Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:12:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if there were no Heaven..?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if there were no Heaven..?  (Read 2167 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« on: January 21, 2008, 11:13:30 pm »

What if life was simply some sort of cosmic accident?

Think of it -

No God to pray to.

No heavenly reward in the end.

Nor heavenly punishment either.

What if things just 'stopped,' when we died, and existence is final, limited and all things simply came to an end?

Something to ponder.

Cheers,

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 03:34:16 am »

The idea of heaven is a phantasmagorical combination of ancient political fiction wedded to modern first hand NDE reports...

We live...we die...and heaven must be there somewhere....? 

One thing we need to get straight.... We are only as whole as the least of us, as the sickest of us or the hungriest... this is the unbroken rule...as long as one brother or sister on this planet is ill or hungry, we cannot have heaven anywhere.   Do you think that your beloved blessed Auntie is blissful in heaven when you yourself, whom she loved so much are heart-sick, ill or hungry.... NO it cannot be.  We all go to heaven together as one soul of mankind or we are all NOT there yet, together.  That is "All is ONE" in action.  That is the root cause of reincarnation, because each soul wants to try one more time to achieve this goal, FOR EVERYONE.

When we have physical death we go back to our real home, which is basically Divine School....  where we learn more about how to keep focused better when we come back here again.   We have only one job in life and that is to help all humanity to rise to perfection.  together.   And bring this planet back to it's perfection because Spirit wants to exist here with us permanently.  But Spirit can only come so close because of the impact of "toxins" on the etheric plane.   And by toxins I refer to all we have brought into being through poisonous (toxic) thought, speech and actions. 

The word "sin" comes from toxin....  You can give that some thought...

Wow I'm raving...thanks for listening...
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 07:01:13 pm »

When you die your soul goes to a necrotron that sits in the Sinus-Medii region on the moon.  The necrontron takes your soul and formats it.  Then resends it to be reborn on Earth usually but isn't limited to other parts of the solar system.  If you ever see people who have had past lives.  That would be the necrotron malfunctioning.

All of us alive now were dead in the past and are now living a life of reincarnated amnesia.
Report Spam   Logged
Jake

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 12:52:32 am »

Rockessence,

If heaven only comes for us all "together", then why should we continue to breed. According to this would we all not reach heaven quicker if we all simply died off.

Would it not generate more "heart-sick"ness knowing that we are stopping those that we loved, in this physical realm, from reaching heaven.

Please do not take any offense. I am simply posting the first ideas that came to mind. I am playing devils advocate, if you will.

I think that your feelings on this matter will give me another angle on which to view the vastness that is the mind of "God".

Further more I sincerely feel that your posts are one of the pillars of his site. Please, do continue. Smiley

Jake
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 01:15:30 am »

God has a plan for all life forms in the Universe.  If he has us all in the nuosphere, where God resides, then his creation of the Universe would be dead in the water.  So it would make sense that the lifeforms he creates get recycled.
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 07:09:51 am »

Rockessence,

If heaven only comes for us all "together", then why should we continue to breed. According to this would we all not reach heaven quicker if we all simply died off.

Would it not generate more "heart-sick"ness knowing that we are stopping those that we loved, in this physical realm, from reaching heaven.

Please do not take any offense. I am simply posting the first ideas that came to mind. I am playing devils advocate, if you will.

I think that your feelings on this matter will give me another angle on which to view the vastness that is the mind of "God".
Jake

Well Jake, I am delighted to get into this further with you, if only because you posted your response at the magical (to me) hour of 10:52....but that is another story...

I have the sense of God-as-matrix, meaning that it is God Itself that is the energy that we exist in.  The intention has always been that we are to exist in "Heaven"....I spoke of that in the first post.

What is most important to realize is that each of us is built the same way.  Each of us is the human extention, or human be-ness of an Individualized portion of God-the Matrix.... That is your God-self.  All of us are built that way.  The intention is that we recognize this fact, and from then on, activate our ability to express this magnificent, all-powerful, perfect portion of God in all that we say, think, do.
You are already activating It every time you are creative, loving, kind, inspired, generous, constructive, etc....  See, not so hard to act as God!
However, whenever you are distructive, hateful, cruel, mean, stingy, etc, you are wholely human, cut off from your Divine self...just flappin out there on your own!  Isn't it funny that to say someone is "humane" we mean Divine?  But "only human" means f****d up!

But being creative, loving, kind, inspired, generous, constructive, etc is just the beginning.  We are meant to use those attributes to "speak as God" and command the Cosmos and thus create Heaven on Earth.

About continuing or not to breed.... Reaching Heaven happens in the mind first, and it as easily shared by 10 people as by 10 million ....  Every human born has the capacity to create it.

You said "Would it not generate more "heart-sick"ness knowing that we are stopping those that we loved, in this physical realm, from reaching heaven."

Do you mean that if someone who knew the score were to act badly, which "set us all back" as it were, would they be "heart-sick" about it?

You bet....but chances are if they "knew the score" they would likely step up and act Divine at most oppotunities.

Hell it's 5 am and I'm raving....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 07:11:55 am by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Jake

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 10:26:30 am »

Thank you for the elaboration on this.

It makes more sense to me now.

There are a lot of parallel ideas in my view of the world and "God".

I will organize and reply more thoroughly on a bit.

Jake
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 09:17:20 am »

Well as long as there is a universe of things seen and unseen, there is a heaven awaiting our individuals energies to become one with it. To simply die is still giving material back to the Earth we were all born on and from our rotting bodies, new life is given energy.

Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 11:12:34 pm »

Well as long as there is a universe of things seen and unseen, there is a heaven awaiting our individuals energies to become one with it. To simply die is still giving material back to the Earth we were all born on and from our rotting

Only if we are not in a metal box or urn and we are turned back to the natural mineral processes....  How few of us in the western world are....

The currently standard is SO VERY un natural, it's pathetic!
Report Spam   Logged

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 09:20:44 am »

I Agree Rockessence...

It seems that it's more wasteful to place a body in a box to better preserve the remains of an empty shell.
I beleive it's better to replace a tomb stone with a tree, and the body would then serve as food to help the tree on it's way to growing strong.

This transfer of materials best serves the natural processes around us.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2008, 09:31:31 am »

Even if the common beleif of Heaven is wrong, the universe automatically recycles matter continuely unto these energies become something else. Cosmology is a scientist worst nightmare, so without looking at this in the eyes of a seeker. Lets veiw this as being a more fundamental effect.

The Death of a huge star can give life to new stars as the death of simpler life forms can give life to more complicated forms. Perhaps this is what becoming one with the heavens and all things is. Living forever is this recycling of everything that we and all things are. I beleive that for the sake of this conversation, that this perspective best explains Heaven and the powers at work within it.
Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 03:50:14 pm »

Don't have time now but am wanting to get more into this!
Report Spam   Logged

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 04:41:01 pm »

I know from the last 3 or 4 years I've known you Rocky that this is something that you have alot of insight into. I'm glad I was able to encourage you to want in this conversation more deeply, and I look forward to your responce on this. Now, all we need is Jake, Dawn, and Bianca......
  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 04:42:33 pm »

Let's not leave out Aristotle & Volitzer.......

They are philosophical and sarcastic in their own ways too.   

Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 05:30:16 pm »

OK I'm here for a sec, but will be back later.... I gotta catch the outgoing mail.
Report Spam   Logged

Edgar Cayce
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: