Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:57:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTIS & the Atlantic Ocean  (Read 36378 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2008, 12:27:46 pm »

Dear . . . .  DHILL,  Mark Ponta,  Bianca  &  Horus,

About:  ATLANTIS  IN  THE  MEDIA- TERRA-  NEA-n Sea,

Grin  Why do you think " People " placed it there ?

Cool YOUR  AZORES reasoning is fine, and fits Plato's description of a " Horseshoe-Mountain-"  surrounded island, but do you subscriber to the Notion that Atlantis was built within an " exitinct" Volcano Caldeiras ? ( Because THAT is what these AZORes Islands look like !)

NOT IMPORTANT:(?) " BlueHue's Theory:

My theory is that we" Fellow Atlantologists" have started out on the Wrong Foot   because " Atlantis / Atlantide / Atlantidis, " ADLANDIDIS ", was originally written in Greek whilst we are barking up the Wrong Tree using the Latin version, I have stressed this fact on mutual DEAF-ears !

Suggesting how ' Atlantis' would have been written in the original Gree is not difficult, the Latin translators by papershortage have shortened the GEO- Name " Atlantis" also : from the Greek:  THETA-Land to the Latin AT-Lant-is !

The SEA of Atlas or the Atlantic OCEAN would thus have to be re-written as: THETYS- SEA  or the OCEAN of THETYS !
WHICH is- ofcourse- the INDIAN- Ocean.

Moreover: If you " remember " that the Continent of EUROPE was named so, after herself, by a Queen of Atlantis named EUROPA, by refugies" Survivors" if you please FROM Atlantis, than it should be plausible that the Geo-Name:" Mediaterranean-Sea is derived from the WORLD- encompassing-OCEAN, which is PELAGIOUS OIKUMENE in Greek, but : in Latin reads " MEDIA-  TERRA- NEA-n SEA "!

The present ATLANTIC-  OCEAN was renamed so from it's original name " the SEA of SPAIN ". at the Peace-Treaty of Spain & Holland in Munster in 1649, the reason was that the over-cobceited Dutchman considdered this Peace treaty their sole victory over SPAIN and so they did not wish to continue to sail in the " Spanish" Sea, so by treaty in 1649, the Spanish had to change that -dutch-provocating-name !

AND THEY CHOSE THE GEO-NAME OF " ATLANTIC - OCEAN ', FOR PURE POLITICAL REASONS, BECAUSE IN:  1500 KING FERDINAND-1,  HAD - ALLREADY- DECREED, THAT Spain WERE THE " ORIGINAL" ATLANTIS,(  WHICH TO HIM ) WAS THE VERY SAME AS :" HESPERID-GARDEN/ Gadeiras"

SO, who are WE, poor sods of amateur Atlantologists, that we may contradict a scientific  KING  of  Spain in the CHOISE of the " original" Atlantis ? ? ? . . . I have placed this fact infront of the others who refused to counter-argue this fact ! and call it " off Topic" in any- other topic !

CONCLUSION:
Why is KING Ferdinand, according to every Atlantologist, ( except: " GEORGEOS' and ' Reiner KUHNE' .)  wrong (?)in naming his SPAIN as the ONLY' original' Atlantis, was he an Historian; Politician, or BOTH?  ( The present King Carlos, is very-un-ambitious in this respect ! )

WHY, is SPAIN, NOT " Atlantis" ( because THAT is what, You and all other Atlantologists are implying ! Maybe I am asking this to the wrong person !  Maybe to YOu and ALL others you use the same generic arguement as to Why " ADEN is not " Atlantis " Euh ?

" Try to wriggle yourselves out of that STEEL-Arguement !"

Sincerely yours,  Sad  " BlueHue ". Sad  dd 4 Jan. 2008

Ps,
dHILL, Since you are so ' fond' of -exquisite-Russian Atlantis-theories, it may intrest you, that my mother's first-name was ' VERA' of veracity or, la- Verite and she was born in August-1917-in Moscau ! ( so,  my discovery of ' Atlantis' in ADEN, stays " in the family of -russian-Atlantis theories !". )  Cry
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:53:26 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: