Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:16:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PAPER 62 - THE DAWN RACES OF EARLY MAN

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPER 62 - THE DAWN RACES OF EARLY MAN  (Read 3157 times)
Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2008, 01:26:19 am »

I work with a number of races being a  UB reader and I dont have any problems at all, actually I'm interested in a man from another race to find out more about his culture.

I'm quite happy to work with any race.

Insulting, you're insulting in your ultimate motivation and Ive got to waste time in defending the UB truth, a truth thats accomplished more things than what anyone on this planet has done in the discovery.

I find you absolutely insulting with your attitude!

I'd rather discover something fresh and new so we can all move on to greener pastures instead of wasting time. 

On the opposite, we have a secular society and that has done nothing to bring man to love one another we have more death and destruction upon race even in light of the UN, they have all failed miserably!  They cant do a thing about it.

Yes, in some ways religion has failed, I agree and that is exactly why it has to be upstepped and thats reason for these discoveries for the new future of man.

sevens

I don't know, sevens, you can be insulted all you want, but the book is big on being racially divisive.  And, since it is, I don't think I can take it as being "divinely" inspired.  God is not a racist, and I don't see any evidence that he wanted one race to be above any other.

Don't feel bad, I have problems with a lot passages in the Bible, too. I'm just not an organized religion type of person.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2008, 04:00:53 am »

Don't feel bad, I have problems with a lot passages in the Bible, too. I'm just not an organized religion type of person.

Hi no I dont feel bad at what Ive discovered, not at all.  Because I found the key in all the books of religion I feel quite invigorated and rather happy.  Just recently I feel there has been a big realisation even in revelation.

With the UB well that your decision and thoughts and there is nothing I can say that will  convince you otherwise.

At the end of the day it has to demonstrate itself and I feel its doing that in my own journey to the ancient places and I am very happy about despite people thoughts that perhaps is negative.

By the way organized religion??  No, not me just an individual religionist who does believe that religion has much truth in it and I feel it is manifesting itself! and nothing that you or I cant stop it as I feel something has been activated that will make everything wider, deeper and loving.  All it takes is for one individual to find the key! and then??

Sometimes I wonder who is racist, what if I wanted to marry a Jewish girl?  I couldn't because I am not Jewish.  Is that racist, me being a gentile branded by the Jewish religion and what about all the families killed in the Bible because they were not of the same racial caste?

eh eh!!  what about that!

You got nothing on the Urantia Book when when all peoples can look at there own actions in History towards one another! and the UB wasn't even around! just your own books which led to death and destruction through poor interpretation and used to make your own superiority over others.

Regards

sevens
« Last Edit: March 09, 2008, 04:56:05 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 05:25:22 am »

So what your excuses for racism especially when much can be found here contained in your own books not to mention other things.

http://www.evilbible.com/evils%20of%20the%20torah.htm

http://www.evilbible.com/Biblical%20Contradictions.htm

http://www.evilbible.com/BiblicalIntolerance.htm

Why would people post material like this?

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 07:51:54 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2008, 01:56:12 am »

Yeah, but you're forgetting, sevens, I'm not here to defend the Bible, I pretty much think that ALL organized religion is a bit flawed, which is why people (yourself included) should not put much stock in it.

Racism of ALL kinds is wrong, whether it's in the Bible of the Urantia Book. And make no mistake, the Urantia Book DOES concentrate a lot on race. You did know that William Sadler believed in eugenics, don't you?
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:22:49 am »

No, you make the mistake about the Urantia Book because you haven't read it all and you look with tainted glasses coupled with Bias and Prejudice.

There is something to religion in that we are verifying the temples that were first here in ancient times which does prove God.

The Ub has proved itself and has continued to prove itself.

I dont think The UB is racists it just comes down to your attitude coupled with your bias that's all and the way you see things. Its just a commentary of the angels of what occurred on the planet way before you and me. There is no one in the UB people that I have met that even comes close to racism, its just doesn't come up. We don't even think that way as he have more regard for man than ever before. All we are is truth seekers.

Also you have to investigate the politics of the ancient times and what occurred in those that leads to what we have today.

I totally dispute your racist comment and association with the UB. I look at other books of religion from different cultures who are far worse in racist views. But them where the days in those times and today we live in a different world. I think what the UB points at is attitude which can be related to genes but that not racists it just manifests in attitude and it all relates to the fallen Sons of God who built Babel/Dilmun a city that I discovered of Iran submerged through NASA worldwind bathy. Its this gene corruption that all man beholds to various degrees and it manifests in belligerence,pride, FEAR, closed mindedness and eventually sinful actions towards one another with unspiritual intent. Bear in mind that Dilmun/Babel is discovered in the images and the verification in this journey will prove all the information of the past in the UB through its physical verification. Its only the Jesus attitude that quells and can transform this gene of the belligerent propensity we all have and that will reduce any racism within people.

Also why do you only concentrate on this level when the book is only giving a commentary of the past, its not responsible for all the killings, essentially man is responsible for that in his pride and prejudice not the UB.  Can you move on please into better waters that are far more fruitful and interesting.

You are stuck on racism haven't you moved on yet.

You know tonight I had dinner with a Muslim lady and I was interested in her views and I was quite surprised by the amount of commonalities in our personal religion.  If it wasn't for the UB and my research I dont think I would of spend the time.  If I towed the Christian line I dont think I would of wasted my time because of my Bias and prejudice they perpetuate therefore being spiritually racist.

Sorry, but trying to establish this urantia racists paranoid thoughts is just crop of crap and I dont feel any racist in my heart as my love for my fellow man has increased through the teachings of Jesus from the UB without confusion.  The effect of it is increased love and service to my fellow man from the UB rather than this racist crap you tow which is just such a low level of thinking when you have not read or researched the whole book properly.  That to me displays spiritual racism of yourself!

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:17:45 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 09:43:02 am »

Yeah, but you're forgetting, sevens, I'm not here to defend the Bible, I pretty much think that ALL organized religion is a bit flawed, which is why people (yourself included) should not put much stock in it.
]

Yes, I agree religion currently is flawed and contradictory in attitude in some cases, thats why the UB manifested and we are discovered the ancient temples of the Father to prove its information written about.

Also I think there will be a rapture associated with the ancient places and this journey to the former things.

If I were you I wouldn't underestimate the truths in all religions as there are many fragments that are very true and are manifesting themselves today and believe me there will be a parting the ways and that will include attitudes.

First there will be enlightenment through non violent exploration, discovery and then verification which I believe relates to the ancient places.   But then after that or even before actual verification of the ancient places a rapture may occur.

This will be the most devastating thing to happen to man where he will be in a confounded stupor before he gets his senses together then he will realize the truth and then he may alter his attitude for the better.

Rapture alone is the rebuke of the Gods to man for his action of today and the past towards his fellow man.  After rapture when all beauty and goodness is taken of the planet then the last rebel will be unrestrained and he will rise with anger because his time is up, so to speak.

If he goes down so will you, is his manifesto.

Then there will be great tribulation on this planet such as you have never seen before.

Why I say this is because every aspect of this journey to the ancient places, the beginning was foreseen by all the prophets in part from every religion from every book.  Dont underestimate a thing as we are in a time of spiritual flux and anything can occur when man least expects it.

Believe me after final judgment all racism will be gone forever and man will be one and that what's the UB is pointing at not this racist crap which is such a low level paranoid thinking.

Melissa MacQuarrie, what I say to you is read the UB from cover to cover and do the word search thing after you have read and studied the whole book every page, then you will see the right context.

Really speaking the ancient places represents the line drawn in the sand by Paradise! and the great parting! that has nothing to do with race or what religion you belong to but it has all to do with wrong attitude.

Gee you use the dawn of man which is a commentary of barbaric and primitive man who was extreme in his racism and self perpetuation.  That's all that paper is a description and commentary of man in his early evolution as seen and recorded from the eyes of the angels 1 million years ago!!!!.  Then you make mileage out of this to support your flawed racist views.  The book even supports Israel and all Jews of the planet.

You have never read that part obviously and thats why have to read the whole book properly.

At the end of the day the gene virus of racism and poor attitude will be all taken of the planet and everyone has the gene mark of the beast!! and it takes us to go through the Seven mansion worlds up to the Seventh mansion world when the mark of the beast is fully eradicated.  This gene corruption is the legacy of the fallen Sons of God in going into daughters of man which built the 8th race of this planet called the Nodites and this where all our problems came from and it is the source problems of today as that gene still shows itself in the opposition to love for one another.

Every man on this planet in various degrees has this gene whether you like it or not...thats the truth of the matter!  That why I am being led to the beginning place including Babel/Dilmun because there is still unfinished business of the Father that lays there and it relates to the source point of where it began

This journey is a teaching and learning lesson of the beginning in the verification and what happened there and how it affects us today in our attitude, not race or country or religion but attitude in the motivation from within and how that relates to poor genes displaying poor attitude towards his/her fellow brother/sister.

Dr Saddler and Eugenics  so what big deal!  Whats that got to do racism? or even the UB.  It just a study of genes and human behavior that he was interested in and had nothing to do with the UB, he was not the author of the UB for your information.  Does anyone tow the Eugenics path today no.  I dont even though I read the UB so what am I supposed to condemn the guy because there was a fad going around in the 30s.  How can you judge then by todays standards especially when you weren't around in those days.  I assume.

Give me a break with all this undermining.  You really have nothing to offer from yourself just mischief like your other mates.

Sevens
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:32:02 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: