Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:22:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?  (Read 1245 times)
Kristina
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2008, 12:49:12 am »

Then we'll find another Libertarian Candidate to take his place should he officially bail.  The anti-NAU/anti-NWO issue is far bigger than Ron Paul anyway.

I'm not certain that just any Libertarian candidate can inspire the enthusiasm that Ron Paul inspired among his followers.

By the way, Ron Paul was a Libertarian and was their Presidential candidate in 1988, so it isn't like it can't be done.  As the article states:

He appeared on the ballots in 46 states (in 1988) and drew 431,750 votes, less than one percent.
Report Spam   Logged

"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."

Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2008, 01:12:19 am »

We'll get our anti-Hegalian candidate one way or another.

Too many see through the corporate/CFR media lies.

We'll have another candidate by Friday.  I don't know who just yet but we will soon.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 04:38:48 pm »

Grin

As much as I hate to say it, I did once point that voting was "Pointless"....
Again I mean no disrespect, but don't be fooled folks. It's up to the richest, thus most powerful say in the order.
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2008, 05:08:21 pm »

Look at age 72 Ron Paul is a 10 term Congressman who has served in the House of Representatives.

He can do more in the Executive seat than he can in the Legislative seat.

He needs to do some soul searching and make up his mind to whether he is going to pander to the fraudulent primaries in the Republican Party, of which many independents and his core supporters were not registered to vote.

He would win the nominiation in a Constitution Party if there ever was one very easily.  Everyone knows the Republican Party has been corrupted by neocons.

With the internet I know a 3rd party would be a viable candidate if we also had independent vote auditors come forward as well.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2008, 05:25:25 pm »

People we have the education and the numbers right now.  If cops and military personnel start dragging people off to FEMA Camps there will be enough of a rebellion to stop all this and enough of cops with good sense to back out of martial law.

But once people start accepting the gun-grabbing cops and the Hegalian candidates it's all over.

Ladies, you are at a focal point.  You have enough rights and intelligence to keep yourselves from being victims of the NWO.

Remember when you vote for the pro-abortion candidate you're enabling eugenic policies a la Hitler and Pol Pot.  If the rights of the unborn aren't protected what makes you think your rights as women will be ??  Cuz you followed "Bimbo's Monthly Magazine's " advice on how to tone up your butt or co-ordinate your clothing ??

I mean there's being a victim and then asking for it.   Roll Eyes

Start shifting your collective Anterior-Cingulate-Cortex into high gear for the cause of liberty.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:26:50 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2008, 02:49:31 am »

Grin

As much as I hate to say it, I did once point that voting was "Pointless"....
Again I mean no disrespect, but don't be fooled folks. It's up to the richest, thus most powerful say in the order.

I wouldn't say that.  You just have to get the money out of politics!  Both Barack and Hillary (lately) anyway, have said they want to have campaign financing.  If politicians don't have to raise money for re-election, they won't be beholden to their contributors and can work for the good of the country, which is all we need! 
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2008, 02:54:10 am »

Ladies, you are at a focal point.  You have enough rights and intelligence to keep yourselves from being victims of the NWO.

Remember when you vote for the pro-abortion candidate you're enabling eugenic policies a la Hitler and Pol Pot.  If the rights of the unborn aren't protected what makes you think your rights as women will be ??  Cuz you followed "Bimbo's Monthly Magazine's " advice on how to tone up your butt or co-ordinate your clothing ??

Don't put your fear of the New World Order on the rest of us, Volitzer, and don't try and marry it with the abortion issue. First, abortion has nothing to do with you, it's between a woman and her doctor and it really isn't any of your business.

Second, if you are so concerned about the New World Order, stop making sexist comments (which don't even help your case) and become a poltical activist.  Anyone can trash the opposite sex, it takes real courage to stand up for change. 

Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2008, 02:59:24 am »

Look at age 72 Ron Paul is a 10 term Congressman who has served in the House of Representatives.

He can do more in the Executive seat than he can in the Legislative seat.

He needs to do some soul searching and make up his mind to whether he is going to pander to the fraudulent primaries in the Republican Party, of which many independents and his core supporters were not registered to vote.

He would win the nominiation in a Constitution Party if there ever was one very easily.  Everyone knows the Republican Party has been corrupted by neocons.

With the internet I know a 3rd party would be a viable candidate if we also had independent vote auditors come forward as well.

He's actually a little older than McCain.  I actually expect both to retire within a few years. 
Anyway, you are missing the whole point about why Ron Paul hasn't caught on - it's not just that he stands for the Constitution, he has some really wacky far right positions out there that no one would support.

We have already covered his stand on abortion, but he also wants to abolish all the social programs designed to help people. That is pretty nutty, it only helps the rich and would make people live worse than better. And if you're still for that, than fine, don't accept your Social Security when you're eligible for it.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2008, 11:38:29 am »

Welfare and social security were creations of the government after the Federal Reserve engineered a global depression.

Besides Ron Paul said he's allow people to opt out not be forced out.  Even he realizes that sometimes life circumstances allow people to need these government programs.  Liek I knew a woman who was only 26 and she had fibromyalgia.  Now allowing her to get SSI so that she can live would be an example of someone who can't opt out.  That and mainly the Rust-Belt states who chronically over tax industry thus contributing to their states' level of unemployment.

As far as accepting social security, you mean to say that you don't ever see yourself working 30-35 years for a company and having a nice 401K/IRA retirement fund to live on ?  I know it seems hard to believe now but with sound money and a thriving economy it's mor ethan possible.  Once all of this is factored in your SS check will be proportioned to what your retirement earnings are.  What Ron Paul wants to do is have an economy where a majority of individuals can retire with their own source of income.  Besides the Democrats in Congress will never allow Social Security to be disbanded.  Ron Paul knows better than that.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2008, 11:46:36 am »

Don't put your fear of the New World Order on the rest of us, Volitzer, and don't try and marry it with the abortion issue. First, abortion has nothing to do with you, it's between a woman and her doctor and it really isn't any of your business.

Second, if you are so concerned about the New World Order, stop making sexist comments (which don't even help your case) and become a poltical activist.  Anyone can trash the opposite sex, it takes real courage to stand up for change. 

Planned Parenthood was started by a eugenicist.  Look it up.    Shocked

Don't lecture me on courage, it takes real courage to advocate for the rights of the unborn against people who think it's their "right" to carry out eugenics/abortions.  If your parents believed in abortion you wouldn't be around to protest.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2008, 01:17:21 pm »

Who cares if Planned Parenthood was started by a eugenicist, a Nazi, a Communist or whoever?  Do you honestly think that if Planned Parenthood wasn't around, women wouldn't be interested in abortion?  Hardly, they would just be using coathangers to get the job done, getting septis and dying from bleeding.  You can look up the history of this country back before Roe vs. Wade was legal.  Women died in droves because the abortions they had were unsafe and unregulated.

It doesn't take any courage for a man to be against abortion, it's actually pretty cowardly - men don't give birth, they could give a crap how difficult it is, and lots of them could care less about the kids once they are born.  Seems to me that it is all about "empowerment" for them, especially the old ones who are frightened by the idea of women's rights.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2008, 02:01:29 pm »

No what's cowardly is how "empowerment" women feel by depriving unborn fetuses the right to life.

Have you ever held a baby ??

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason women die in back alley abortions is because it is the consequence of taking another life ??  Just like when men go to war there's an inherent risk of death.

If women are having abortions because the men who impregnate them could 'care less' then it's time for women to get with men who actually do care and are interested in monogamist relationships.  Women have rights now they need to take responsibility.
Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2008, 02:21:03 am »

Spoken like a guy who will never give birth to a baby, could care less about the women who do and is brainwashed by his religious upbring.

Volitzer, who gives a damn about what your opinion is about abortion? It's not your life, you certainly haven't shown any compassion for women (that I have seen here anyway), and if you don't give a damn about what a woman has to go through to give birth and raise a child, why would any of them care about you?  You have to give respect to get respect. 

The bottom line is, it's a personal choice, the choice has nothing to do with you, and if you think you (and the other right to lifers) think should have a say in whether a woman gives birth or not, you have deep mental problems. 

Report Spam   Logged
Kris Conover
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2008, 02:27:07 am »

And the only reason why we even got on abortion is cause the topic author asked the question, "why has Ron Paul not caught on with the public?" 

That's one of the reasons for women, but not the only one!  The other reason is because (like Tom says) he also seems to attract a lot of paranoid conspiracy theorists, like, apparently yourself.

And your position on abortion is cowardly.  No one likes abortion, but only cowards bash women in their arguments against it.  A person can make their argument against it in favor of their personal beliefs, not in villifying women who are, for the most part, forced into that decision because they have no other choice. 

As for women "taking responsibility," I suggest you deliver that lecture to your male friends. 90% of the time, if they had been taking responsibility, a woman wouldn't be seeking an abortion in the first place. 
Report Spam   Logged
punkrockpriestess
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2008, 02:31:51 am »

No what's cowardly is how "empowerment" women feel by depriving unborn fetuses the right to life.

Have you ever held a baby ??

Did it ever occur to you that maybe the reason women die in back alley abortions is because it is the consequence of taking another life ??  Just like when men go to war there's an inherent risk of death.

If women are having abortions because the men who impregnate them could 'care less' then it's time for women to get with men who actually do care and are interested in monogamist relationships.  Women have rights now they need to take responsibility.

What an asinine set of positions.  You are really brainwashed by your religion. 
And until you get pregnant yourself, I don't want to hear your opinion on what a woman can or cannot do with her own body.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: