Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:11:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Several people shot at Northern Illinois University

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Several people shot at Northern Illinois University  (Read 426 times)
Melody Stacker
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2008, 05:25:02 pm »

DANIEL PARMENTER

Daniel "Danny" Parmenter was the kind of person who was always helping others out. He was always offering people rides to class, helping friends with homework or doing community service, said Pi Kappa Alpha chapter president Jason Garcia.

The 20-year-old sophomore from Westchester was studying finance at NIU, and sold ads for the campus newspaper. The paper's adviser, Maria Krull, described him as a "gentle giant."

The last time she saw him, he was stretched out on "an old beat-up couch" in the newspaper's offices. She teased him about having his feet on the furniture. "I said, 'Danny, you know better than that.'"

"The thing about Danny was, if he was in the office and I needed something done, I just had to mention it to him and he would do it," Krull said. "I knew I didn't have to worry."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: