Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:48:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Deciphering Linear A

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deciphering Linear A  (Read 4195 times)
Ideopraxist

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 02:39:08 pm »

Hi,
Thank you, let me see if I can explain my position on your question, it was said generally that 'if they came from here, then they are this'  and 'if they come from there then they have to be that' 'but if it comes from that place its gotta be they cant be those'  this is the preconceived notion I'd like to avoid 'for now', not that I will never say where they are,  its just that the elimination or acceptance of any script based totally on location would be so unfair.
I need the open mindset to progress, if we can identify the alphabets beyond all doubt then we can figure 'how the heck did they get where they are' ..my goal is a building to house them where people can come and see for themselves, so far you see,  I'm considered the 'village idiot' and allowed to pick through and out of, I've told them but they dont see it, so...but I'm bent on the idea there's a library here that crosses all boundries, all cultures, all religons and all races.
The people who inscribed these were a highly intelligent people, they are not primitive and belong to everyone. how long will the Darwin-ist's let that go on if one were to blurt out online 'eureka' ?  after all this time, work, and effort it would be buried in a vault somewhere or denounced as 'well you've seen how our world does' , 'getting long here'
I want to get it to the people first, I am protective, I am sensitive but I hope, not stupid. 

Do you know at this very moment you are surrounded by eternity? And do you know that you can use that eternity if you so desire?
it's better to get something worthwhile done using deception than to fail to get something worthwhile done using truth.

It doesn't matter what one reveals or what one keeps to oneself. Everything we do, everything we are, rests on our personal power. If we don't have enough personal power the most magnificent piece of wisdom can be revealed to us and it won't make a damn bit of difference.
Don Juan (Carlos Castaneda) .
.and..I.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 05:24:29 pm by Ideopraxist » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: