Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:55:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?  (Read 1249 times)
April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2008, 11:54:44 pm »

There is all sorts of propaganda that right wingers slop out there to further their agenda.  And guess what?  They don't like birth control either!

If they had their way, every married couple would have twelve kids, everyone would be broke all the time and miserable.

Give me a break!  They should just shut up and leave people alone.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: February 24, 2008, 12:08:00 am »

There is all sorts of propaganda that right wingers slop out there to further their agenda.  And guess what?  They don't like birth control either!

True, but ghost-babies in dreams.  The abortion argument has been around a lot longer than that.

Nothing wrong with birth control, if you keep the sperm and the egg from uniting via a condom or medicine.  Also if ovulation periods could be tracked and avoided.

Just last month my girlfriend and I decided not to use any birth control pill cuz it was making her sick.  Thank God for ultra-thin condoms, we both get the sensations and she gets the protection.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: February 24, 2008, 04:36:00 am »

I have nightmares about the Republican Party.  So shouldn't we ban the GOP as well?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: February 24, 2008, 04:48:00 pm »

I have nightmares about the Republican Party.  So shouldn't we ban the GOP as well?

I have nightmares of people buying the CFR's dog & pony show.  Just 2 nights ago a had a dream in which I had an argument trying to explain the unconstitutionality of the 16th Amendment to a woman.    Shocked Shocked Shocked

I need a break...  Tongue

Report Spam   Logged
April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2008, 05:14:55 pm »

I wish!  What a bunch of greedy SOBs.  The same kind of people used to run France before they had a revolution!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2008, 08:42:20 pm »

I wish!  What a bunch of greedy SOBs.  The same kind of people used to run France before they had a revolution!   Smiley

Imperial fascists ran France ??  Can you site a source from a certain period in history ?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2008, 05:50:41 pm »

True, but ghost-babies in dreams.  The abortion argument has been around a lot longer than that.

Nothing wrong with birth control, if you keep the sperm and the egg from uniting via a condom or medicine.  Also if ovulation periods could be tracked and avoided.

Just last month my girlfriend and I decided not to use any birth control pill cuz it was making her sick.  Thank God for ultra-thin condoms, we both get the sensations and she gets the protection.   Smiley

I had to quote you on this Volitzer: Also if ovulation periods could be tracked and avoided.

Smiley To your last post. How did the french revolution begin?
Report Spam   Logged

April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2008, 10:17:00 pm »

The French revolution began when all the French peasants began starving while the rich elite of the country continued to live lives of opulence.

You remember the old saying by Marie Antoinette, "Let them eat cake!"  That's what she supposedly said about the plight of the peasants.

Well, the peasants got pissed, stormed the castle and overthrew the government.

Later on, the got Napoleon, but that is another story...
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2008, 10:36:16 pm »

Aside from all the wars Napolean started at least he wanted to get rid of monarchs in favor of represenatative government.

Nostradamus lists him as an anti-christ but aside form his warmongering he really was a good push for the global democracy movement.
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2008, 03:20:42 pm »

He hasn't caught on cause he is unpariotic and don't support the war in Iraq.  Where's the mystery?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2008, 03:31:01 pm »

70% of his campaign contributions come from the military.

Ron Paul Trouncing Neo-Con Rival In Race For Congressional Seat
Peden campaign putting out fake numbers when in reality 80 per cent of District have never even heard of him.

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Tuesday, February 26th, 2008

Ron Paul's Neo-Con rival Chris Peden has resorted to putting out fake poll numbers in a crass attempt to offset the fact that Paul is trouncing him in the race for Texas' District 14 Congressional seat.

According to Ron Paul's congressional campaign manager Mark Elam, the Congressman holds a healthy 72% to 11% lead over Peden, up from 60% last month following the purchase of $400,000 worth of TV ads now running in the district.

In addition, District 14 polls show that 80 per cent of residents have never even heard of Peden.

Asked why Peden's office was putting out false polls showing him 10 points ahead of Paul, Elam said, "Our Democratic opponent said the same thing last year - I think we won by 20 points. These guys are doing so poorly that they have to put out false numbers."

(Article continues below)

I have personally overseen 4 different political surveys in district 14 in recent weeks," writes Elam, "All 4 surveys have shown the same results: Ron Paul has a high favorable rating and high marks on his job approval. And if the election were held today, 60+ percent of the GOP voters say they would vote to reelect Ron Paul, while only 18-20% chose Peden. The remaining 20% or so say they are undecided or refuse to give an answer to these scientific and statistically accurate surveys."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRISON PLANET.TV - A FACTORY OF RESISTANCE!
Download ENDGAME now to understand the true scope of conspiracy for global population reduction.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Peden's Neo-Con platform brazenly advocates occupying the Middle East for "the remainder of the century," maintaining a close alliance with Israel, and spending taxpayer's money on imperial expansionism, including the continued occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq.

Since such positions are anathema to the Constitution and the vision of the founding fathers, it's no surprise that Ron Paul is set to hammer Peden and has dwarfed his fundraising, raking in $500,000 in the past month compared to Peden's pathetic $20,000.

The Ron Paul campaign recently decided to shift some campaigning efforts into safeguarding Paul's Congressional seat after Peden broke a promise not to run against Paul during his presidential bid.

Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #71 on: February 27, 2008, 01:17:23 pm »

Grin

I think it's funny that Our good friend Volitzer can support atleast 85% of his statements up with several credible different sources. Note that our not so friendly co-members attempt to continue support an act of terror commited by this once great nation, because the war is all they have left to talk about.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2008, 01:21:50 pm »

Wink What do you think they will talk about after Bush steps down and the new commander steps up to bat?

More BS? Likely!
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2008, 03:34:09 pm »

This is what the Bilderbergers are counting on.  They are figuring the sheeple will be clueless as to catch on.

Thanks to the Alex Jones/Lou Dobbs effect tho we've set global government back at least 20 years.

Congratulations all.

Just remember vote anti-CFR this fall.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2008, 07:22:29 pm »

Ron Paul giving CFR Ben Bernake a royal grillin' !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX9Uei89TuE&eurl=http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/february2008/022708_deliberately_destroying.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: