Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:57:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little  (Read 10053 times)
Horus

« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2009, 07:28:22 pm »

I'll read over Edgar Evan Cayce's book by the same name and let's see what he says about
Egypt's Hall of Records.

Hi Bianca,

I've read Edgar Cayce on Atlantis and Mysteries of Atlantis Revisited many times.  The latter offers a good account of search efforts up until the mid '90s but not much more. There's no organized, in-depth examination of every single clue in either book.  I've had to do that myself.  Actually, author Michael Mandeville started me on that process by doing a comprehensive breakdown and analysis --part of which is still available on the Web here:

http://www.michaelmandeville.com/phoenix/hallofrecords/hallrecordchapter10.htm

But I've found some minor errors in his work too and he has since moved on to earth changes and economic disasters.
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2009, 07:40:18 pm »

Thanks, Horus!

I will read it and maybe copy it here.

Cayce's archaic speech when he was asleep is still very hard for me to understand, even after

these many years.....

Thankfully, his prescriptions and dosages for healing were very clear.

And, let's face it, THAT was why he reincarnated in his last life, NOT to tell us about Atlantis.........
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 07:42:40 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Horus

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2009, 11:37:03 am »

Thankfully, his prescriptions and dosages for healing were very clear.

And, let's face it, THAT was why he reincarnated in his last life, NOT to tell us about Atlantis.........

Exactly! 700 Atlantis readings and maybe 40 earth changes readings vs. at least 11,000 medical readings! His moniker should have been "the Sleeping Healer" -not prophet!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2009, 11:01:04 pm »

Smiley  Well of course without those thousands of accurate medical readings none of us would take his Atlantean readings seriously.  Thanks for enlightening me on the multiple Isis temples Horus.  I have read Cayce's brother's booklet on all the readings that he mentions Atlantis in.  I totally agree with Bianca about the archaic language being confusing.  And I've always felt that the Sphinx and all these sites were much much older than 10,500 B.C.  Bianca is quite familiar with my ley lines endeavors, (probably sick of hearing about them, LOL).  But I've thought for a long time that edifices like the the Great Pyramid were constructed over "sacred" places of worship that were much older.  For instance the very bottom of the Great Pyramid is a crude hollowed pit in the bedrock.  It sort of reminds me of a native American Kiva, where they would worship.  And the Sphinx is in a lower carved out depression in the bedrock as well.  It strikes me that these now ancient structures are "impovements" on older, cruder holy places... places were the spiritual energies of the earth gather naturallly... yes Bianca power points in the ley lines, LOL.   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2009, 08:04:37 am »

"As was set in those records of the law of One in Atlantis, that there would come three that would

make of the perfect way of life.  And there is found those that have made, in their experience from the

sojourn in the earth, a balance in their spiritual, their mental, their material experiences or existences,

so may they become those channels through which there may be proclaimed to a seeking, a waiting, a

desirous body, those things that proclaim how there has been preserved in the earth (that as is a

shadow of the mental and the spiritual reservation of God to His children) those truths that have been

so long proclaimed.  Those then, that make themselves that channel.  For, as He has given, who is to

proclaim is not mine to give, but they that have made of themselves such a measure of their

experiences as to be worthy of proclaiming." 

(Reading 3976-15)

We can speculate until we're blue in the face, but the Hall of Records will not be opened until the time
is right. 

It was designed that way. 

I think we should be content to know that it's there and some of the details about what it contains,
but leave the discovery of it to the Divine Forces, who are in a much better position to know whether
or not we are ready for it.

Now, let's take Ernest Zentgraf, for example. 

Does he sound like one

"that would make of the perfect way of life" and who has

"a balance in their spiritual, their mental, their material experiences or existences"? 

By the way, the reading reports say that he died on May 7, 1960

(378-50).
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2009, 10:37:45 am »

Thank, Horus, for giving me this lead on another thread:

Construction of the Great Pyramid

It is very difficult to share with humans the joy of participating in the Orion - Pharaoh Mission, and everyone involved in the undertaking is aware of this. The greatest misunderstanding is caused by a common lack of knowledge about the meaning of Ancient Egypt and its importance to Earth’s destiny. Unfortunately, many ages of teachings have not included the preservation of the times of light in our memories, and the longing for the presence of gods on Earth has been presented as legend. It is a fact that some have used this past to stress their uniqueness while at the same time it pushes others into a state of involuntary darkness of the mind.

And which country, if not Egypt, is the successor to our civilization?

Which other country nursed the beginnings of post-Atlantis intelligent beings?

And where else, if not Egypt, has the Key to the future of Earth been placed?

The righteous times are easily forgettable. And if it wasn’t for the mysterious tokens transported by the initiated men, the knowledge of the past and its heritage would cease to exist.

And today, when after centuries of painful silence the curtain of taboo is lifted, those who seek the truth shall be eased by the words of Lucius, written in “Metamorphoses” by Apuleius himself:

“I would tell
if I were allowed to speak,
you would realize
if you were allowed to know”

The same pain of silence was borne not only by us Slavs, but by all ancient cultures and civilizations. By restoring the dignity of Ancient Egypt we all regain our true heritage from the past.

At the present stage of our undertaking, which is aimed at enabling the way to fulfill the Pharaoh Mission, we are attempting to provide a larger dose of information about the great times of Ancient Egypt in order to bring closer the unknown reality of the past.

According to the messages sent by the Guardian of the Pharaoh Mission and the Builders of the Great Pyramid at Giza, the decision to choose Egypt as the place where the civilization was to be reborn after the Atlantis catastrophe was arrived at long before the evacuation of the island, since Egypt was meaningful for many different reasons for future generations.

This special place on Earth is concealing a secret about the history of our planet and its people and “The most precious jewel of the Egyptian lands and the pyramids is the preserved knowledge meant for modern man and the instructions on how to survive the upcoming danger.”

The Great Pyramid and the tomb of the Pharaoh Choeps – Chufu, which are protected unlike any other place in the world, have been waiting until the designated time to be opened. The present time is the right moment to enable the chosen people to fulfill the biggest mystery of the Message from the past. For Egyptians this is a special and sublime moment.

The archives of the Pharaoh Mission include a vast history of the construction of the Great Pyramid. The writings specify clearly who accomplished the undertaking and how and when it was achieved. They also reveal the fascinating history of Egypt and the Builders who have come back to Earth to finish the task from the past.

© 2008 Mission Pharaoh

CHANNELED BY:

LUCYNA LOBOS

http://www.missionpharaoh.com/en/egypt/building_great_pramid.php

« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:40:22 am by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2009, 04:46:12 pm »

Smiley Checked out the web site.  It's rather strange.  I don't have enough time to study it.  It seems to have religious overtones and seems to claim to know things, but doesn't elaborate on the details of the knowledge.  What I did get out of it is that they seem to believe that the Great Pyramid is a geomagnetic protection system for the Earth and that we are in need of it for an upcoming disaster, (presumabley a comet or asteriod strike).  Say it seems to me that there was an episode of the original Star Trek TV series that had a pyramid that deflected comets.  I've had that same thought actually.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2009, 05:31:52 pm »

Hi, Sungate!

Was just going to pmail you.  Missed you.....although I was gone about three weeks myself.

I was going to tell you about this, very much "up your alley".

As for 2012, well, I caught the tail end of some doc on it at History Channel a few days ago.
All 'gloom and doom'......mentions the end of some 'baktun' (sp?) at the time of WW I etc.

Sudddenly a thought hit me:

So, what happened  to the MAYAS between 1914/1917 and other 'tragic times' for the rest of the
world that 'those who know' always talk about?  After all, it is THEIR calendar, but nobody EVER
mentions what went on in THEIR world.....They are NOT extinct, after all!

Somebody care to pursue this? 

I'm really not in the mood for delving into this right now.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 05:42:17 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Horus

« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2009, 06:29:36 pm »

Hi Bianca,

I'm reading The Mayan Code right now and have watched all of the recent documentaries on Hist. Chann. and then some!  The Calendar is not constricted to their own civilization or people but for all of humanity on the earth.  There's a variety of ways to interpret the material which leads to different conclusions or outcomes. 

What I find compelling out the catastrophic conclusion is that the Webbot -which predicted 9/11 and other events- predicts a catclysm for 2012 and it has nothing to do with the Maya or mysticism or prophecy. It's mathematical!  Also the Timewave Zero/I Ching system predicts a catastrophe in 2012.  That's THREE independent systems!

I also watched a program about the Yellowstone Supervolcano.  It's long overdue for an eruption.  Usually there are 12 imperceptible earthquakes there daily. As of THIS YEAR, there are more than 120 per day and increasing on the richter scale!

Hi Sungate:

That site and its mission are also documented in the book Awakening the Pharaoh: How to Avoid World Cataclysm in 2012 of which I have read most of it.  Apparently Khufu's body and some "devices" need to be placed in the srcophagus of the Great Pyramid to open a stargate to Earth's sister world in Orion! Wild Stuff to say the least! But what's even stranger is that a psychic friend of mine had mystical experience in the sarcophagus of the GP in 2005 and he said a vision of a portal to an earth-like world opened up for him so now I'm starting to wonder...!

Best,
Horus

Report Spam   Logged

Reading 3253-2
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2009, 06:43:26 pm »

Gee, Horus -

People think I'm 'weird' because I see and hear 'the dearly departed' (so, I'm a Spiritualist...),
but that's really 'interesting', to say the least.

But there's really an awful lot of chatter on the net among 'new-agers', ufo fans etc. about
'coming to a new age'.....I'm not sure....except financially the stars  say we're going to suffer...
But then, one doesn't need a crystal ball to predict that, does one?

In astrological calculations Atlantis disappeared during the Age of Leo.

Most Astrologers know that the Solar Year is split in two six-months periods, beginning with Aries
on or about the 21st day of March.  What is begun during the first half will have results six months
later.  e.g.:  What began in Aries will have results in Libra, what began in Taurus will have results
in Scorpio - and so on around the Zodiac.

I personally - nobody else has said so, to my knowledge - believe that we will have the results of
the Atlantis Event in the Age of Aquarius.  In Precession, the Ages move BACKWARD on the Zodiac.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 06:48:38 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #100 on: April 25, 2009, 06:52:15 pm »

Here's one prediction that I would LOVE  to believe, by an Astrologer I respect very much:

Re: 2012...the End of the World..?
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2007, 07:47:08 am »

www.astroworld.us

I have a theory about the end of the Mayan Calendar in Dec. 2012. The Mayans had dozens of

calendars representing human events, but most were found broken or pieces missing. The one they

quote was found intact and it was the "war" calendar. I've wondered if, instead of predicting the end of

the world, they were predicting the end of wars. It's just a theory and I have nothing to back it up, I

just wondered."

Posted by: Sally on July 3, 2007 05:59 PM

Comment by Sally MacDonald, Webmaster and Astrologer

ww.astroworld.us.com
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 06:53:04 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2009, 06:56:27 pm »

Edgar Cayce on the Future

Almost every day, several times a day, for more than forty years, Cayce would induce himself into an altered out-of-body state of consciousness and reveal profound information on various subjects such as health, dreams, meditation, religions, and reincarnation, to name a few. But it was the information that Cayce revealed about the future which he is probably most known for. He provided information about the history of humanity from the very beginning to a time in the future when humans will evolve into beings with supernatural powers. He described a new era of enlightenment and peace when divinity within humans would be manifested on the earth. But before this "kingdom of God" would rule the world, Cayce foresaw world events that can only be described as apocalyptic, a period of purification involving natural disasters that will dramatically alter the surface of the earth, wars, economic collapse, and socio-political unrest. These visions of the future agree with what is known about prophecies from NDEs.   

Cayce believed that these horrible future events could be averted if humanity changed its behavior. And this is the purpose for giving prophecies - to warn people to change so that the prophecies won't happen. Since Cayce certainly was not 100% accurate in his predictions, I believe this only shows how some of Cayce's apocalyptic predictions have been averted. So, a successful gloom and doom prophecy is one that does doesn't occur. Cayce's prophecies became well-known all over the world and a case may be made that he may have had some influence in creating the change within people to alter the course of history enough so that the prophecy would not happen. Cayce would repeatedly say that even the Lord of Lords could not accurately predict future events because human free will can alter and change the future. Cayce is referring to the Biblical account when Jesus is asked when he would return. His reply was:

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Matt. 24:36)

So, prophecy is never given for any other purpose than as a warning. For this reason, a successful prophecy is one that has been averted and therefore does not happen. Skeptics of Cayce's prophetic ability like to point out that because some of his predictions did not happen, this means he was a fake. But from another perspective, one can say that his prophecies helped to change enough people to prevent them from occurring.

Cayce envisioned that a time would come when all individuals would realize their responsibility toward one another – a realization that would change the thought of humanity. During the height of World War II, he saw the possibility of a united world and a renewed sense of spirituality all over the world. When asked in 1944 which religious thought would lead the world toward the greatest amount of spiritual light and understanding, the reply was simply, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and your neighbor as yourself!” 
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:23:50 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #102 on: April 26, 2009, 07:35:44 pm »

Cayce's Visions of the Future That Already Have Come True

Cayce received many visions of the future and many of them have already come to pass. From these visions he made a number of remarkably accurate predictions. The following is a list of them:

Foresaw the Stock Market Crash and Great Depression 

In 1924, Cayce predicted the crash of the market after a long bull run during the late 1920's. During the mid-1920's he chronicled the rise and fall of the stock market, teaching his clients how to play the bull market and how to prepare for the crash of 1929. He even outlined what growth industries would give them the best long term portfolio after the market reached bottom. Cayce should have been quite well-to-do with endowment from a share of their speculations, but his clients did not pay attention to the readings and failed to pay heed to his warning. Six months later, they lost all they had when the great October 1929 Stock Market Crash occurred. This was also the trigger for the Great Depression which Cayce also foresaw. In 1931, Cayce foresaw that the Great Depression would lift in the spring of 1933 which it did. 

Foresaw revolutions in foreign lands

In March 1935, Cayce added that eventually, unless there is more of the spiritual attitude raised in groups here and there, world conditions would terminate in a revolution throughout many of the foreign nations. There was nothing in 1935 which caused much unrest. But in 1936, the Spanish Civil War broke out, Italy invaded Ethiopia, Japan invaded China, and Stalin elevated the Great Purges to star billing throughout Russia.

Foresaw the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler

In January 1934, Cayce predicted that Hitler would rise in power to reign over Germany. In August 1935, Cayce predicted that Hitler would remain in power until it will "come as an overthrow or an outside war."

Foresaw a world war that would begin in 1936 

Cayce gave one of his greatest world prophecies in February 1932. He sweepingly outlined the course of most of the decade of the 1930's, which centered around:

"A great catastrophe that's coming to the world in ' 36, in the form of the breaking up of many powers that now exist as factors in the world affairs."

Cayce predicted the acceptance or rejection of the League of Nations in 1936, after which changes would come which would create different maps of the world. He detailed that before 1936 arrived the powers in Russia, United States, Japan and England, or United Kingdom would be "broken up", as indeed they were with major changes in the governments and policies of each nation.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #103 on: April 26, 2009, 07:37:41 pm »

Cayce's Visions of the Future That Already Have Come True

Cayce received many visions of the future and many of them have already come to pass. From these visions he made a number of remarkably accurate predictions. The following is a list of them:

Foresaw the Stock Market Crash and Great Depression 

In 1924, Cayce predicted the crash of the market after a long bull run during the late 1920's. During the mid-1920's he chronicled the rise and fall of the stock market, teaching his clients how to play the bull market and how to prepare for the crash of 1929. He even outlined what growth industries would give them the best long term portfolio after the market reached bottom. Cayce should have been quite well-to-do with endowment from a share of their speculations, but his clients did not pay attention to the readings and failed to pay heed to his warning. Six months later, they lost all they had when the great October 1929 Stock Market Crash occurred. This was also the trigger for the Great Depression which Cayce also foresaw. In 1931, Cayce foresaw that the Great Depression would lift in the spring of 1933 which it did. 

Foresaw revolutions in foreign lands

In March 1935, Cayce added that eventually, unless there is more of the spiritual attitude raised in groups here and there, world conditions would terminate in a revolution throughout many of the foreign nations. There was nothing in 1935 which caused much unrest. But in 1936, the Spanish Civil War broke out, Italy invaded Ethiopia, Japan invaded China, and Stalin elevated the Great Purges to star billing throughout Russia.

Foresaw the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler

In January 1934, Cayce predicted that Hitler would rise in power to reign over Germany. In August 1935, Cayce predicted that Hitler would remain in power until it will "come as an overthrow or an outside war."

Foresaw a world war that would begin in 1936 

Cayce gave one of his greatest world prophecies in February 1932. He sweepingly outlined the course of most of the decade of the 1930's, which centered around:

"A great catastrophe that's coming to the world in ' 36, in the form of the breaking up of many powers that now exist as factors in the world affairs."

Cayce predicted the acceptance or rejection of the League of Nations in 1936, after which changes would come which would create different maps of the world. He detailed that before 1936 arrived the powers in Russia, United States, Japan and England, or United Kingdom would be "broken up", as indeed they were with major changes in the governments and policies of each nation.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:24:51 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #104 on: April 26, 2009, 07:38:58 pm »

Foresaw a decisive World War II battle 

On June 20, 1943, Cayce described a battle that would happen and determine the outcome and length of the world war.

Five days after making this prediction, the German and Russian armies clashed in the greatest tank battle of all time.

Foresaw the deaths of Presidents FDR and JFK 

In 1939, Cayce predicted the deaths of two presidents in office:

"You are to have turmoil -- you are to have strife between capital and labor. You are to have a division in your own land, before you have the second of the Presidents that next will not live through his office ... a mob rule!"

President Franklin D. Roosevelt died in office in April 1945. In November 1963, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, when racial tensions in the United States were boiling.

"Unless there is more give and take," Cayce said, "consideration for those who produce, with better division of the excess profits from labor, there must be greater turmoil in the land."

Kennedy was killed during the beginning of the Civil Rights Movement. Great civil and racial unrest followed just as Cayce foresaw.

Foresaw India's independent from Britain

Cayce predicted that India would become independent from Britain.

This prophecy was fulfilled in 1947 when India began a transition to a democratic republic after independence from Britain.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 08:25:36 pm by Bianca » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: