Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 07:53:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why has Ron Paul not caught on with the Public?  (Read 1381 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: February 10, 2008, 06:13:22 pm »

author=Bianca

Hey, Vol, take it easy......

So everybody but YOU is  stupid?

Whoa  Shocked  Where did I say that ?  Huh Huh Huh

R I G H T !!!! 

MAYBE THE REST OF US CAN'T STOMACH YOUR CHOICE ! ! !

Okay than suggest a candidate with no CFR connections and is not a Republican.

NO REPUBLICAN IS  E V E R  GOING TO GET MY VOTE.

Then vote Libertarian or some other Constitutional Candidate.

CURB YOUR INSULTS!!!

I didn't mention the smart people following a particular candidate because smart people will eventually come to the right conclusion over time.  Once they make the CFR connection it'll be all over as far as loyalty to any CFR candidate.

Those who refuse to see, despite all the information available to them they are the truly stupid.  You look at any tyranny throughout history and you'll see the people who live under it being uneducated by allowing it to happen.

Look at Gernmany, they had a Weimar Republic after WW1, however since the Germans weren't familiar with the workings of a Republic the Weimar Government fell and the Nazis took over.

Look at China, you had Dr. San Yat Sen trying to establish a functional republic, however uneducated Chinese and American spies/agents who didn't fully comprehend the idea of a REPUBLIC thus allowed the Chinese Communist Mao Tze Dong to establish tyranny.

Now today you bet I am scared.  We have had liberal saturation in our education system for close to 40 years.  We have had flouridated water for at least 30 years which has reduced the IQ of tens of millions.  What a perfect catalyst to bring in a tyrannical government here.

They read the Declaration of Independence during the Superbowl this year.  The Constitution and the Bill of Rights is popular again.

What I don't see here is real reasons not to support Ron Paul, liberty, the Constitution and be against Globalism.

If any member does support a candidate then tell me why we'd be better off in the NAU ??

What are the benefits to turning Amereica into a slave-labor econonomy like Communist-China ??

No what I hear is vote Barack = black power, vote Hillary = girl power, vote Huckabee = fundie power, vote McCain = beer buddy power.

[/quote]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: