Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:47:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?  (Read 1247 times)
freedomdomain

« on: February 10, 2008, 12:59:54 am »

I don't understand it.  He speaks truth, and people continue to be deceived by lies.

He warns of the grave state of the future and (though people know that it is) they would seemingly rather hear that things will be "okay."

The government is out to snatch up your rights and initiate a one world government, people. 

Don't be on the side of the corporations. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 02:39:03 pm »

A stupid public that chooses what they do and don't want to believe.   Angry

A stupid public that takes freedom for granted.   Angry

Stupid women who think Hillary will be the first matriarchal Gynecrat.   Angry

Stupid people who just can't be bothered.  Angry

Stupid conservatives who think the NRA aint in cahoots with the CFR.   Angry

Stupid liberals who think all problems stem from just Republicans and fail to see that the CFR runs both Republican and Democrat parties.   Angry

Stupid independents who think that a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a thrown away vote.   Angry

Stupid apathetists who don't care about anything until it happens to them.    Angry

Stupid users who only think about what's in it for them.   Angry

It'll take people getting thrown into FEMA Camps before the m'ass'es finally wake the hell up I fear.   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 03:47:20 pm »

Hi Freedomdomain,

I'm glad you asked.  Most people see Ron Paul as a nutcase supported by nutcases.  That's why his ratings have consistently been in the single digits.  I'm sure you understand why people just don't want to vote for a loser.  Can you blame them?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 03:59:29 pm »

Hi Freedomdomain,

I'm glad you asked.  Most people see Ron Paul as a nutcase supported by nutcases.  That's why his ratings have consistently been in the single digits.  I'm sure you understand why people just don't want to vote for a loser.  Can you blame them?

Roll Eyes

Sure this coming from a guy who thinks the latest recession wasn't engineered by the Bilderberg group and that it's all part of a "business cycle".

HEY CLUELESS a recession doesn't last 8 years when a business cycle consists of 10.

It is becuase Americans know so little about economics that the Bilderbergs were so successful in creating the Recession Problem and evoking the Public's Reaction so the CFR can set up their shamidates to usher in the Illuminati's Solution of the NAU.  Which in turn nullifies the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.  Oooops

You've been on both forums long enough... it's time to get educated or move to Communist-China if you love enslavement so much.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 05:18:33 pm »

Hey, Vol, take it easy......

So everybody but YOU is  stupid?

R I G H T !!!!

MAYBE THE REST OF US CAN'T STOMACH YOUR CHOICE ! ! !

NO REPUBLICAN IS  E V E R  GOING TO GET MY VOTE.

CURB YOUR INSULTS!!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:23:02 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 06:13:22 pm »

author=Bianca

Hey, Vol, take it easy......

So everybody but YOU is  stupid?

Whoa  Shocked  Where did I say that ?  Huh Huh Huh

R I G H T !!!! 

MAYBE THE REST OF US CAN'T STOMACH YOUR CHOICE ! ! !

Okay than suggest a candidate with no CFR connections and is not a Republican.

NO REPUBLICAN IS  E V E R  GOING TO GET MY VOTE.

Then vote Libertarian or some other Constitutional Candidate.

CURB YOUR INSULTS!!!

I didn't mention the smart people following a particular candidate because smart people will eventually come to the right conclusion over time.  Once they make the CFR connection it'll be all over as far as loyalty to any CFR candidate.

Those who refuse to see, despite all the information available to them they are the truly stupid.  You look at any tyranny throughout history and you'll see the people who live under it being uneducated by allowing it to happen.

Look at Gernmany, they had a Weimar Republic after WW1, however since the Germans weren't familiar with the workings of a Republic the Weimar Government fell and the Nazis took over.

Look at China, you had Dr. San Yat Sen trying to establish a functional republic, however uneducated Chinese and American spies/agents who didn't fully comprehend the idea of a REPUBLIC thus allowed the Chinese Communist Mao Tze Dong to establish tyranny.

Now today you bet I am scared.  We have had liberal saturation in our education system for close to 40 years.  We have had flouridated water for at least 30 years which has reduced the IQ of tens of millions.  What a perfect catalyst to bring in a tyrannical government here.

They read the Declaration of Independence during the Superbowl this year.  The Constitution and the Bill of Rights is popular again.

What I don't see here is real reasons not to support Ron Paul, liberty, the Constitution and be against Globalism.

If any member does support a candidate then tell me why we'd be better off in the NAU ??

What are the benefits to turning Amereica into a slave-labor econonomy like Communist-China ??

No what I hear is vote Barack = black power, vote Hillary = girl power, vote Huckabee = fundie power, vote McCain = beer buddy power.

[/quote]
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 09:15:58 pm »

QUOTE:

A stupid public that chooses what they do and don't want to believe.   

A stupid public that takes freedom for granted.   

Stupid women who think Hillary will be the first matriarchal Gynecrat.   

Stupid people who just can't be bothered.   

Stupid conservatives who think the NRA aint in cahoots with the CFR.   

Stupid liberals who think all problems stem from just Republicans and fail to see that the CFR runs both Republican and Democrat parties.   

Stupid independents who think that a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a thrown away vote.   

Stupid apathetists who don't care about anything until it happens to them.   

Stupid users who only think about what's in it for them.   

It'll take people getting thrown into FEMA Camps before the m'ass'es finally wake the hell up I fear.   
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Monique Faulkner
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 10:01:16 pm »

Anyone notice how Ron Paul supporters are almost all male?  There's a reason for that, he wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade and throw the legality of abortion back to each individual states.  So, depending on whether you are living in a liberal state or one controlled by militant Bible-thumpers, you're SOL when it comes to controlling your own body.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 10:46:35 pm »

Anyone notice how Ron Paul supporters are almost all male?  There's a reason for that, he wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade and throw the legality of abortion back to each individual states.  So, depending on whether you are living in a liberal state or one controlled by militant Bible-thumpers, you're SOL when it comes to controlling your own body.

Ever see the video at Liberty University where Ron Paul spoke.  There were 3 women for every 2 guys in that crowd.

Ever notice how many women call into Alex Jones supporting Ron Paul.

Can you find proof where he wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade ?  or is this just another women-rightzer scare tactic ??

Please provide some proof for your claim.

Have you ever read the Constitution or Bill of Rights by the way ?
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 10:55:29 pm »

Can you find proof where he wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade ?  or is this just another women-rightzer scare tactic ??

Please provide some proof for your claim.

Here's some proof for you, Volitzer:

Ron Paul: Roe v. Wade a 'Big Mistake'
Posted January 24, 2008 | 03:40 AM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before getting elected to Congress in the late 1970s, Paul delivered more than 4,000 babies as an OB/GYN. When it comes to abortion, he believes the mother's freedom of choice is mitigated by an obligation to protect the life of the "unborn child," stating on his campaign Web site that he never found abortion necessary to save the life of one of his patients. He is also a sponsor of HR 300, proposed legislation that his Web site says would "negate the effects of Roe v. Wade."

If elected president, Paul told me he would continue to pursue such a policy.

"I think the Roe v. Wade situation was a big mistake and the states ought to have the right to decide on the issue, so I would deny jurisdiction to the federal courts on abortion issues," he said.

Roe v. Wade was decided in large part under the doctrine of substantive due process as an issue of privacy. Paul thinks that basis for the ruling is flawed.

"I don't see it as a privacy issue," he said. "I think it's only a life issue. As an obstetrician, I can verify the fact that the life does exist. It's very much alive, and it's very human, and I have a legal responsibility for it. If I do any harm, I can be sued for it. If an individual kills a fetus, they can be hauled off to court for it. So it's a legal life. To say that life doesn't exist -- if someone kills a fetus in a car accident, they have to answer to this. So why is it life one time but not another time?"

While admitting situations such as **** and incest require further consideration, he continued his rebuke of the Supreme Court's privacy basis for legalizing abortion.

"The government doesn't have the right to invade your home or have cameras in your home," he said. "That doesn't give you the right to kill a child just because it was born and it was in the crib and you didn't like the way it looked and you went, 'Oh, we don't want to keep this baby.' Everybody knows it's illegal and it's killing. But one minute before the baby's born they come to me and if I did the abortion I'd get paid for it. So that's a real contradiction about the definition of life."

While some would consider his stance on abortion and many of his other positions inconsistent, Paul does not think so, instead tying in his pro-life stance with the larger logic of his world-view.

"If I can't defend life, how am I going to defend the liberty of every single individual on how they're going to run their lives? And I essentially do that, so I think that I have to be consistent on defending life or the defense of liberty doesn't hold up."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/james-freedman/ron-paul-roe-v-wade-a-_b_82991.html
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:56:09 pm by Kris Conover » Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 11:01:54 pm »

Ever see the video at Liberty University where Ron Paul spoke.  There were 3 women for every 2 guys in that crowd.

Ever notice how many women call into Alex Jones supporting Ron Paul.

No, I have never seen any of that, in fact the only people I know supporting Ron Pail are guys.  There might be a few women, but not many. Most women - even if they would never consider abortion for themselves - would not want to give the government that kind of power.

Have you ever read the Constitution or Bill of Rights by the way ?

The Constitution, or the Bill of Rights, even the Bible, for that matter, doesn't take any position on the rights of the fetus or abortion. 
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 11:12:21 pm »

Looks like Norma McCorvey, the original "Jane Roe" in Roe vs Wade (now another right-wing, anti-choice wacko) also supports Paul, precisely because he wants to overtutn Roe vs. Wade:

On the 35th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade Supreme Court ruling, Norma McCorvey (a.k.a. "Jane Roe," who later changed her views on abortion in the mid-90s) gave Paul her official endorsement today.   

"I support Ron Paul for president because we share the same goal, that of overturning Roe v. Wade. He has never wavered on the issue of being pro-life and has a voting record to prove it. He understands the importance of civil liberties for all, including the unborn," she said at a press conference in Washington this morning.

Paul accepted the pro-life activist's endorsement, saying of abortion: "It is still one of the most crucial issues of our day that we deal with this. As much as I talk about economic liberties, and civil liberties, and trying to avoid the killing overseas, I think the issue of life is paramount."

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/22/599487.aspx
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 11:18:17 pm »

A stupid public that chooses what they do and don't want to believe. 

People who pick and choose their realities aint as smart as those who take it all in good or bad.  

A stupid public that takes freedom for granted.

Versus the educated public that understands what tyranny is.

Stupid women who think Hillary will be the first matriarchal Gynecrat.   

Versus smart women like Naomi Wolfe  who make the CFR connection and can see the 11 steps to fascism.

1. Invoke a terrifying internal and external enemy
2. Create a gulag (labor camp/political prison)
3. Develop a thug caste
4. Set up an internal surveillance system
5. Harass citizens' groups
6. Engage in arbitrary detention and release
7. Target key individuals
8. Control the press
9. Dissent equals treason
10. Suspend the rule of law
-11- Grab the guns.

Stupid people who just can't be bothered. 

Versus the smart people who understand the descent into fascism.  

Stupid conservatives who think the NRA aint in cahoots with the CFR.   

Smart conservatives and other groups are part of the GOA Gun Owners of America.

Stupid liberals who think all problems stem from just Republicans and fail to see that the CFR runs both Republican and Democrat parties.   

Versus the liberals turn progressive who see the left-right paradigm for the Illuminati illusion it is.

Stupid independents who think that a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a thrown away vote. 

Versus the smart ones that begin independent vote auditing.  

Stupid apathetists who don't care about anything until it happens to them.   

Wink Enough said.  

Stupid users who only think about what's in it for them.

Never met a smart user to date...  Undecided

It'll take people getting thrown into FEMA Camps before the m'ass'es finally wake the hell up I fear.

There may be another way to enlighten people but I don't know what else it'll take.

Tongue

I'd like to know why CFR hasn't had the same bad PR as the KKK ??

Huh
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:12:25 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 11:19:00 pm »

From Ron Paul's own website:

Issue: Life and Liberty

“ I am strongly pro life. Life begins at conception ... but, I do not believe this should be a federal matter. All issues of life and violence and crime and murder are dealt with at the local level. ”

The right of an innocent, unborn child to life is at the heart of the American ideals of liberty. My professional and legislative record demonstrates my strong commitment to this pro-life principle.

In 40 years of medical practice, I never once considered performing an abortion, nor did I ever find abortion necessary to save the life of a pregnant woman.

In Congress, I have authored legislation that seeks to define life as beginning at conception, HR 1094.

I am also the prime sponsor of HR 300, which would negate the effect of Roe v Wade by removing the ability of federal courts to interfere with state legislation to protect life. This is a practical, direct approach to ending federal court tyranny which threatens our constitutional republic and has caused the deaths of 45 million of the unborn.

I have also authored HR 1095, which prevents federal funds to be used for so-called “population control.”

Many talk about being pro-life. I have taken direct action to restore protection for the unborn.

As an OB/GYN doctor, I’ve delivered over 4,000 babies. That experience has made me an unshakable foe of abortion. Many of you may have read my book, Challenge To Liberty, which champions the idea that there cannot be liberty in a society unless the rights of all innocents are protected. Much can be understood about the civility of a society in observing its regard for the dignity of human life.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/life-and-liberty/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:22:52 pm by Kris Conover » Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 11:20:25 pm »

Versus smart women like Naomi Wolfe  who make the CFR connection and can see the 11 steps to fascism.

You do know that Naomi Wolfe is a Clinton supporter, don't you?  Huh
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: