Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:53:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Volitzer - one Ron Paul thread is sufficient, so knock it off

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Volitzer - one Ron Paul thread is sufficient, so knock it off  (Read 127 times)
Dorian Gray

« on: January 30, 2008, 07:48:47 pm »

I mean, come on!  You start a thread every time Ron Paul switches butt cheeks.  He's not ever going to be president.  Ever.  No matter how many threads you start.  So give it up.

Your choices are:
Dem: Clinton, Obama
Rep: Romney, McCain, possibly Huckabee

That's all.  Accept it and move on. I'm surprised that you aren't warned for spamming.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 01:41:24 pm »

Look if you want to vote for a CFR Hegalian-candidate and ultimately your own enslavement be my guest.   Angry

Angry But how dare you come here and tell anyone what to post or who to vote for.  Angry

If you hate democracy and debate so bad why don't you go live in Communist-China or Russia where they beat up people for dissent.   Angry

As of the debates last night Ron Paul is still in the race.  So go f Shocked Shocked Angry k yourself.

Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 02:38:02 pm »

Don't even bother answering the TROLL, Vol.

His only contribution here is to trash YOU, what a jerk!!!

b
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 02:49:30 pm »

I'm sorry Bianca, how an American can be so opposed to debate and free speech and to be so stupid about it on top of it.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 03:18:41 pm »

He's like BigFatFurryTexan (who hates Byron).  They are BOTH Atlantis Rising denizens......
Report Spam   Logged

Dorian Gray

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2008, 07:23:36 pm »

I am not opposed to free speech or debate.  I am also not telling anyone who to vote for. I'm telling people who the real and viable choices are going to be.  In fact, I'd amend the Republican side to just McCain - he WILL be the Republican candidate for president, now that Romney has dropped out and Huckabee only has about 191 delegates. And now that Edwards has dropped out, it's Hillary and Barack, as predicted.

I am not opposed to democracy.  I support the system that chooses the candidates by majority rule - which means it's time for you to give up and admit that the majority will never choose Ron Paul.  Ever.

What I AM opposed to is spam.  YOu have numerous threads about Ron Paul, who is going to lose like a losing loser, and who has absolutely no delegates whatsoever and has absolutely no chance of winning.  He might be a great guy, and he might have the best ideas, and it's great that you want to say that - but for god's sake, why do you need to do it by starting a new thread every single time you have a new thought?

You do realize that your threads are not counted as votes, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Dorian Gray

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 07:24:49 pm »

b
Says the person who calls me names without reason, justification or provocation.  Hypocrisy much? Especially since... wait a minute...

You started a thread that exposed Ron Paul's racist past in great detail.  You probably think that his current position is just a coverup for his racist past, and you're probably sick of all the freaking Ron Paul threads too.  So why are you attacking me, not only making yourself a hypocrite but going against your true feelings, which are precisely in line with mine:

Stop with all the damn Paul threads. One is plenty!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:29:06 pm by Dorian Gray » Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2008, 08:23:58 pm »

QUOTE:

'Quote from: Bianca on January 31, 2008, 03:38:02 pm

b

Says the person who calls me names without reason, justification or provocation.  Hypocrisy much? Especially since... wait a minute...

You started a thread that exposed Ron Paul's racist past in great detail.  You probably think that his current position is just a coverup for his racist past, and you're probably sick of all the freaking Ron Paul threads too.  So why are you attacking me, not only making yourself a hypocrite but going against your true feelings, which are precisely in line with mine:

Stop with all the damn Paul threads. One is plenty!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Vol has HIS say and I have mine. 

We do NOT agree politically, yet we are friends.......

We have UNLIMITED  band width here at Atlantis On Line.

It is up to the Moderators to tell Volitzer to curb the number of his posts,

NOT UP TO YOU -

a 'sometime poster' who, as we ALL know, just comes here to TRASH somebody.

GO BACK TO AR!!!

Oh, yes, take that "Fat Furry Ugly etc. Texan" with you!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2008, 10:35:42 pm »

I am not opposed to free speech or debate.  I am also not telling anyone who to vote for. I'm telling people who the real and viable choices are going to be.  In fact, I'd amend the Republican side to just McCain - he WILL be the Republican candidate for president, now that Romney has dropped out and Huckabee only has about 191 delegates. And now that Edwards has dropped out, it's Hillary and Barack, as predicted.

I am not opposed to democracy.  I support the system that chooses the candidates by majority rule - which means it's time for you to give up and admit that the majority will never choose Ron Paul.  Ever.

What I AM opposed to is spam.  YOu have numerous threads about Ron Paul, who is going to lose like a losing loser, and who has absolutely no delegates whatsoever and has absolutely no chance of winning.  He might be a great guy, and he might have the best ideas, and it's great that you want to say that - but for god's sake, why do you need to do it by starting a new thread every single time you have a new thought?

You do realize that your threads are not counted as votes, right?

Ron Paul does have a chance because the DIEBOLD works for the CFR and the Illuminati.  The mass media is CFR runned.  Most in the public arena are aware of this.

All I am doing is trying to emphasize the seriousness of all this.

I don't want a North American Union and I get sick and tired of people being too stupid to know that they are walking blindly into their own future enslavement.  Look at how often the Bill of Rights gets attacked by 'legislation' always watering down people's rights.

If the NAU gets ushered in, the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights goes the way of the confederate green-back.  Are you willing to go into fascist enslavement so easily ??

Why don't you take a stand yourself ??

Are you doing anything outside the forums to insure America doesn't go into tyranny ??

Have you watched ENDGAME yet ??  What did you think ??

You worry me by just going along with what Illuminati-media reports.  Why do you just  accept Soviet-style media here in America ??

Which side are you on ??
Report Spam   Logged
Jade Hellene
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2008, 11:30:59 pm »

Actually, Dorian, people are welcome to start as many threads around here on whatever interests them, with few exceptions - one of them being, they can't start threads here insulting other members.

If you look around, we not only have people schilling for Ron Paul, but Hillary Clinton, John McCain, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney and Mike Huckabee. Volitzer is welcome to start whatever topics he wants on Mr. Paul, just as people can feel just as entitled not to read them.

This is NOT Atlantis Rising. Most people act like adults here, we are believers in free speech, and so we try not to be heavy-handed. People who feel more comfortable acting like children and being treated as such might do better at Atlantis Rising.  Smiley

Jade
Report Spam   Logged

Sort through the media disinformation:
http://mediamatters.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: