Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:07:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Add-on story: 3 words and no double posting.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Add-on story: 3 words and no double posting.  (Read 3430 times)
Wanderer

« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2007, 10:32:11 am »

his regurgitating gullet
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #211 on: October 22, 2007, 03:49:04 pm »

I was so sick to death of all the sex and drugs I had to join a convent.  The sister's of Pagan's coven screamed and hollered for her to "Come here, you crazy over-sexed, nymphomaniac drug-user!  You don't belong with decent people!"

"Don't be cruel to my slave." Said the girl scout in the black leather mini skirt.  "She's had tough times lately screwing ten guys on her break.  She left them all quite happy.  However she wasn't satisfied yet and called for eighteen year old virgins to sacrifice to Uncle Angus who used them shamefully and left.

The convent was always open to having an ****.  Nevertheless, there was the Lord's Spirit which always seemed just beyond reach.  Around a corner, priests played with their whimwhams and Dan Brown books.  It was obvious they were depraved.  No one suspected they were heretics, and had no morality or ethics. Suddenly the new nymphomaniacs would arrive and cause a rukus in the confessionals and offices.  Horrible smells arose, fire and brimstone spewed from the belltower, and then ,pits of hell gaped open below and primal screams shook the Tevatron and the whole foundation started to wobble as if an earthquake hit.  Could this be Merlin's worst nightmare?

Not even close!!

Some lucky ones managed to survive but were forever scarred by the incessantly nattering nabobs and past indiscretions.  They longed for a true soulmate.  Unfortunately, all they were left with were bruises and permanently frustrated libidos.  All seemed lost until Pagan came all over them, ready for action!  She founded the Order of Hussies and her reputation, though hideously soiled,  did not discourage the use of nappy-headed ho's and Imus' racial bigotry! 

It was obvious there was more to this than malicious, hurtful words.  How the hell could it be that these idiots could ever really learn how to tie shoelaces nevermind lead a cult.  I groaned inwardly hoping to regain some semblance of Truth; Beauty & Goodness I was lost as to how I would regain a firm hold on this nasty awfully cruel world!  The Holy Spirit seemed to have taken vengeance upon everything I valued. So I cursed as a retribution for all the world to see.  Then, lightning bolts exploded from my my magnetized bodyhair which glowed ultramarine after eHarmony.com's gonorrhoea. Damn those Venusians I mumbled.  Suddenly a bomb exploded.  Premature detonation inevitably bloodied the walls.  Bin Ladin entered smiling, laughing maniacally.  "Where's George Bush??"  he asked.  "He's my friend.  We must blow up more buildings together!!"  He twirled around, "I'm a Sufi brainwashed; terrorist fanatic with halitosis and a wandering eye!  George Bush loves the way I speak my mind, getting people killed, my seductive smile, my perky nipples showing through my lover's sparkling teeth....!"

Bush kissed Cheney on the ankle and the mouth.  Cheney reloaded and poked the barrel, kissing Bush again making all nauseous who watched them.  Bush groped Cheney tickling him between two undisclosed locations.     

Bush then said.  "I'm the Decider!!!"

"Gosh darn it.!"

Then came the moment of truth, a moment that exposed his wimpiness.  Barbecued cornchips are contaminated with LSD from ergot so he regurgitated them!  But it was too late to avoid the toxic egestion and the drug did wonders, doing him in!  Sadly, he didn’t learn a thing from the fatal beating he received, his soul failed and once again, reincarnation, the only way to live. Then suddenly from his strange mind, came perverted impulses concerning babyback ribs with mango salsa. The saliva gushed and soon everyone felt queasy as a greasy squid pudding slid down his regurgitating gullet, then spewed sickeningly
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 03:51:36 pm by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Firefly
Superhero Member

« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2007, 09:10:23 am »

down his chin.
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2007, 02:44:02 pm »

Suddenly the stench
Report Spam   Logged

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2007, 02:52:42 pm »

arose from between
 Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2007, 03:02:20 pm »

his scrawny wobbley
Report Spam   Logged

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2007, 03:08:50 pm »

Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #217 on: October 26, 2007, 04:50:36 pm »

painful, ugly knees! 
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #218 on: October 29, 2007, 03:13:18 pm »

Soiled under garment
Report Spam   Logged

Rachel Dearth
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #219 on: October 31, 2007, 10:55:07 pm »

of Rummy's corpse! 
Report Spam   Logged
Warlock
Superhero Member

« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2008, 11:21:44 am »

Let's continue this, or start a new story.
Report Spam   Logged
Warlock
Superhero Member

« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2008, 11:22:33 am »

Storm clouds gathered
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #222 on: October 12, 2008, 01:20:55 am »

above, vultures circled.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #223 on: January 23, 2009, 02:26:58 pm »

The stench rose...
Report Spam   Logged
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2009, 09:54:08 pm »

from the dead ****.

(New rule:  4 words and no double posting!)
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: