Atlantis Online
November 28, 2020, 05:46:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 24207 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #105 on: January 23, 2009, 12:38:14 pm »

Whilst everything is suddenly all quite on this thread while 12 Apostles and Calvin Noble are picking themselves of the floor.  Thinking how can I respond to all of the above.

I suppose Christianity and its individuals who make profit out of the religion about Jesus, have to ask themselves.  How they accumulated there wealth? and was it through using the Religion itself used as a cash cow!!!!!!!! spreading fear and anxiety to fear people through doctrine.  What was the ultimate motive deep in the heart?? Was it for survival or profit or was it out of a genuine interest to spread the word?

All these questions are things that a Christian who profits from the religion about Jesus have to ask themselves.

This includes you Calvin, you make money out of religion using the doctrines of the Church upon others with superiority and dominance.

These 3 questions alone asked by Jesus when he comes to judge will be the reckoning of the current Christian religion about Jesus and it will purge Christianity in truth from the heart.

Christianity is not safe for those who indulge in it by using religion as a weapon and then to fill the coffers.

This will be the very hard truth for many Christians who use the religion about Jesus as a cash cow spreading false doctrine through the compromises of the past and who avoid this truth like the plague!

Because it is true and we all know this.

All the social programs of religion are all of sudden shallow and does not explore the real truth of the religion of Jesus, the one he portrayed and lived in truth and in action.

I suppose I face this delimma to regarding this journey.  I dont make money out it but I know it will take money to explore these places along with a presentation.  This is why I gave out all the information freely as it happened not to be tempted to keep this knowledge away from man for a few lousy rotten bucks.  But anyway all Im saying is that we all have to review our motives in money and Christianity.

Personaly I have needs and this project has real needs to but how do you do it without the money thing??

Wait for judgment while this journey continues but meanwhile it struggles.

I dont know, the money thing has always been a dilemma for me because I want this journey to be pure and not tainted with the money/profit motivation in its ugliness.  Besides that its a personal project of Jesus, the Sovereign which should have the ultimate respect and fidelity.

Believe me, this project in full flight would well exceed more than a billion dollars in the box office. Easily! without a doubt! But its that money profit motivation thing that rears its head and the origins of the project that has to be considered being a Universal/Planetary project. 

Regarding the purity of this project I would hate it to be tainted by the money power hungry hands of Hollywood and all the BS that occurs being a constant money chase, always for reward and profit which includes all false smiles, insincerity and falsity knowing there thoughts are quite different and apart always seeking the strategic advantage. Nothing else matters except profit and advantage over others!!  That place Hollywood is rotten to the core in all their motives!

Sevens
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 01:27:13 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: