Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 12:41:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little  (Read 10075 times)
Horus

« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:59 am »

Hi Bianca, Rockessence, all,

OK, this is a looong complex story, and it took me a while and hours of interviews to find out just what the heck happened at Giza in the late '90s when they were searching for the Hall of Records to fulfill Cayce's 1998 prophecy.  I started this process in 1997.  It might be worthwile to open up a whole new thread on it.  I'll try to give a couple of encapsulated explanations here.

I didn't mean to imply that Schor was the original discoverer of that wellshaft leading to the Tomb of Osiris, and the article quoted above doesn't indicate that West's team did either, and that's because the link I provided earlier explains that it was known of long before:
http://www.towers-online.co.uk/pages/shaftos1.htm
Schor only relocated it and found the coffin lid but they were in there in the first place because the GPR indicated that a tunnel a from the Sphinx area intersected this shaft.  This would provide a way of accessing the vaults below the Sphinx without digging into the actual Sphinx enclosure which was and is forbidden! 

The reason that apparently "negative" or controversial links come up for Schor is because they emanate from authors Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock, John Anthony West along with his colleague Robert Schoch, and the linchpin character in this drama -a video producer named Boris Said -now deceased.  It would be an understatement to say that these men were at odds with Schor. 

Basically, Hancock and Bauval got Schor kicked out of Giza because they were going to be excluded from the opening and filming of the chamber beneath the Sphinx.  They did this by initiating a smear campaign in the press accusing Schor of "clandestine" activities at Giza for unscientific, New Age purposes.  The stink they made in the British press specifically resulted in putting pressure on the EAO (Egyptian Antiquites Organization as it was called then) to revoke Schor's permit. 

Now it's true that Schor and Jahoda were looking for the Hall of Records, but they were also doing a legitimate, multi-faceted, scientific investigation with Florida State University, and had full, archeological permits granted by the Egyptian government.

That's the supershort version. 

Horus

« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:32:59 am by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2007, 10:41:44 am »

Well, for sure Horus, the Wall around Giza article deserves a new thread.

As for the rest, I'll consult one of the Administrators and let her decide.

b.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Horus

« Reply #62 on: September 19, 2007, 10:50:45 am »

The Wall around Giza is finished, and they are starting a second ring for full lockdown.  I'm with the team doing exploration work there -specifically my friend Bill Brown.

There's a video clip showing some of the latest GPR results at

http://www.gizanightskies.com/

I'm going to take it down in a couple of days if you want to see it.  You may have to wait a few minutes for it to load depending on your connection speed.

Why would I need permission from an Administrator to start a new topic, Bianca?

Horus
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 12:04:57 pm by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2007, 11:31:02 am »

No, Horus, that's not what I meant:

WE DO NOT NEED PERMISSION TO START A NEW THREAD.

As a matter of fact, I have already moved the WALL posts to THE GIZA COMPLEX and sub-
stituted two "Osiris Tomb" articles with pictures.

If we want to start a new thread, it would be nice if we could have all these posts start it.
The Administrators can do that for us with a minimum of effort.

I just don't know if we should, as (for me) this is quite intertwined with finding the HALL OF
RECORDS in Egypt.  If so, then it's just fine here.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #64 on: September 19, 2007, 11:41:25 am »

Horus,

Would you please be so kind and post your info in Post #62 also here?

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,3470.msg32411.html#new

Thank You,
b
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2007, 11:54:54 am »

Ohhhh! Ok! I thought you meant because the info was inapproriate or too dangerous or something! lol!  I watch too many movies. (sigh)  Of course, after studying the firestone emblem readings, and hearing Greg's stories of armed rebels and landmines, I think we might have the latest Indiana Jones script beat!  

I was considering opening this up over in the Egyptian section because it only very loosely pertains to the Edgar Cayce's Atlantis volume but I seriously need to do a review before I launch into anything.

And Margaret -I'll see if I can find what I wrote about the FOX special and my other reports concerning same.    

Horus
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #66 on: September 19, 2007, 01:01:35 pm »

Smiley  Wow!  I love what’s going on in this tread!  This is great stuff!  I’m not posting much because it takes so long just to go to all these links and keep up!  I’ve printed a lot of it out, so I can read more at night when I go home, (even with two computers and high speed internet at home my kids and wife monopolize it, LOL). 

So from what I’m reading here perhaps Dr. Zahi Hawass IS just doing his job.  Perhaps the walls are just intended to protect Egypt’s most valuable asset, (literarily.)  One comment excapes me.

Hey what happened?  When I went to look back at the post in the Hall of Records the stuff about the wall had disapeared!  At first I thought senility was setting in early, LOL!  I wanted to comment on part of this because I'm not sure what it means:

The extent of the walls clearly shows the detailed consideration of civil engineers and hydrological experts. (I think of the likes of the ingenious Italian architect Paolo Soleri, who designed all the ingredients for an underground city to match his aboveground city in the deserts of Arizona.)

Are they perhaps trying to create a way of lowering the water table of the Giza Plateau? I've read years before that an expert in sonic imaging had detected a cavern below the Giza Plateau, but it was filled with water and mud, because the construction of the Aswan High Dam had raised the water table in the area.

I've posted the same comment in both threads, LOL.  It's getting tough to keep up with you guys, LOL. 

Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #67 on: September 19, 2007, 02:34:47 pm »

ROTFLMAO, Horus!  I don't blame you for being confused!!!

BTW, I think the whole world is aware about the 'backbiting' etc. in the Arch. Field,
especially in Egypt.  Hawass surely does not help!  Which reminds me:  last night I
filled in the pictures of Rome's 13 - T H I R T E E N obelisks in a new thread called
" I, OBELISK'. 

I couldn't help but wonder if Hawass has considered asking for them back, even
'though Octavian Augustus took them way back at the beginning of the
First Century CE.......
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2007, 03:00:51 pm »

Cheesy
I couldn't help but wonder if Hawass has considered asking for them back, even
'though Octavian Augustus took them way back at the beginning of the
First Century CE.......

Good one "B", LOL.  I wouldn't put it past him.  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2007, 03:16:38 pm »

Seriously, Sungate.  According to what I have read, Rome has more obelisks than
any other place in the world.  I wonder if that includes Egypt?.......

I know one thing:   we are so used to seeing them in Rome, that nobody gives
them a second thought.  Like they were 'homegrown', or should I say, 'dug' in
Carrara.

Check them out here:
The little one, nicknamed "Minerva's Chick" is just adorable......

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,3454.0.html
« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 03:24:42 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2009, 07:45:47 pm »

HIDDEN SPHINX CHAMBER TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED

A.R.E. NEWS
Around The World

VentureInward Magazine
Jan/Feb. 2009 Issue
Virginia Beach, Va

Joe Jahoda, a longtime member of A.R.E., has struck a deal with Dr. Zahi Hawass, Secretary General
of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, to drill into the chamber that was discovered beneath
the Sphinx in 1997 using ground-penetrating radar. 

John Van Auken, a director at A.R.E., recently met with Dr. Hawass, and was delighted to confirm his
plans to drill and drop a camera into the chamber.

Edgar Cayce's readings say that chamber is an antechamber to the Hall of Records and that there is
a passageway from it into the Hall. 

It requires a special drill, which A.R.E. has already purchased and sent to Egypt, under Jahoda's directions.

Further developments on this exciting opportunity will be reported in future issues of

VENTURE INWARD

as they happen.
Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 01:16:31 pm »

HUGE!

Thanks, Bianca!  I'm SHOCKED that this slipped by me! Time to get back on the ball!
Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 03:50:18 pm »

THANKS, HORUS!!

I THOUGHT IT WAS   H  U  G  E   TOO AND POSTED IT IN VARIOUS SPOTS HERE AT AO.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT YOURS IS THE ONLY REACTION TO IT?

MAKES ONE WONDER WHAT THE HE!! IS WRONG WITH EVERYBODY AROUND HERE......
Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2009, 11:34:11 am »

Smiley 
QUOTE FROM BIANCA:

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT YOURS IS THE ONLY REACTION TO IT?

That’s not entirely true, LOL.  I commented in the other thread you posted it.  And Amen, it is HUGE!  Honestly, “B” you were being modest when you told me how much the treads had grown!  There are so many places to post things that I can’t find what I’m looking for, and I forget where I posted something and have a heck of a time finding the thread I was in last! 
   No wonder Horus missed this, LOL.  Now I see why the MOD’s where looking for a way to reorganize.  I’ve taken to copying the links to the pages I’m visiting and posting in onto a separate WORD document, so I can figure out where to look to see if anyone’s responded to my last posts.  Some of the threads have such a similar theme, that it confuses me, (and that doesn’t take very much these days, LOL). 
   If Horus can find this thread again, (kidding), maybe he knows the answer to the question I posed in the other thread, (which thread?  I haven’t a clue right now, LOL).  But I think I asked you if the chamber was the one in the “right front paw of the Sphinx” as Cayce had predicted.  There was another hidden chamber discovered in the rear of the Sphinx, (I believe, correct me if I’m wrong… I think Qoais and I are going to have to start a “WDIRT” support group.  WDIRT = where did I read that?).   

Say how about asking the MOD’s to create a “For Hero’s Only” thread pertaining to all that relates to “Atlantis.” Or do you think that is too elitist?  Of course Bianca should have her own category as “Super Hero” LOL.

Report Spam   Logged

Wind

« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2009, 12:13:09 pm »

mdSungate there's  a link at the top of the page near where it tells you how long you've been logged in, "Show new replies to your posts."
You may have already seen this and I may have misunderstood what you asked, and if this is the case then I feel rather silly right now Tongue   But if this helped you in any way I'm glad Smiley

Wind
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: