Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:29:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PAPER 62 - THE DAWN RACES OF EARLY MAN

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAPER 62 - THE DAWN RACES OF EARLY MAN  (Read 3156 times)
Thought Adjuster

« on: February 10, 2008, 02:06:36 am »

PAPER 62 - THE DAWN RACES OF EARLY MAN, Oct 19 2000

line 45: These dawn mammals developed more of a tribal spirit than had ever been previously exhibited. They were, indeed, highly gregarious but nevertheless exceedingly pugnacious when in any way disturbed in the ordinary pursuit of their routine life, and they displayed fiery tempers when their anger was fully aroused. Their bellicose natures, however, served a good purpose; superior groups did not hesitate to make war on their inferior neighbors, and thus, by selective survival, the species was progressively improved. They very soon dominated the life of the smaller creatures of this region, and very few of the older noncarnivorous monkeylike tribes survived.
line 56: Their brains were inferior to, and smaller than, those of human beings but very superior to, and comparatively much larger than, those of their ancestors. The twins early displayed superior intelligence and were soon recognized as the heads of the whole tribe of dawn mammals, really instituting a primitive form of social organization and a crude economic division of labor. This brother and sister mated and soon enjoyed the society of twenty-one children much like themselves, all more than four feet tall and in every way superior to the ancestral species. This new group formed the nucleus of the mid-mammals.
line 68: Contemporaneously with the birth of these Primates twins, another couple--a peculiarly retarded male and female of the mid-mammal tribe, a couple that were both mentally and physically inferior--also gave birth to twins. These twins, one male and one female, were indifferent to conquest; they were concerned only with obtaining food and, since they would not eat flesh, soon lost all interest in seeking prey. These retarded twins became the founders of the modern simian tribes. Their descendants sought the warmer southern regions with their mild climates and an abundance of tropical fruits, where they have continued much as of that day except for those branches which mated with the earlier types of gibbons and apes and have greatly deteriorated in consequence.
line 69: And so it may be readily seen that man and the ape are related only in that they sprang from the mid-mammals, a tribe in which there occurred the contemporaneous birth and subsequent segregation of two pairs of twins: the inferior pair destined to produce the modern types of monkey, baboon, chimpanzee, and gorilla; the superior pair destined to continue the line of ascent which evolved into man himself.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 04:41:36 am »

Some very civil stuff!

superior groups did not hesitate to make war on their inferior neighbors, and thus, by selective survival, the species was progressively improved.

Their brains were inferior to, and smaller than, those of human beings but very superior to, and comparatively much larger than, those of their ancestors.

Contemporaneously with the birth of these Primates twins, another couple--a peculiarly retarded male and female of the mid-mammal tribe, a couple that were both mentally and physically inferior--also gave birth to twins.

These retarded twins became the founders of the modern simian tribes.

the inferior pair destined to produce the modern types of monkey, baboon, chimpanzee, and gorilla; the superior pair destined to continue the line of ascent which evolved into man himself.
Report Spam   Logged
Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 04:43:09 am »

Seems like there are some racial overtones going on there:

"superior groups did not hesitate to make war on their inferior neighbors, and thus, by selective survival, the species was progressively improved."
Report Spam   Logged
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 05:31:39 am »

Might also like to try this one:

PAPER 65 - THE OVERCONTROL OF EVOLUTION, Oct 19 2000

line 74: Since the quality of the mind capacity for development in this eastern group was so definitely inferior to that of the other two groups, the Life Carriers, with the consent of their superiors, so manipulated the environment as further to circumscribe these inferior prehuman strains of evolving life. To all outward appearances the elimination of these inferior groups of creatures was accidental, but in reality it was altogether purposeful.
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/index.html

http://www.holocaustchronicle.org/
Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 05:33:22 am »

As well as this one:

PAPER 51 - THE PLANETARY ADAMS, Oct 19 2000

line 91: These six evolutionary races are destined to be blended and exalted by amalgamation with the progeny of the Adamic uplifters. But before these peoples are blended, the inferior and unfit are largely eliminated. The Planetary Prince and the Material Son, with other suitable planetary authorities, pass upon the fitness of the reproducing strains. The difficulty of executing such a radical program on Urantia consists in the absence of competent judges to pass upon the biologic fitness or unfitness of the individuals of your world races. Notwithstanding this obstacle, it seems that you ought to be able to agree upon the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate, and antisocial stocks.
Report Spam   Logged

"If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, may my right hand fail..." - King David, Psalms 137:5

Sarah
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:34:59 am »

Seems like there are some racial overtones going on there:

"superior groups did not hesitate to make war on their inferior neighbors, and thus, by selective survival, the species was progressively improved."

No!  Perish the thought.  Any book with wit and wisdom like these in it could hardly be considered racial:

"The real jeopardy of the human species is to be found in the unrestrained multiplication of the inferior and degenerate strains of the various civilized peoples."

"Unrestrained multiplication of inferiors, with decreasing reproduction of superiors, is unfailingly suicidal of cultural civilization."

"It is neither tenderness nor altruism to bestow futile sympathy upon degenerated human beings, unsalvable, abnormal and inferior mortals."

"It seems that you ought to be able to agree on the biologic disfellowshiping of your more markedly unfit, defective, degenerate and antisocial stocks."

"The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks."

"Inferior minds will spurn the highest culture even when presented to them ready-made."

"The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities."

"A good environment cannot contribute much toward really overcoming the character handicaps of a base heredity."
Report Spam   Logged

sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 05:11:56 pm »

Inferior could also apply to attitude as well, As you know low level attitude can produce a low level race of people and which could be below the standard of Paradise.

Usually a race that partakes of death destruction willingly is the mark of an inferior race.  In the attitude.

sevens
Report Spam   Logged

Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 01:25:21 am »

Hi sevens,

No, I don't think so.  These quotes are all talking about race:

"The church, because of overmuch false sentiment, has long ministered to the underprivileged and the unfortunate ... leading to the unwise perpetuation of racially degenerate stocks."

"Inferior minds will spurn the highest culture even when presented to them ready-made."

"The selective elimination of inferior human strains will tend to eradicate many mortal inequalities."

"A good environment cannot contribute much toward really overcoming the character handicaps of a base heredity."

Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 01:45:19 am »

Well tell me something.  Didnt modern man eradicate the Neanderthals?

And why did he do that?

I'm  mean race wars have been going for thousands of years, what do you think man was super sophisticated like you in those days.

You guys are just stuck on this point where you fail everything else, in your fear and pride of so called knowledge which is only a quote and a side comment, no analysis just crappy comments of the Mothers club of things they cant get over!

By the way Races of these day do have attitude and in some cases they destroy the other man because of religious BIAS.  Dafur is a good example.  Do you think the attitude is of high quality there, where one part of the race destroy the other over religion and China finances  it because they want the oil and couldn't give a crapper for anyone.  Its just ridiculous!  the whole subject where you have man, killing man based over religion over stupid race.  Just say the exterminators were in charge of the planet, what a disaster for mankind! that would be if that attitude prevailed.

Have we changed from the past?  NO, its in the evidence, The Ub is only stating the obvious of what man has and still does to the other man.   Also the UB talks about truth, beauty and goodness towards one another.  How does that relate to racist.

By the way didn't Joshua of the Israelis decimate human populations because they were another race and they weren't in the so called plan of God.

Every culture is so guilty of race extermination and still today they bring on this race superior attitude which is wrong.  Like with what happened to the Armenians that people forget who were nearly exterminated by the Turks.  What a superior decision eh!  Rubbish, sounds like a bunch of inferior people in the attitude that caused this disaster.

The Urantia people dont talk about this stuff because we have better things to get on to, its only you guys that are stuck in the mud with your racial views making a mountain out of mound.  I like everyman if they are respectful.

Its only you guys that bring up this crappy subject making a big deal on everything you cant get over about the UB with stained crappy glasses, it just a sample of your own hypocrisy of your self when your own forefathers knocked of a few people because of who they were.  Gee the destruction of the US Indians is a great example and they weren't the inferior people but the people who decimated their culture which includes your linage Buddy took the inferior attitude thinking they were superior.

Every culture is guilty, you know that, we all know that, so dont come on this race crap and try blame the UB for everything when it simply states the truth of the attitude of man in that time.

Who gives a damn when we can all work together regardless of race.  Your all racist as far I'm concerned.

I suppose you guys with a critical mind think you all superior eh!  the great intelligence that does nothing for no one only if it suits your own selfish attitudes in life and your self styled ego way out of place especially when you have never proved your studies and anything.

You are subject to fear the whole way through.  You guys make truth, beauty and goodness look ugly!
Using the American Indian is an example of a superior race where an inferior race from Europe with their superior technology coming over the Americas, decimating the American Indian people who were superior in their spirituality and look at the inferior things you did to them.  This your legacy on the dirty things you did on this race destruction bandwagon.  Hypocrisy to the max when you have your own forefathers sinning in attitude towards another race because of bloody land and materialism driven by greed and utter selfishness.  You even enslaved other races to do your work that you were to lazy to do yourself!

You did that not the UB.

By the way were you there to witness all this, all the thousands of years ago?   No, only the angels were there and they know exactly what happened.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:04:15 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 01:50:19 am »

We all have to learn to look beyond race, no matter what race you were born, to the content of a person's character.  

Granted, in the 18th and 20th centuries, they thought differently, but no book that places such an emphasis on race will ever be considered enlightened by modern eyes.

There are no good or bad races, and one is not better than another.  And everytime I read something from 100 years ago and they still try and perpetuate these racial stereotypes that have caused so much pain, led to (in America anyway) things like slavery, the KKK, lynchings, Segregation and (in places like South Africa) Apartheid, I am reminded how clueless everyone was.

Thank God society is beginning to make more strides today.
Report Spam   Logged
Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 01:52:55 am »

Have we changed, The Ub is only stating the obvious of what man ha and still does to the other man.

Actually, it isn't just stating the obvious, in some cases in the book, it is actually advocating for race wars.  What is that?  Shouldn't a religious book be about love, not hate?
Report Spam   Logged
Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 01:55:29 am »

Who gives a damn when we can all work together regardless of race.  Your all racist as far I'm concerned.

That is totally basesless and insulting.  if you don't want to debate whether the Urantia Book advocates rascism or not fine, but don't make stuff up about us.
Report Spam   Logged
Melissa MacQuarrie

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 01:59:18 am »

I suppose you guys with a critical mind think you all superior eh!  the great intelligence that does nothing for no one only if it suits your own selfish attitudes in life and your self styled ego way out of place especially when you have never proved your studies and anything.

No, I can't speak for everyone else, but I personally believe that all organized religions fail, in one way or another.

Oh, I believe there is a God, but I believe that everytime man attempts to define Him/Her, the attempts are always lacking in some respect or another.

We don't know God's mind, those that claim that they do are deceiving themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
sevens

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 02:20:16 am »

I work with a number of races being a  UB reader and I dont have any problems at all, actually I'm interested in a man from another race to find out more about his culture.

I'm quite happy to work with any race.

Insulting, you're insulting in your ultimate motivation and Ive got to waste time in defending the UB truth, a truth thats accomplished more things than what anyone on this planet has done in the discovery.

I find you absolutely insulting with your attitude!

I'd rather discover something fresh and new so we can all move on to greener pastures instead of wasting time. 

On the opposite, we have a secular society and that has done nothing to bring man to love one another we have more death and destruction upon race even in light of the UN, they have all failed miserably!  They cant do a thing about it.

Yes, in some ways religion has failed, I agree and that is exactly why it has to be upstepped and thats reason for these discoveries for the new future of man.

sevens
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:53:40 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

sevens

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 02:26:29 am »

To give us an insight to the mind of God is given in the UB as a fresh approach and its for all the benefit of all mankind not one race but for all races, and the UB is supported by the discovery of the ancient places as written, 1stEden and Dalamatia city and the other places!  This is the confirmation for man if he is spiritually receptive to see this and can see beyond his own bias and crap on life.

Hey Melissa, instead of combating why dont we try to do something that destroys racism and race related warfare coupled with limited religion.

We can do this through truth in the demonstration of exploration and discovery leading to enlightenment and spreading of the word of truth in the real sense that people can read it and see it where they can make their own decision based on the facts without compulsion or being forced by fear.  Like what everyone does on this planet!

Here is a link that I am a little inspired about

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,2608.msg65766.html#msg65766

and to me its fresh.

Now for the bizarre, I wonder if we get to to truth of the matter that strange things happens in a parallel course.

originally came from this link
http://www.earthfiles.com/

And here is another very interesting piece,  a signal that came from another galaxy but who knows the reality even the scientists are baffled and speculating.

“This burst represents an entirely new astronomical phenomenon,”

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1376&category=Science

Maybe all these things are coming into conjunction in the parallel as we further discover the real truth of everything including ourselves.

Sevens
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 04:45:51 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: