive figure but his reign is cut short through is own mistakes and he does get destroyed including his friends and that means countries.

Honestly speaking the system in Iran will only last Seven years of rule after the rapture and then will be get destroyed including the current regime and its manipulators.

Obviously Jesus comes and that is it.....the end!

Islam you will not be successful in your ultimate goal if you tread the path of death and destruction under the deception of peace. Also countries that support satellite states and use them for political purposes no matter of the loss of life through war used in a diversion will be destroyed ultimately and will not reach there goal. And those who disobey the Lord will not pass to Paradise and perhaps suffer personality extinction.

The Father of all things will intervene and will protect his people Israel and beside that Islam will not last into the new world with Jesus at the head of Governance!

If Islam maintains its current path it will be destoyed! inlcuding all those who use peace to decieve and make war, they will be destroyed and will never make it into Paradise.

That is the hard truth for Islam from the Local System Headquarters! 

If you have a complaint I suggest you pray to the Ancient Days and put up a petition in the Universal courts of Justice buddy!  That can be done by an induvidual!

From Paradises view War is illegal, its wrong, it should never happen as we have a mind and you will not pass to Paradise in the spiritual motivation of war and inflicting pain using the name of Paradise in order to decieve people in throwing there life away.

Thats the Law!

Only Jesus can fix this up, He is the only one.  I complain about it but it is Jesus the only one that can remedy this problem.

You know this is a real product of the Crusade period, this hatred and it takes intelligence and spirituality with the truth of everything to arise from this.  This is why these past wounds still bare with us today, it really comes from that fatal mistake of the Church going to war in Jesus' name in the 1st Crusade.

I know it was a matter of survival then but it was a mistake in hindsight and off course we are heading for it again by the looks of it.

It would be an utter Sin to import a Nuclear Device into Jerusalem, the Capital of the Melchizedek, Sage of Salem and blow the place up. I pray to the Father from this Sevenfold outpost that the Father in Heaven safeguard Israel from this act and this never happens.

Sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: