Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 09:46:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ghosts (Original)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghosts (Original)  (Read 2803 times)
Jennie McGrath
Superhero Member

« on: February 04, 2008, 10:55:58 pm »

rockessence

Member # 1839

Member Rated:
   posted 08-18-2005 11:57 PM                       
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I put up the announcement about the Ghost Conference in my town.

One of my customers yesterday told me about two experiences she had many years ago. She volunteers cleaning up around grave sites at a local cemetary.

She had been cleaning up one grave and walked to her truck to toss the pile of weeds into the back. When she turned back towards the grave, the pad she had been kneeling on was hovering about a foot off the ground and she could see a sort of whirlwind spinning underneath it. As she watched in astonishment, the pad shot about 12 or 15 feet into the air and then dropped back to the ground. She said she chuckled and said "Well, you're welcome!!"

The other incident, she was pulling up a lot of brush off one grave....at one point she looked over at her heavy leather gloves which she had tossed aside. They were standing up on end together like praying hands. When she finished cleaning the rest of the brush away, she saw that the name was "Reverend somebody".

Good little stories....

--------------------
"Illigitimi non carborundum!"
All knowledge is to be used in the manner that will give help and assistance to others, and the desire is that the laws of the Creator be manifested in the physical world. E.Cayce 254-17

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts: 3128 | From: Port Townsend WA | Registered: Feb 2004   
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: