Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 08:30:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic  (Read 11515 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 03:26:09 am »

Des:

"must have been a bit disappointing to find that the black spots were only grass, but did you figure out what the gridded area was?"

It was what I expected. I hoped otherwise, but stated the odds were less than 1/1000 that it would be manmade. The gridded area is dark grass and white sand forming patterns, which are common in the Bahamas as our 2003-4 research showed. The satellite image shows patches of grass and sand. Nothing else there, perfectly flat bottom.

"By the way I read the article William Donato wrote in the latest issue of Ancient Anerican today. It certainly looks like the Bimini Road may have been artificial after all!!! The stone slabs look like they were once fitted together and, in the pictures, are piled one atop of the other. The stone anchors, just like you see around the Mediterranean, are clear evidence that ships once used to dock there."

The was Bill's article on the May 05 expedition to Bimini/Andros that had Bill, Lora, and me. The next issue of "Atlantis Rising" has an article by me on the same thing. We agreed to share all film and photos and have no restrictions on each other regarding publishing or theorizing. In the past, few groups who did expeditions in the region allowed all members complete freedom and access to information gained. That is, in general, someone controlled the rights or just refused to share photos/film, etc. Bill has a group of people in his organization (APEX) who are wonderfully supportive and very knowledgeable. We do not always agree on certain speculations or ideas, but it's a respectful and supportive group with a common goal and shared philosophies. Presently, the dominant thinking is that what has been accomplished is the verification that a previously-unrecognized maritime culture was in the Bahamas sometime between 3000-6000 BC, perhaps a bit earlier. It "looks" Phoenician in terms of construction techniques of breakwaters and quays. I was not in support of that idea initially, but now I agree with it. Paul Bader of APEX has put forth the Phoenician idea for some time. The anchors appear to be Phoenician, although there are also Greek, Egyptian, and Roman-like anchors there. The marble and cement columns at Bimini are identical to Roman columns underwater at Cosa.

"You said the time period is too recent for it to be Atlantis, but isn't the Atlantis date a bit speculative? I think I read someplace that Cayce had a different method of keeping time in his readings and it was only interpreted by his secretary to be the dates we have."

Cayce was definitive on his Atlantis dates, all except for one date. According to Cayce, Atlantis began around 210,000-years ago. The first destruction took place about 50,000 BC, breaking it into islands. The second destruction began in 28,000 BC, ended in 22,000 BC (roughly speaking). According to Cayce, the flood of Noah was in 22,000 BC. Three groups sent out to establish the Halls of Records in 10,500 BC. Final destruction sometime around 10,000 BC, perhaps 9500 BC or so, date uncertain. Plato's date, 9600 BC.

"Regarding the story about the US Navy, yes, I think they found something on the bottom. Do you know anything more about it..?"

No, not really.

"And if you have ever wondered what the Americans are doing at their AUTEC naval base on Andros, we have news for you. AUTEC is actually an “underwater Area 51” - a reference to the celebrated top-secret air base in Nevada that is supposed to be investigating alien spacecraft as we speak.
According to some, “magnetic deviations” have been discovered that are caused by micro-wormholes that could have helped create Andros’ famous blue holes. The AUTEC base is said to be carrying out secret research on these wormholes - theoretical "transit tunnels" between different dimensions. "

I don't know about the alleged wormholes, but there are a few things I do know. When we first went to Andros we made an arrangement with several AUTEC employees who got interested in our desire to determine the exact nature of Rebikoff's "e" off NW Andros. They were going to take a boat to the formation with us, but it was going to be several months in the future. They had to do it clandestine. We wanted to do it immediately, so we managed to make other arrangements. The AUTEC personnel also related details about finding skeletons and artifacts in caves along Andros that were in water over 300-feet deep. I corresponded for a period with another former AUTEC employee (a Navy SEAL diver) regarding his finds in caves and blue holes. During our many trips to Andros we saw lots of black helicopters and even saw several strayed metal tubes lying on the shorelines that are used for submarine detection sonar tests. When we were filming an interview with a National Geographic crew on the shore, about a half mile from the main AUTEC facility, a submarine popped up just off shore. We were all sort of dumbstruck by it. As the cameraman swiveled his camera to film the sub, it dropped out of sight in a few seconds. Since AUTEC is secretive, I suppose it could be looked at like Area 51. There are actually many AUTEC bases along Andros' east shoreline. The formal explanation is that AUTEC is involved in research that enhances the tracking of subs as well as a base for communication. I'd guess that a VLF cable lies at the bottom of the Tongue of the Ocean that is utilized for world-wide sub communication. The Navy tried in the 1970s to put a VLF cable in one of the Great Lakes, but it created so many disturbances they pulled it.

"British cave diver Rob Palmer (who explored blue holes in the Bahamas for years until he died in an accident in the Red Sea in 1997) is said by one account to have been killed because he knew too much about these secret activities on Andros."

Hmm. Palmer wrote several great books on Bahamas marine features. I doubt he was killed because of what he knew. But then, stranger things have happened.

"Is this just Internet fantasy or is there any truth to any of this..?"

I tried to answer this above as best as I could.

Regarding the Bill Donato-Azores article, Bill and I agree that the Azores had to be a part of Atlantis. But underwater research there is impossible for us. That takes many millions, more than we have or have access to.

The so-called "Lost-City" of the Azores, examined by several large and well-funded research organizations, did carbon date some area to 10,000 BC. They pulled up pieces of the bottom. It is called the Lost-City because of the unusual life found associated with underwater volcanic heat vents. I'm clueless about alleged buildings and a crystal there.

Greg
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: