Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:33:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?  (Read 1246 times)
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2008, 02:33:02 am »

Probably the same kind of guy that knocks welfare mothers, too.  Make up your mind, jerk.
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 01:41:53 am »

No what's cowardly is how "empowerment" women feel by depriving unborn fetuses the right to life.

Have you ever held a baby ??

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason women die in back alley abortions is because it is the consequence of taking another life ??  Just like when men go to war there's an inherent risk of death.

If women are having abortions because the men who impregnate them could 'care less' then it's time for women to get with men who actually do care and are interested in monogamist relationships.  Women have rights now they need to take responsibility.

I stand shoulder to shoulder with Volitzer on this.  Abortion is murder! That's why we need to get that last justice in there at the Supreme Court and make it illegal again.  I imagine that then, men and women will return to their rightful places in society once again.
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 06:38:31 am »

Dream on, Elmer and Volitzer!!!

I WILL DEFEND WITH MY VERY LAST BREATH MY GREAT-GRANDAUGHTERS'

"RIGHT TO CHOOSE"

They will NEVER know the kind of world that you CHAUVINIST PIGS advocate.

I was born, grew up and HAD to live through it and THEY and OTHERS  will  NEVER   know it!!!

QUOTE:

"I imagine that then, men and women will return to their rightful places in society once again. "

Dictated by whom, Elmer?  Ah, yes, the"Good Book"!!!  Good for whom?  The despicable men
who concocted it?

Your TWO THOUSAND YEAR male supremacy HAS COME TO AN END!!!!

Now, go back to AR where, I am sure, you will find an audience:

BOTH OF YOU!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 06:52:40 am »

No what's cowardly is how "empowerment" women feel by depriving unborn fetuses the right to life.

Have you ever held a baby ??

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason women die in back alley abortions is because it is the consequence of taking another life ??  Just like when men go to war there's an inherent risk of death.

If women are having abortions because the men who impregnate them could 'care less' then it's time for women to get with men who actually do care and are interested in monogamist relationships.  Women have rights now they need to take responsibility.

I stand shoulder to shoulder with Volitzer on this.  Abortion is murder! That's why we need to get that last justice in there at the Supreme Court and make it illegal again.  I imagine that then, men and women will return to their rightful places in society once again.

I concerned that the only place women would be returning to would be the back alleys to have their abortions.  I don't want to see that happen again anywhere in America.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 07:01:41 am »

I definitely agree, Tom!!!  I well remember those days!!!

People will do what THEY want, regardless.....

While abortion was NEVER in MY vocabulary, I would NEVER presume to tell others what
to do about THEIR lives, especially if that would not be something that I would Not be in
a position to ever experience - like Elmer and Volitzer.... 

Isn't there a matter of FREE WILL here, also?
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Derek
Superhero Member

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2008, 11:15:47 am »

I totally agree, Tom and Bianca.  I don't think anyone really likes abortion, on the other hand, who wants to tell everyone what to do with their lives?  And I also don't think government should use laws to set laws over women's bodies, that's their business.

And religion should be taken out of the equation altogether, as far as government is concerned.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2008, 05:33:35 pm »

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

If women or black people were denied the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness you'd see all kinds of protesting.  Yet to deprive fetuses of these basic rights you don't see any conflict of interest.

A fetus is not your body, when the embryo is fertilized it ceases to be that.

Women got the pill, and if it fails they can get guys to use condoms.

Birht control isn't difficult.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:23:03 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2008, 01:25:01 am »

I totally agree, Tom and Bianca.  I don't think anyone really likes abortion, on the other hand, who wants to tell everyone what to do with their lives?  And I also don't think government should use laws to set laws over women's bodies, that's their business.

And religion should be taken out of the equation altogether, as far as government is concerned.

Government sets these kinds of laws because women and abortionists don't care about fetus' rights.
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2008, 04:41:47 pm »

You guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

If women or black people were denied the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness you'd see all kinds of protesting.  Yet to deprive fetuses of these basic rights you don't see any conflict of interest.

A fetus is not your body, when the embryo is fertilized it ceases to be that.

Women got the pill, and if it fails they can get guys to use condoms.

Birht control isn't difficult.

A fetus doesn't have the same rights as a person.  You have to be born to have those same rights, point is, a fetus can't exist without being in the body of a mother.

The whole abortion debate is bogus anyway.  Most abortions are done in the first trimester, before a fetus is technically viable.  Most of those done in the last trimester are out of medical neccessity.  And since men can't have babies, they have no business passing laws about abortion anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2008, 04:43:35 pm »

Government sets these kinds of laws because women and abortionists don't care about fetus' rights.

No, it passes these laws to appese religious zealots, they don't give a damn abot anything themselves but getting re-elected. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2008, 04:49:41 pm »

If they pandered to the abortion vote where would the future constituents come from ??

Besides you know how many nightmares and feelings of regret the women who actually have abortions actually have ??
Report Spam   Logged
April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2008, 11:15:28 pm »

Besides you know how many nightmares and feelings of regret the women who actually have abortions actually have ??

The only studies that state that women are irrevocably traumatized by abortions are those phantom studies done by rabid right wingers.

A good part of the women who have abortions actually end up having more than one. If they are so traumatized why having more than one?  Answer, they aren't, it depends on the woman.

By the way, being pro-choice doesn't mean you are "for" abortion, it just means you don't think it's the government's business telling you when you can have one.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2008, 11:21:53 pm »

What of all the women who claim to see spiritual manifestations of their aborted baby in their dreams ??

You can't blame that on right wingers.
Report Spam   Logged
April Kincaid
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2008, 11:26:43 pm »

That sounds like a fairytale if you ask me.
Report Spam   Logged

Nymphomaniac: a woman as obsessed with sex as an average man. Mignon McLaughlin
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2008, 11:41:25 pm »

Up until 2 years ago I never heard such a thing.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: