Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:46:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic  (Read 11209 times)
Desiree
Superhero Member

« on: April 03, 2007, 03:10:15 am »

Des:

The long quote regarding the Maya and PN may have been written by Lora. I'm not sure. But it appears to discuss the 1999 book, The Lost Hall of Records. A lot has happened since then.

The Yucatan clips: after clicking on one, they load automatically, but you have to use Quicktime. Windows media won't play them. They are large files, 10+ mb. If you have a slow connection, they take time. If you have Quicktime installed, a large "Q" will appear in the middle of your screen until the movie loads.

Actually, The University of Pennsylvania now has the rights to PN. BYU gave them up several years ago after they decided to cease work there.

PN is typically dated to maybe 400 BC or so, at the earliest. But there are multiple layers of older structures under all the structures there. Despite all the work that has been done there, the site has barely been touched. But it truly is in ruins. It is an incredibly difficult place to get to. How far down the structures go is simply unknown in most cases. Following Cayce's statements, there is some area there that would date to circa 10,000 BC. But it's buried. It isn't the entire site, just a small part of it where a special temple housing the records was made.

John was showing the "Dream Stella" between the paws of the Sphinx. The Stella shows chambers under a Sphinx-like figure. But John is simply using it as an indication that something lies under the Sphinx. Cayce's readings on the Hall of Records there gave details about where the opening to the chamber was, but it is somewhere under the Sphinx. The Sphinx actually has a 40-ft tunnel under it from the rear, a tunnel in a side, and two smaller ones on the feet and side. These have all been sealed, but we managed to see the 40-ft one in 1996. Cayce's "Hall of Records" tunnel begins in front of the Sphinx at a spot where a cave or tunnel was verified by gpr (ground-penetrating radar) and then a small drop camera was inserted. It is in the Sphinx Temple area. It has not been explored since it was seen in the late 1990s.

Ray Brown is now dead. He did, in fact, travel around giving lectures with a crystal he claimed he took from an underwater pyramid off the Berry Islands. These are a small group of Bahama Islands far North of Bimini. A friend of Brown's told me a few months ago that after Brown died the crystal disappeared, meaning it was taken. I never saw it but have heard opinions from others..they did not view him as credible. I have tried to verify the magical claims surrounding it, and I can't find any verification by witnesses at all. I have spoken to many people who held the stone and heard the lectures.

Because of the things we've done in the Bahamas, I take all claims of underwater pyramids in the region quite skeptically (in the real sense of the term). Once a story gets out, even if it is later corrected by the person who released the story, it gets rehashed as if it remains unsolved. For example, the alleged "pyramids" off Cay Sal. They were first found by side scan sonar, as were many other underwater "pyramids" in the Bahamas. After a year--or often more--after making the report, the discoverer returns to the site and finds one of two things: nothing at all ... or a heap of sand. Sand easily heaps into mounds and pyramid shapes on the bottom there, but it can come and go from one storm to the next. (Moving pyramids?) When we started spending our own money running down such claims, it became apparent that the smart thing to do was to genuinely and honestly follow each "mystery" or the claim to the end--meaning solve it. Our goal was to take each mystery, one-by-one, and solve it by doing whatever it took. Assuming one has the time, the energy, the resources, and a workable plan, it can be done. That's what we started doing. The score thus far is pretty simple: the huge, underwater multiringed "stone circle of SW Andros"--a 1969 mystery--solved: natural.

Andros Temple (1968) underwater site--solved: sponge pen.

Rebikoff's "e"--a 1969 mystery--solved: natural.

The numerous underwater circles off Andros and Bimini--solved: all natural but one. The one exception was a modern building material dump site.

Cay Sal satellite anomaly--a 2006 mystery--solved: natural.

Bimini Road--solved: a breakwater forming a harbor. (New mystery: who made it and when?) (Another mystery: hoax perpetrated by skeptics who claim the Bimini Road is completely natural.) (Bigger mystery: why have hundreds of so-called scientists allowed the skeptics' hoax regarding Bimini to be sustained for so long when it was so easy to uncover?)

New Mystery: stone anchors. Why are there dozens of Phoenician-like stone anchors spead out over a one-mile long, underwater swath about a mile from the Bimini Road. Why are there five stone circles associated with the anchors?

Andros Platform (underwater stone formation) (2003)--solved: a breakwater (New mystery: who made it and when?)

Anguilla Arc (mystery dating to 1970s): probably breakwater.

Of course we found a lot of other intriguing things, but they remain ... well ... unsolved.

There is a lot more to do, more than my lifetime.

Greg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: