Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:53:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

KEEPING UP WITH.......

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KEEPING UP WITH.......  (Read 643 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: February 16, 2008, 12:36:34 pm »

I got a wonderful e-mail from our friend 'mdsungate' who has, unfortunately been unable
to post because of new restrictions at work.  He'll be back soon, thanks to a wonderful
gift he got on his recent birthday.

I told him about my youngest "baby" having her fifth birthday exactly a week before him.

Oh, what the heck, I'll let him tell you himself:

"My "babies" have started college a year early.  They're finishing their senior year of high school in the morning, and taking a full college course load in the afternoon and evening. 

So when they do get home, the computers are in full use!  All four of my "babies" are making me very proud, (all honor roll, all very popular, and talented).  And they are all very computer crazy.  So between one son composing classical music which the high school band is performing in the "spring concert", and the twins doing college reports, and posting their original bands music on their web site, (if you have the inclination the site is
http://www.myspace.com/lifestreem
and my daughter studying about horses, (she came in 16th in NY State in horse "hippo logy" competitions)... well, I just don't have a shot at getting online for anything anymore. 

So I really needed this "neat" little device.  We have high speed wireless connections at home.  So I can copy the AO web pages at home and answer them at work, even though I don't think I'll be able to get online with it there.  But I can also link it to my desktop at work and transfer files, (like pictures from photo bucket).  I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, LOL.

I'm so very happy to hear from you.  I miss our conversations so. 

Love,  Mike
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 12:43:48 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2008, 12:40:12 pm »

That is good news. I miss the guy.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2008, 12:53:27 pm »

That's what I told him, Harry.  I used to really enjoy the 'stuff" you two and Qoais used to
talk about.....
Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 03:38:54 pm »

Hi Bianca

Tell MS I said hi... and look forward to hearing from him again, the forum has been less conversational since he's been gone.

Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 05:10:18 pm »

Done, Unk!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Stacy Dohm
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 10:41:00 pm »

Tell him to get himself back here!  Everyone screws around on the internet while they're at work. You just can't do it all day long, else it becomes too obvious! 
Report Spam   Logged

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allen Poe
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 07:43:40 pm »

That's what I told him, Harry.  I used to really enjoy the 'stuff" you two and Qoais used to
talk about.....

I loved those conversations too B....

Ofcourse I miss all those old conversations about Atlantis, The pyramids, and UFOs....
Things have been quiet for some time now. Ofcourse we have all overcome the formal replying we all used to post. Which is a good thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 07:57:29 pm »

Harry, take a look at this:

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,7216.0.html

I think you'll like it.  So glad someone is not willing to sing "Kumbaya....."

b
Report Spam   Logged

April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 11:48:40 pm »

talk about.....

I loved those conversations too B....

Ofcourse I miss all those old conversations about Atlantis, The pyramids, and UFOs....
Things have been quiet for some time now. Ofcourse we have all overcome the formal replying we all used to post. Which is a good thing.

I read this one twice, and I still don't understand it.  Are you trying to say there aren't enough conversations in the forum?  Cause I see people arguing about stuff here all the time!  It's also a place where people post research for classes and general interest, though, too, so maybe ignore the research stuff it it's not your bag and stick with the conversational stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: