Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:58:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists Confirm Historic Massive Flood in Climate Change
http://www.giss.nasa.gov/research/news/20060228/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Atlantis COVER-UP?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlantis COVER-UP?  (Read 692 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: April 04, 2007, 08:50:12 pm »

A while back, on "The Russians' Findings" (in this Section), a few of us were dis-
cussing a possible cover-up of all the discoveries in this Section alone.

Well, to-day, while pursuing something else, look what I found:

Puppstheories.com

Posted by: Mark J. harper - Nov. 2, 2006

"............Yet, I was amazed the information about Atlantis had been withheld from

the general public because of its controversial nature within the religious and

scientific communities.  It has often been pointed out that religion and science are

equally dogmatic in their ideas and highly resistant to change.  Evidence about

Atlantis has been observed in sequestered archives of the Vatican Library and in

the Monastery in Monte Cassino in the north of Italy.  It is also a well-publicized

fact that, when the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in 1948, both the Christians

and Jews withheld large portions of the scrolls, as well as other books of the Old

Testament, because of information about Atlantis that they did not wish to reveal.

................Today, in the rapid pace of the Twenty-First Century, interest in Atlantis

is at an all-time high............New books have emerged, discussing the issue of

Atlantis and reports of Atlantis discoveries have increased on the Internet since

1998............."

MORE AT:

http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?act=print&client=printer&f=50&t=

« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 08:58:30 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

cleasterwood

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 06:40:25 am »

I've always believed the government knows about Atlantis and even aliens and I've always believed they covered it up because of religion and not wanting to change what's deemed as "scientific fact".  Now there's proof.  I guess they don't realize that we don't care about all that, we just want to find Atlantis.
Report Spam   Logged

Ra's Warrior & the Talismans of Time!  http://www.talismansoftime.com
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 11:11:58 am »

I personally think that Zawi Hawass is probably the biggest "cover-upper" of them

all.  Egypt has a very strong Islamic Fundamentalist Movement and it would not be

to his advantage to publish any finds that might undermine its hold on the masses.

The same goes for the other two Abramic religions: Christianity and Judaism..........

Fortunately for us, the Age of Pisces is well on its way out.  To quote some people,

these Religions are in their ".....last throes......"

It is the "Dawning of the Age of Aquarius".

Love and Peace,
Bianca
Report Spam   Logged

cleasterwood

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 12:14:41 pm »

I completely agree with you.  And let's hope the Age of Aquarius enlightens all the stupid people.  Smiley  And don't even get me started on Hawass.
Report Spam   Logged

Paulo Riven

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 05:51:43 pm »

Bianca;

Let's not call Christianity, abramic.

I understand there are many words and things we yet have to uncover their true meanings, like H-OLY, for example or Kristian or even Xristian for varieties of translations.

Cover up of Atlantis?

Big Time. Bigger Than Life.

I trust, in part, thanks to my research, that we all have a bigger and clearer understanding of Why, just as we also do for the "Dark Ages" of Greece.

They can lie, but they can't hide ALL the evidence.

We have that Evidence, with us for the Age of Aquarius and the Great Purification Today.

I believe, you will someday find the Truth of Avila and not H-AvilA-H.

Or, to be more specific to the onset of our fallen....

The era of The Double Falcons > = A.A = God and Goddess = Father Creator and Mother Nurturer.

After the conversion to the Evil Sekhmet, Khnum, and Hathor worship, or in the era of your GOLDEN CALF you speak of, or The Slaughter of The Son of Man ca 3474.bC.

Then the Z and the H left for Phoenicia.

Did you say Z-awi H-awass?

So Dark the Con of Man.

Look at it this way as you would the ten fingers upon your hand.

A to Z.  Alpha and Omega.

A is Risen Beginning or God.

Z is Fallen Ending or Satan.

The works of Revelation are the works of Satan or Mr.Zero.

That is why they implement the same psychological thought through your medias to make their prophecies come true....

such as homosexuals or incest or killing or the many defiled things recorded upon your minds.

Time for a Shower.

Blessed Bee........Buzz Buzz.

Report Spam   Logged

[R]...Riven The Seer and Royal Bloodline to Atlantis...[R]

New! Tribes of Atlantis Academy of Atlantis Research Forums; http://tribesofatlantis.freeforum.ca/index.php
Website; https://sites.google.com/site/tribesofatlantis/
cleasterwood

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 07:26:36 am »

Paulo,
the abramic tradition

Abramic religions trace their ancestry to the person of Abraham whose story is recorded in the Hebrew scriptures. The major religions of this tradition are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which have a common understanding of God as Creator. They also share such related concepts as creation, fall, redemption, and revelation. The meanings of these doctrines differ somewhat from one religion to the next. Because we wish to understand new religions in Western society, we will concentrate on the Christian interpretation of the Abramic tradition, because today's new Abramic religions principally draw their ideas from Christianity, particularly Protestant Christianity. (15)

There are new religious movements among Jews and Muslims, Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox Christians, but they are for the most part revitalization movements that essentially remain faithful to the tradition from which they arose. The Protestant equivalent of these new types of orthodox religions is Christian fundamentalism rather than groups like the Moonies, The Way, or the Children of God. We will not be focussing on fundamentalism or any of the new religions that affirm a traditional form of religious orthodoxy ...

So, Christianity is Abramic.  What's worse is they stole wording in their 'Bible' from older texts and claimed it as their own.  Then what they don't like the omitted, including Evidence of Atlantis that would confirm the story as fact.  The book written by Mary Magdeline and any other writer who they didn't like were omitted because Paul was jealous.  The Bible is nothing more than one culture's version of history and is as falliable as the men who wrote it.

It makes no sense to me as to why people follow so blindly and say that there is ONLY GOD.  If there was only one god and he made man in his image then where did the image for woman come from?  There can be no light without dark.  There is no good without evil.  There can't be man without woman.  There are two sides to everything in nature and so too should it apply to the creator.  If there is a GOD then there is a GODDESS.

You can easily equate the Destruction of Mankind with the Slaughter of The Sons of Man because the Destruction of Mankind came first.  This is confirmed in the book called "Near Eastern Texts and how they relate to the Old Testament."  "I am the Alpha and Omega" is also taken from older works.  Matter of fact, so did many, many other quotes in the Bible.  And propehcy is open for interpretation because everyone will see something different.  Take a look at this link:  http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,682.0.html  to see a list of sites that show the similiarities.

Blessed be,
Lynn
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 04:54:48 pm »

Way to go, Lynn.  Thanks for that, as you know I couldn't answer that post, as I was

gone. 

Love and Peace,
Bianca.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: