Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:08:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the A.R.E.'s Investigations into the Atlantic  (Read 11247 times)
Horus

« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2007, 01:30:31 am »

Hi Greg,

Greg Little wrote:
There is no doubt that Cayce spoke of 3 identical record halls and the locations of all 3 are pinpointed.  Our new ARE Press book (Edgar Cayce's Atlantis) is an official ARE position-statement on this. The "alleged" controversy regarding Piedras Negras (PN) isn't really controversial. PN is it...and it is in the Yucatan Peninsula.

Cayce spoke of three identical sets of records only, but the distinction of the "Hall of Records" refers to a unique, subterranean, labrynthine complex at Giza, Egypt co-created by Atlanteans, native Egyptians, and the ruling Carpathians --per Cayce's source. The "hall" connects to the sealed room of Atlantean records, and many other tombs and "chambers of the way".   

Cayce's source never identified Piedras Negras as the site for the Yucatan temple of sacred, historical records.  Researchers had deduced that this is the site where the University of Pennsylvania was digging in 1933 as a possible location for the firestone crystals and related construction plans. That is factually all that readings 440-5 and 440-12 indicate. 

The reading about the Atlantean priest Iltar (5750-1) implicitly states that the Atlanteans' initial temples (including the temple holding the sacred, historical records of Poseidia) built in the Yucatan are in an area which is now underwater (most probably the shallowly-sunken Campeche Bank) and when earthchanges commence this "temple by Iltar will rise again".  This view is supported within the context of many related readings concerning earth changes and Atlantis rising. 

The various people I have talked to about him (Ray Brown) stated that he wasn't very convincing. I doubt the accuracy of the overall story. The Berry Islands have been thoroughly investigated.

Not by the A.R.E., The Atlantis Organization/APEX, Gaea Project ( I asked Bill, Joan, Doug, and John) and what my maps indicate is that large areas around the Berries are forbidden "NATO/FORACS" test ranges reserved for AUTEC.

Bill has a group of people in his organization (APEX) who are wonderfully supportive and very knowledgeable. We do not always agree on certain speculations or ideas, but it's a respectful and supportive group with a common goal and shared philosophies. Presently, the dominant thinking is that what has been accomplished is the verification that a previously-unrecognized maritime culture was in the Bahamas sometime between 3000-6000 BC, perhaps a bit earlier. It "looks" Phoenician in terms of construction techniques of breakwaters and quays. I was not in support of that idea initially, but now I agree with it. Paul Bader of APEX has put forth the Phoenician idea for some time.

I've dallied with the idea for less than three years.  If the Phoenician shipwreck that Valentine allegedly found in 1970 near the Bimini Road can be relocated and verified it might lend more validity to that idea.  But there's no doubt that it's a breakwater with a superficial resemblance to Phoenician constructs like the one at Akko.  Then there's the mounting body of evidence for cultural diffusion to the Americas in the broader context. 

While the UT results are exciting to say the least, they don't make very much sense.  If sea levels were approx. 110 ft lower 13,000 years ago per Faught's FSU study, then what's a breakwater made of beachrock doing at 80-95 ft above sea level?   Huh

Respectfully,
PB 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 02:14:34 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: