Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 02:18:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Biblical Distortions in The Urantia Book  (Read 29765 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2009, 08:58:15 pm »

Its interesting that Light without Heat Magnetar was realized on  Dec 3rd 09  and understood more fully along the journey since then.

Again one of the first I thought was Burach and the 40 days, I did mention this and off course there is another calculation date involved.  Which to me, upon realisation Dec 3rd 08 plus forty days brings me to Jan 12th 09.

I did mention this date but felt low key I was even reluctant to speak about it but you never know something else maybe discovered that may lead on to the next path of this journey now that we have ventured into Space to the System Capital.

Now note: On  Dec 3rd 08  we hade Light without Heat Directionalised light signal realized.

40 Flashes in 3 days 11 days later a infra red episode. right!

Now on  Friday, January 09, 2009, 37 days  later a article is published  "Mystery Roar Detected From Faraway Space"  this is published 3 days before  12th Jan 09  the  40th day  of Burach Calculation.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477880,00.html

Jan 10th 09  I am sent a news article via a forum some 38 days later.  We read that there is a Sound boom in Space that is not understood by man.  Just comes out of no where.

Back to Magnetar Sevenfold

40 flashes, 40  being symbolic to the ark or a time of safety and contemplation and  3 days before the time the 40th day another signalis realized the  Sound compliment  to the "Light without Heat" directionalised signal.

Could it be Jan 12th 09 that both the Light and the Sounds come together in the a final compliment.

The Crescendo??  Can we expect some beginning on  Jan 12th 08 ?? that may go for 3 days or 11 days where things happen or do we discover something that leads us to the next path.  Note at the end of the 11th day another infrared episode which is all to do with Heat??

You will know on the  Jan 12th 09

I will away for 8 days for work and seeing my Mother, if something was to occur physically I would be her which would be fitting!.  I will not be around to write. 

We then have to have faith in what is written before this time date calculation but see what happens but be on red alert.

You just never what will occur and this would have to be the greatest call in the Universe understanding the Signs and the timing of the Father and I dont have any idea of the actual judgment time.  I just look and try to understand the signs.  I just go by my Seven Senses or Seven thunders within me and by my adjutants and all my being in relation to the Father.  The Broadcast circuits are related to Seven Adjutants of the whole universe and I think one must be spiritually attuned to that in receiving and understanding and the spirit of the broadcast from the Seat of Rule through the flashes of truth along with the interpretation and understand that could only come religion and spirituality!

Sevens
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:01:22 pm by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: