Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 10:45:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic  (Read 11270 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 03:19:59 am »

Des:

The Atlantis Uncovered images I saw some time ago. The "temple" would have to be about 1 x 2 miles in size, a bit too large. I won't comment on the circular city image. I have very little confidence in low resolution images. They show no real details over a large area. Patterns are everywhere. Take a look at this:
http://www.satellitediscoveries.com/discoveries/land_sea_coast_structures/bahamas/baha_4.html
The area of the image is about 3 x 5 miles. The distance between three of the dark spots is .5 mile. Nevertheless we went there a few weeks ago and went to three of the spots, utilizing a drop camera. The area is flat with a sandy bottom. Intersperced in the sand is bottom grass, about a foot tall. It creates the dark spots.

The area around Bimini was imaged by the ARE utilizing IKONOS and a 1-meter resolution. Except for several circles and a few dozen "straight lines on the bottom, nothing else showed. The images didn't show the Bimini Road!

Regarding the story about the US Navy, yes, I think they found something on the bottom.

Other things..., yes, crystal skulls were found in Yucatan. There is a large mountain glyph (a trident) off Peru, seen from the Pacific, leading to Nazca. Pacal's sarcophagus lid at Palenque does have a carving on it that some see as a spacecraft. Obviously, since the sea levels were at least 300 feet lower in 17,000 BC, the Great and Little Bahama Banks were above the water then, forming massive islands. Many of the islands in the Carribean were larger too. By 10,000 BC, the waters were about 90-110 feet lower.

We are preparing a trip to Bimini (June) to side scan and map the "Bimini Road" and nearby "Proctor's Road." We will also collect more materials this time. We also plan on using side-scan to explore deeper water (50-100 feet).

Best,
Greg
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: