Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:11:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Our Own Forum..?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Own Forum..?  (Read 1964 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2008, 04:01:25 pm »

Epsilon

Member # 3271

Rate Member   posted 01-30-2007 03:52 PM                   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the mirror you see for you are the mirror. I am the one casting images.

My good friend, the alpha and the omega, would not have created this world if she did not have a sense of humor now would she?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2008, 04:01:44 pm »

Orion von Koch

Member # 2038

posted 01-30-2007 04:35 PM                   
She factors are used to create this illusion via the lock of flesh. Therein lies the mirror.
Posts: 5027 | From: Deep, Deep West Texas | Registered: Jun 2004   
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2008, 04:02:08 pm »

Epsilon

Member # 3271

Rate Member   posted 01-30-2007 04:41 PM                   
Indeed it is an illusion, as is the world and you and I are but a small piece of it. I am to you an illusion, but to me you are a mirror whereby I see myself.
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2008, 04:02:31 pm »

Orion von Koch

Member # 2038

posted 01-30-2007 04:43 PM                   
You are the All. Sure...I am through with this.

[ 01-30-2007, 04:45 PM: Message edited by: Orion von Koch ]
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2008, 04:02:52 pm »

Epsilon

Member # 3271

Rate Member   posted 01-30-2007 04:53 PM                   
Nay, good friend. I am but the light that shines your path on your journey. An illusion. But by reflecting off you, it lights my way.
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2008, 04:03:17 pm »

Orion von Koch

Member # 2038

posted 01-31-2007 07:00 AM                   
I am a mind carrier...Light is not necessary for my delivery.

The State of Being Exposed.

Recently Tom Bearden has developed a new means of viewing reality -- check out his powerful post on his site: http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/index.html

Below is a discussion by myself on how I see the same information found at his site.

Life as experienced by man is like a ride at the theme park— temptation peppered with constant movement toward chaos. Its opposite is even more expansive in potential -- no time. Timelessness is the reality of this existence with Time being the dream or illusion. Eternity (source charge) is the all-encompassing essence of the Totality (One with no second). It is the generative order or implicate unity. Mentality is multi-purposed, multifaceted, and multidimensional. In thought finality, Mind is the Totality. Mind rides the Light but is not reliant upon it. Light is capable of creating the universe in illusion as a virtual reality, what some call the Moiré Arena. God is Mind...and Mind issues forth in God’s motion — The Enigmni. Mind moves from nothing to everything and back. Mind is the experience of existence where all creativity is found in a catalytic state of reinvention. It is a constancy of change. There is nothing faster than Mind, then comes Light. Because Mind is present with Light they appear as One...they are two, but light is the expression of the Mind — the broadcast. One is God the other is His Means — the Holy Spirit...the mover — Enigmni.

The First Logos or Creation is the Son; the Word catalyzes ideas into existence in sequence. The Word is REASON. Mind is first cause with no last. Last is an illusion of Time, which moves as a linear aspect generated in Timelessness. Linearity can be accompanied by dimensionality. Increased dimensionality adds complexity and solidity to Time for those who ride the Light. The more complex, and the more coherent, the hotter is the form. Mind is not affected by any of its creations, but its creations are affected by each preceding creation that manifests in evolutional sequence. Feedback created naturally by Mind and Light is essential to coherent knowing of each preparatory creation. Each structural dimension created amplifies congruence, Empathy, or Love and Knowing. 137 are the number of Creation.

Beings or Mind segments that are attracted by each amplifying and complex structural level will localize in sequential fashion. From the smallest atomic structure to the most complex. Thus is the spiral of creation. Mind is uniformly everywhere, everything, and Eternal. Mind is the atmosphere of be-ness. Humanity is represented by a multitude of structural levels animated by total mentality. Light creates the illusion of body and its programs of DNA supply the variety. Mind selects the product based on cause and consequence. Mind is God. Man is a part of God. God is the Whole.

Mind may seek itself in exponential feedback waves that are everywhere at once yet holographically focused by a reflection mechanism on the physical side called a Brain (sequential computerized device). Such a virtual organ can and does make localizations think they are individuals capable of god-like creation. It is an illusion that must be learned due to sequential limitations. Individuals created in localizations use brains as a secondary focusing agent to create a holographic virtual domain wherein personality rises. Personalities create dimensional illusions that flux and must be reinforced by recognition or observation from others. These brains coalesce mind into a sense field capable of creating solid reality. This virtual reality is hard copy to a conscious mind aided by a lens of being. The lens collects data for evaluation by the All.

The generative order is symbolized by a being (person) seated in outline form. It is fractalian in nature and existence is created within the relation to a mathematical (geometric) interface inherent with this symbol. Inside the symbol is the void-potential, outside is the creation. Where the two meet is the implicate order or cursor of God’s Eye. The leading edge is where Time is on the FLY. Timelessness feeds the potential that smears out over created space awaiting localization of monadic mind.

This smear of potential is as the multifaceted or holographic plate, all potential is inherent within its confines as feedback looping is progressing faster than the speed of Light. It is Mind. This combination allows Light to seem to have “Prior Knowledge,” to a singular localization.

But, Prior Knowledge in totality is the All, seated in Timelessness.

What say you after reading Tom's stuff and meditating a little?

Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 04:10:44 pm »

Anyway, to let people know, most of the people that were the most argumentative were never invited to the forum - you can see why.

Epsilon, Ishtar and BigFatFurryTexan tried to join the forum several times, and were banned just as often.

They have their own forum and we have ours, no offense to each of them, but (besides their disruptive behavior) we simply wanted to make a break from the same types of arguments we had in the past.

We've done well.  If I were to have any regrets, it is that we didn't do this sooner.

Happy Birthday to everyone.

Cheers,

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

-Plato
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 06:57:18 pm »

Yeah, big wonder that Epsilon never got invited. What a drippy, demented weirdo.  And isn't BigFatFurryTexan trying to get in here yet again?
Report Spam   Logged
Jennifer O'Dell
Superhero Member

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 07:03:14 pm »

Orion von Koch

Member # 2038

posted 01-30-2007 04:35 PM                   
She factors are used to create this illusion via the lock of flesh. Therein lies the mirror.

No loss not having Orion von Koch here either.  He was a sexist Bush supporter. Some artist he was.  All I saw him do was post boring excerpts from his long-winded, spacy,  philosophical musings. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: February 07, 2008, 12:11:46 am »

Yeah his acid-rants were quite the read.  They'd have been loopy even by Rod Serling's standards.
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2008, 08:26:45 pm »

Anyway, to let people know, most of the people that were the most argumentative were never invited to the forum - you can see why.

Epsilon, Ishtar and BigFatFurryTexan tried to join the forum several times, and were banned just as often.

They have their own forum and we have ours, no offense to each of them, but (besides their disruptive behavior) we simply wanted to make a break from the same types of arguments we had in the past.

We've done well.  If I were to have any regrets, it is that we didn't do this sooner.

Happy Birthday to everyone.

Cheers,

Dawn

How's it going beautiful....

What do you say to the two of us leaving the country for a week or two?
 Wink
Report Spam   Logged

rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2008, 09:20:19 pm »

Hi guys

Have you missed me?

No? Well!!!

You probably haven't noticed my (almost) absence!

I have been working nights a lot and then have been going to a couple of other sites mostly and have been doing a lot of writing, this year has started off with a whallop creatively for me.  Listening to KINKS music non-stop.  Amazing, between the two brothers, Ray and Dave Davies they have produced maybe 35 albums and it's ALL GOOD.  That is what has started up all the writing for me...lyrics and poetry..   havin a ball here!
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2008, 11:14:44 pm »

Hi Rocky,

I noticed (and missed) your absence. Glad things are alright.

I have the Kinks live album (the one with all the colors on it).  Great that they have inspired you, but how did you happen to pick them out as an artistic influence?  I would think the Moody Blues would have neen more conducive to poetry:

Breathe Deep,
The Gathering Gloom,
watchlights fade
from every room
Pensitive people
look back and lament
another day useless,
many is spent,
Cold-hearted orb
that rules the night,
removes the colors
from our sight
But we decide
which is real,
and which is
illusion?

Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2008, 12:57:32 am »

Hey Trent,

Hell, Ray Davies is a fcking master-class in songwriting, arrangement and everything to do with getting the work out.  He's written about 5 hundred songs and still turns out incredibly memorable material, how the heck does he do it.  He gives a 5 day live-in intensive course in songwriting every year for about 14 lucky souls, and I would give anything to attend one of those.  BUT you have to accompany yourself on an instrument, and sing, and I don't play anything at this point, aside from Red River Valley on the harmonica!  ****!!!

Then there's Dave Davies who writes the most gorgeous stuff too...incredibly spiritual stuff and then rocks your socks off in the next cut.   Amazing guys.

I like the Moody Blues, but they are terribly limited by comparison.   I love some of their stuff (I know you're out there "Somewhere")....  Ray Davies has written more than Lennon/McCartney combined and toss in a couple of others too, Jagger/Richards.  One guy!  He once said "Well, I 've only written about 200 GOOD songs...the rest are all B-sides"....Hah!!!

That is a beautiful lyric though:

Breathe Deep,
The Gathering Gloom,
watchlights fade
from every room
Pensitive people
look back and lament
another day useless,
many is spent,
Cold-hearted orb
that rules the night,
removes the colors
from our sight
But we decide
which is real,
and which is
illusion?

Here is one I wrote:

Baby You Gotta Be Big

Baby, you gotta have a big imagination
So high I’ll never find my way back down
Never find the end of your complicated highway
No map will guide me to every little byway

You gotta have a big old heart, so vast, so true
To hold the whole human race, and all the others too
A heart that never held one light alone
But the pattern, the pulse of all that shone

You gotta have a soul so deep and wide
That I can’t ever find the other side
It’s a pool so deep and clear
That forever would be nearer

You gotta have arms so long
To hold a thousand generations
That came before and coming still
Within your big imagination

Then you gotta have a love so true
That it will bring me along side of you
Magnetize me, mesmerize me,
Then I’ll see in you what I can be

That’s all that it will take my love
To bring me back for one more round
That’s all that it will take my love
My love, My love, one more round

« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 12:30:57 pm by rockessence » Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2008, 07:54:02 am »

Hi guys

Have you missed me?

No? Well!!!

You probably haven't noticed my (almost) absence!

I have been working nights a lot and then have been going to a couple of other sites mostly and have been doing a lot of writing, this year has started off with a whallop creatively for me.  Listening to KINKS music non-stop.  Amazing, between the two brothers, Ray and Dave Davies they have produced maybe 35 albums and it's ALL GOOD.  That is what has started up all the writing for me...lyrics and poetry..   havin a ball here!

Rocky, everyone here has been slightly absent! LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: