Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 05:22:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What if there were no Heaven..?

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What if there were no Heaven..?  (Read 2275 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 04:12:54 am »

Sorry about the lack of participation here recently. I have been out in the "woods". The general collective energy of society is such that one must recharge after dealing with it for too long a period.

Nevertheless,

"... all life is composed of ..... resonance..."

Once more people begin to realize this fact (dare I say), then this world would take a dramatic change, for the better. Wink

"Only if we are not in a metal box or urn and we are turned back to the natural mineral processes....  How few of us in the western world are...."

People, society as a whole, is far too removed from the natural order of things. If one were to step back into nature for a while, I think that this fear of death, that so many people hold so close, would greatly diminish. Losing this idea of "death" would serve to make people live life. In doing so there might even be a few people that come to the understanding that everything is the same. All (to include God) things are nothing but energy.

Alas, I am daydreaming. Have you seen what happens when people "get back to nature"? I passed thru one area in the 'Olympic Mts.' that left me speechless. The amount of trash and shear disregard for other living things , from the "outdoor" types, made me want to send them to answer the question: "What if there were no Heaven..?"

It is nice to know that there may still be a few points of light left in my fading view of humanity. HereForNow & rockessence, and a few others, you make this website.

I am taking a break from the other topics that I generally post in. The use of reason and human compassion seems to have left them. Smiley 

Jake

Couple of trips to Venus and Earth humanity will be well on its way.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: