Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 11:00:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What do Human Beings Owe Each Other..?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do Human Beings Owe Each Other..?  (Read 5770 times)
Calvin Noble

« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2012, 04:15:51 am »

Hi Dawn

I feel the same way...

Unfortunately, wealth seems to be addictive. The more you have the more you want.

I agree with you, Unknown, it is a pity that good Christian thoughts are not addictive. We would be a more moral society.
Report Spam   Logged
TWGilbert

« Reply #151 on: June 18, 2014, 11:24:27 am »

There is only One Spirit...... our very center, and the same center of all things, sentient and non sentient, that are manifested, and have at their essence this One Spirit. All manifestations (billions upon billions upon billions) of very diverse aspects, in all of manifested creation, share their essential "Beingness" in that One Spirit. My soul is your soul is his soul is that soul, AND is every Soul, AND IS a part of that ONE Spirit. So the directive in any scriptural passage in any religion anywhere that states "love your neighbor as yourself" is simply stating the obvious: love the spirit that resides inside of everything else in existence, because that spirit that lives within everything else is exactly (without exception) the same spirit that resides in you.............
Report Spam   Logged
Behold, I am Death, Destroyer of Worlds
Superhero Member

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2014, 12:58:47 am »

Respectfully, TW Gilbert, I don't feel much community or connection between human beings these days. I see each person moreorless on their own little island, with only illusions that we are anything else other than that.
Report Spam   Logged
TWGilbert

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2014, 06:49:05 am »

And that is why the realm of MAYA, the realm of illusion, is so dominant and powerful. If we have an eternity to figure out the MAZE, the Gordian Knot, the way out of this deceitful realm, as we are all immortal anyway (our souls at least), it all makes for an unusual incessant like video game (Reincarnation included as a bonus)..........Fun huh?
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2014, 12:20:57 am »

I just wonder what the point would be for God to make an immortal soul. Some of the life lessons we are taught, the things we are meant to know, well, there is no point in them. Even if you are a good person or a bad person, well, death awaits us all in the end. I have often equated a deity's relationship with human beings to our relationship with the ants. Certainly, most of us don't go out of our way to harm the ant but most of us don't go out of our way to assist them either.
Report Spam   Logged
TWGilbert

« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2014, 04:49:12 pm »

Death is only of the physical shell, the vehicle, that your immortal soul inhabits, like a car that you drive. The body dies, with the rest of the material aspects. But your soul, the only important aspect of the real you, survives and goes on to the higher realms, to assess where you've been, what you 've done, and what you need to do and learn to continue. After a good rest (generally) you reincarnate in another form to continue the trials and the schooling. Blessings, TG
Report Spam   Logged
Superhero Member

« Reply #156 on: June 23, 2014, 12:36:00 am »

Well, of course that is an interesting theory, but what proof do we have that it is the truth..?
Report Spam   Logged
TWGilbert

« Reply #157 on: June 23, 2014, 03:01:25 pm »

My youngest son Gwydion, who is 19, was my older brother Gordon, who drowned when he was six and I was one, back in 1951. At the age of three, as Gwydion, in 1997, he recounted his death as his former self Gordon in great detail. I could send you the full write up of it if you wish. It is quite interesting. There are also innumerable accounts from others world wide of this. Most (99.9999%) have no memories of such experiences. I was just lucky to be involved in such a personal accounting................TG            thomasgilbert2052@yahoo.com
Report Spam   Logged
Carolyn Silver
Superhero Member

« Reply #158 on: December 10, 2014, 03:00:26 am »

Gee, that is so sad, you have my sympathies. It would be a pretty sad life if there was no such thing as reincarnation, right?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: