Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:34:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Early Inhabitants of the Canary Islands (II) - Alf Bajocco

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Early Inhabitants of the Canary Islands (II) - Alf Bajocco  (Read 2682 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2008, 08:23:32 pm »

Magazines and journals dealing with the history and prehistory of the Canary Islands are
available. Among these we wish to mention, ’Revista de Historia Canaria, published on
behalf of La Laguna University (Tenerife), Faycan, a journal of research edited by
Prof. Jimenez Sanchez, El Museo Canario."

And annotated comments By Webmaster D. Clarke of June 26, 2002

In all fairness, I tried to put forward what still to this day in the Canary Islands has held
true, according to Alf Bajocco's statements.

This in context I have also added to for the probability of Atlantis (A Upper Paleolithic
origin kingdom i.e. 10,000 B.C. on back) colonists have a 50% chance of arriving at the
Canary Islands and no less for three important criterias have been met.

1. Escaping from an ecological tragedy in their stories, flood myths are known also to
exist in Canary islands, Tsunami or otherwise.

2. A Cro-Magnon race with many affinities to a Sahara version of the Azilian-or Southern
Spain cultural complex. Relating this to glyph body art introduced, in some cases out of
nowhere, as well as the Cro Magnons.

Introduction-spear or trident as one of their fishing symbols i.e. used usually for smaller
fish. As a Hunter and Gatherer stage out of lack of choice in moving from catastrophes.

3. Fear of Dogs as a irrational blame on the Flood, as a Dog indicated as the Harbringer
of the tragedy in a celestial implication? As related to many world-wide flood myths of
a dog or fox gone astray from his position or stage.

And the last criteria, the in terraced walls, and concentric linings a very early stage of
Neolithic and Mesolithic practices that preclude the advent of pyramids.

We could say that to this day the Canary Islands are still culturally, and possibly lingui-
stically the best visible (above the surface of the Ocean) view of what parts of Atlantis,
according to Plato, were like, especially in a post-flood sense of conditions for man.

It is also likely that, since man does not seem to appear to exist on the Canaries before
15,000 B.C. that these had more common escapees than aristocratic survivors

But who managed to keep a certain kind of Atlantean-like Canton Government (noted by
Plato) found in regions of Cro-Magnons of ’a King of the Sun’, or ’Twin Celestial Kings’ to
each provincial canton in the Canaries.

Ironically, when the Egyptian-Phoenicians arrived, I am sure they were shocked to find a
similar government was already in place?

As you all know this only deepens the mystery of Herodotus.

Alf Bajocco

http://www.north-of-africa.com/article.php3?id_article=446
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 11:30:46 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: