Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 09:42:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I am on Arizona's Ballot in Feb 5 Primary election, for President of the USA

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I am on Arizona's Ballot in Feb 5 Primary election, for President of the USA  (Read 1925 times)
atalante

« on: January 19, 2008, 01:55:35 pm »

I am on the Arizona Ballot, Feb 5 Primary election, for President of the USA.  And I would like your support.  You can vote over the internet.

I am convinced this is starting a whole new aspect of politics.  I aim to show that a candidate with a budget of zero dollars can put up a Presidential program that is comparable to the programs of candidates who are fueled by $10 million to $100 million from professional fund-raisers.  And it would be even more satisfying if I can attract votes from all across the United States. 

If you vote in the internet version of this election, YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE FUTURE OF POPULIST POLITICS.

You can follow my campaign progress (along with 23 other candidates) at the Project White House blog
http://projectwhitehouse.wordpress.com/

If you want to read only my own posts, this is my own "category" under my real name Charles Skelley
http://projectwhitehouse.wordpress.com/category/charles-skelley/

internet voting is done at http://projectwhitehouse08.blogspot.com
Deadline for the first round of internet voting is noon Tuesday Jan 22.
I am listed under my real name Charles Skelley, and to vote for me you will find my name in Set 2 of the Republicans.

I am ahead of my opponent so far, presumably reflecting the fact that I am working hard on the tasks which our project supervisor assigned to his group of candidates.  My opponent in this first round has not participated at all in the blog or in our associated activities. So it looks like I can win this first round, even if you don't vote.  But this is America, and your vote has meaning. 

500,000 copies of my Presidential program are scheduled to be distributed to Arizona voters, in the non-partisan voter information booklet for this election.

You can download my Presidential widget, and let your computer follow the events taking place in Project White House.

The Library of Congress has asked to include the Project Whitehouse blog in the official records of the United States for this 2008 election.

Aside from competing head-to-head with the $100 million candidates on the Nov 5 Arizona ballot, our Project White House candidates are also competing amongst ourselves for internet votes from cyberspace.  The project moderator is creating 10 categories of candidates for the internet voting. 

Deadline for the first internet voting is noon Tuesday Jan 22.  I appreciate your support at http://projectwhitehouse08.blogspot.com, and as stated above I am listed under my real name Charles Skelley in Set 2 of the Republican candidates.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 02:56:22 pm »

This is your campaign, Atalante, and you're really Charles Skelley?
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
atalante

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 05:41:13 pm »

Trent,

Yes, I am using my real name, Charles Skelley, on the ballots.  And I constructed the campaign statements by myself, with a budget of virtually zero dollars.
Report Spam   Logged
4th Horseman of the Apocalypse
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2008, 09:00:38 pm »

I voted for you, Charles.  At the moment, you are ahead, 69% to 30%.
Report Spam   Logged

The Lamb of God, or Lion of Judah, opens the first four of the seven seals, which summons forth four beings that ride out on white, red, black, and pale horses:  Conquest, War, Famine, and Death.
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 11:18:48 pm »

atalante: Just out of curiousity, what is your interest in this forum as opposed to say one that is less politically bias?

If you really are who you are saying you are, it seems that your interest in this was inspired by something besides earning votes.
I mean, with all that work ahead, I would think that you would be to busy with earning voters confidence, and working on a good health plan or something.
 Wink

Either way, I'm not buying it! Something about a presidential candidate coming here just seems unrealistic and somewhat ackward. Tell ya what; In all fairness here:
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/board,44.0.html

Have a look at these categories involving the republicans and why I'm having such a hard time beleiving that your a politician.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:19:29 pm by HereForNow » Report Spam   Logged

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 11:50:51 pm »

Whoa there, buddy!  Atalante has been around for years, he is one of the most studied atlantologists at AR and also has a few posts here. He's not one of those guys. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2008, 11:51:30 pm by Trent » Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
atalante

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2008, 01:59:51 pm »

Here for Now,
I have 2429 posts on the Atlantis Rising bulletin board.  Some of my posts on that other bulletin board have been ported here onto the Atlantis Online bulletin board by people other than myself, so my post count here at Atlantis Online is bit misleading. 

This is a free country, so I don't mind at all if 99% of the people here choose to avoid voting.   

Are any of the so-called potential Republicans in that link which you posted actually on the official Primary ballot in any state of the USA?  (I actually am on Arizona's ballot. And my program is on the internet.)

Last night 5 of our local Presidential candidates, including me and 4 Democrats, were on a local Access TV show where Arizona voters were able to call in their questions to us on any topic they chose.  It was truly populist activism.  And we have been informed that my home state, Arizona, is the only state in the US which allows this much populist activity.  One of my opponents (Doctress Neutopia) has a PhD in Futurism Studies.  Another opponent (Orion Karl Daley) is starting his own political party, which he calls the Balanced Party, and I believe it now has loyal followers in 3 states of the USA. 

I will also be in a televised Presidential debate next Wednesday night.  And I was told last night that my local Access TV station can be viewed OVER THE INTERNET.   Its getting to be a small world.   I think the following link will get you to the video advertisement for Wednesday's debate.  And there is a You Tube channel for Project White House, where anyone can suggest questions for next Wednesday's debate.
http://projectwhitehouse.wordpress.com/2008/01/19/illegal-knowledge-special-edition-the-unofficial-project-white-house-debate-and-pot-luck/

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2008, 02:59:18 pm »

Be Ron Paul's running mate.   Lips sealed
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2008, 03:07:09 pm »

Loyal Followers?  Smiley Ok.....

And yes this is a free country.
One question that comes to mind atalante, is what plans are in place for ending the war in the middle east?
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2008, 03:13:18 pm »

Whoa there, buddy!  Atalante has been around for years, he is one of the most studied atlantologists at AR and also has a few posts here. He's not one of those guys. 

Point taken Trent.  Smiley
Yet now that I am aware of who he is, I'm curious to see what this candidate is bringing to the planning table. I'm sure this individual is very well versed in most of our personal opinions involving things like cover-ups and supressed informations.

Report Spam   Logged

Desiree
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2008, 09:31:08 pm »

Atalante is pretty cool and always has something informative to add about Atlantis.  I would vote for him! 

Atalante, how did you first get interested in Atlantis originally anyway?  Do you have a background in ancient history..?
Report Spam   Logged

This power came forth out of the Atlantic Ocean. But afterwards there occurred violent earthquakes and floods; and in a single day and night of misfortune all your warlike men in a body sank into the earth, and the island of Atlantis in like manner disappeared in the depths of the sea.
atalante

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 01:29:17 pm »

Here For Now,

My plan for the Iraq conflict is to turn it over to the UN, due to the fact that the Islamic radicals in that region are still contesting the end of World War II.  They went to war against the UN in 1948, and lost (
 http://www.peacefaq.com/refugees.html#howman ), but have been treated poorly by their neighboring Arab countries ever since 1948.

I have lived in Arab towns for more than a year.  And this experience gives me a decent perspective on that region of the world.

The US national media are saying there is not much difference in the US between the hawks and the doves right now, in regard to the Iran conflict.  Doves want to pull out immediately, no matter what the consequences would be to our troops or to the general people of Iraq.  Hawks seem to want to pull out as quickly as it can be done with safety for our troops. 

An additional detail, which Hillary Clinton probably has understood for the last year is that about half of the US military's equipment is now in Iraq.  So if we pull out too quickly, the US military could lose a lot of the equipment which is needed to protect our US country.

My own plan to turn the conflict over to the UN is a blend between the above 3 scenarios.  I would simultaneously start bringing equipment and troops home, slowly at first.  And at the same time I would tell the UN that the remainder of the Iraq conflict is still about the end of World War II.  That sets up a background for my request for a major UN peacekeeping force in the region.  Obviously the UN has a lot of internal inertia.  So I would give it a few days or weeks to come to a decision about whether it wants stability in western Iraq.  But US troops would already be leaving the region, in small numbers.  So the clock would be ticking for the UN to pony up.

If you do a search on both Atlantis bulletin boards you may be able to find some of my posts about who the Palestinians have been in ancient history.  They originated with an eponymous Plisthenes-3, who left ancient Greece with his mother, Helen of Troy, and went to both Cyprus and Phoenicia with her, according to the Greek myths on Carlos Parada's GML website.  http://homepage.mac.com/cparada/GML/Helen.html

According to ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic texts, the ancient Palestinians behaved about the same as in Greek myths, except that in the Egyptian version the Peleset/(Palestinians) went on to seize Carchemesh, Syria, and the general region nearby, before being expelled from the Euphrates river region and attacking Egypt under the name Sea Peoples. 

My Middle East initiative proposes that the modern Palestinians (due to being decendents of both Plisthenes-3 and the Sea Peoples) should have as much right to settle in western Iraq as to settle in the biblical Philistine region.  And there are an estimated 3 million to 4 million people living in poverty within Palestinian refugee camps today in various Arab countries. 

My Presidential administration would support a UN peacekeeping action which gives those 3 or 4 million homeless Palestinian refugees permission to migrate and settle in their ancient homeland, the so-called "Sunni triangle" of western Iraq, if they choose to do so.  This would tend to separate Israel from a lot of the Palestinians -- with no shared border between them.

But on the other hand, if the UN is not willing to raise its own peacekeeping force for the Mideast, then I would diplomatically bring our US troops and military equipment home in the shortest safe time frame.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 02:06:38 pm by atalante » Report Spam   Logged
Vanguard of Truth
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 10:57:37 pm »

Good luck getting the UN to take over the mess in Iraq, Atalante, or even the Arab league for that matter - they won't go!

Don't you remember the last time the UN tried to take an active role in Iraq and their chief emissary was assasinated in a bombing?  That was 2003, I believe.  We'd all like to get the UN involved in taking over the mess, but they know better.

As for Hillary wanting to get all the military equipment out of Iraq (and much of that is also National Guard equipment), I believe that all the Democratic candidates are for a phased withdrawal, equipment, troops, everything.  It is the Republican candidates, most notably, John McCain, who see nothing wrong with a 100 year occupation. 

Bush, of course, wants to sign an agreement wherein U.S. troops are permitted to stay in Iraq for decades, without consulting Congress.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 09:40:31 am »

Vote for Ron Paul or vote for your own enslavement.
Report Spam   Logged
rockessence
Superhero Member

Using rocks and minerals to heal the earth and us.

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 09:50:43 am »

Hey Charles....say "my Presidential widget" again........OOOOH yeah!
Report Spam   Logged

ILLIGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM

Thus ye may find in thy mental and spiritual self, ye can make thyself just as happy or just as miserable as ye like. How miserable do ye want to be?......For you GROW to heaven, you don't GO to heaven. It is within thine own conscience that ye grow there.

Edgar Cayce
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: