Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:40:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little  (Read 10067 times)
sevens

http://www.dalamatiacity.com

« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 10:16:09 pm »

No problem, I know he does, but if I'm right, I think the reality seems to be pointing to where it all began (our origins) in the Persian Gulf. If I'm right about the 7 commands being discovered in two lost cities beforehand of the event, then that would be the real marker where everything comes together in a unification or as one and would lay the platform of changes of all knowledge on every level and would also set the stage for the second coming with correction involved where all religion and spiritual knowledge will be sorted out once and for all.

Quite possible! Mind you it is written in the scriptures that no one will believe the final end game. Everyone will reject the path. I would say 90% will reject and refuse to believe even in light of evidence.

Ahahaha.... you wouldn't expect anything better of man in the final end game which is a complete test and a journey of faith.

If the Seven commands are discovered then its a different ball game and something might happen as in an endorsement to the truth because a platform has been laid for Paradise to enter the arena as the 7 commands are directly from the Father or Paradise and has all to do with our existence and is related to the 7 commands, the first moral codes.. I think the end game is all related to the ancient foundations of our origins.

We have already discovered one of the cities where it supposed to be.

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/Dalamatia2.jpg

and

http://sevenfoldbooks.com/dalamatia/test1.jpg
We certainly live in interesting times.

here is link to the Noaich 7 commands that I just found.
http://www.7commands.com/

and another link

http://www.aish.com/torahportion/moray/The_Unfinished_Book.asp

and the Urantia Book Seven commands search

http://www.urantia.org/cgi-bin/webglimpse/webglimpse/usr/local/www/data/papers?query=Seven+commands&submit=Submit

and here is the circular foundationds of Babel inside of first Dilmun built on perhaps an peninsula!

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/babel3.jpg

and another view of the foundations Babel

http://www.sevenfoldbooks.com/babel/gallery/pages/babel_foundations3_jpg.htm

then you have the Egyptian great pyramid symbol found on the plug in the shaft with the Circle in a triangle symbol, actually its a double triangle with a circle in them and is identical to the layout of Babel in Dilmun.  Seems to connect to 1stDilmun

The following image is the symbol in the shaft mentioned by Toth

Each to the other is the Keystone;
each the gateway that leads into LIFE.
Follow the KEY I leave behind me.
Seek and the doorway to LIFE shall be thine.
Seek thou in my pyramid,
deep in the passage that ends in a wall.

Use thou the KEY of the SEVEN,
and open to thee the pathway will fall.
Now unto thee I have given my wisdom.
Now unto thee I have given my way.

Follow the pathway.
Solve thou my secrets.
Unto thee I have shown the way.

I believe this is the symbol of Toth"deep in the passage that ends in a wall"

The double triangle

and

and of course you have 1stEden of Cyprus as guided by the Urantia Book.

All these places do link in symbolism.

Also the builder of the great Pyramid came from first Dilmun, the land of the Andite race who migrated to Egypt after the breach of Dilmun or could of been told and taught the truth of their origins by the Egyptian priests and subsequently built the great Pyramid.

all the best
sevens
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:26:57 am by sevens » Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 11:42:35 am »

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,710.75.html

Post #78 - May 25, 2007

QUOTE - Greg Little:

...I do think that Andrew Collins has found the entrance to the Egypt Hall of Records. See: www.andrewcollins.com articles for info. But an interview with him is accessible at www.unknowncountry.com click on Dreamland and then his interview.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:46:28 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
docyabut

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 06:32:26 am »

Cayce was a pshyic that saw the past, present and future of the Atlas in the now.Plato`s Atlantis was a small island of the atlas, in the world he knew, where as Cayce atlantis were all the islands and continents of the atlas from the beginning to well into the future and the incaranation of man`s soul,The problem is people have tried to put the readings together to make only a past record of the atlas or the world, when in some of these readings there are future lives.Cayce counted the time of the atlas in light years. These records are of man`s memory.

Cayce also said the records will hold the blue prints of the most dangerous weapon known to man and that is yet in the future .
Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 08:53:51 am »

I don`t believe any written records persay will be found, the sphinx and the strutures of the west are records within themselves.
Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 10:40:40 am »

The records document millions of years of activity in the legenday lands of Mu, Lemuria, Atlantis (the atlas of the world)

Considering man `s entree into the animals forms like the lumas. Those  memories are records.  I believe he said there were once only two continents, after there was the one land mass that broke up.
Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 12:16:20 pm »

You might say Cayce said there was a atlantian culture 10,000  years before the egyptians, buried under the sphinx. Sure everyone thats born or will be born is consider a atlantain , peoples of the atlas or of the world.There was most likely a culture buried there before the egyptians. It is said the head of the sphinx was a rock formation, that was made in the likeness of a african  queen, the frist  homo sapians or DNA out of afria.the egyptains of the lighter peoples from melon in the skin migated back came later, in finding the oldest vase ever found in egypt  pictured with a person lying in a fetal position in a boat, and the 6000 year old man in a egytain tomb found  lying on his side , not mummfied suggest that.  The mummified process came later.
Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 12:23:49 pm »

Sorry for going on. I will stop Roll Eyes its just I don`t think people really understand Cayce `s Atlantis, just like they don`nt understand Plato`s atlantis Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 12:49:41 pm »

Hi, Doc;

Please feel free to express your own opinions.

The thing is that that doesn't seem to be the consensus by his son or others.

I personally copied and typed the following entries, authored by EC's son Edgar Evans Cayce in his book

MYSTERIES OF ATLANTIS.  You'll find them in this section under:

EDGAR CAYCE, THE SLEEPING PROPHET

EDGAR CAYCE - STORY OF ATLANTIS

EDGAR CAYCE - MIGRATION FROM ATLANTIS

I took this from Greg and Lora Little's book EDGAR CAYCE'S ATLANTIS - again typed word for word:

THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS

It seems to me that your opinions are not found in any of them.

Love and Peace,
b
Report Spam   Logged

docyabut

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 02:06:35 pm »

qoute-It seems to me that your opinions are not found in any of them.

Thats because no one has really tried to figure them out.

1473-L -1 in the land NOW called Atlantean when there came the hear-saying .. yea in those periods when ..portions of the  land discoverd  from what was left of lemurai or mu  .. in what is now lower california, portions of the valley of death ,the entity journeyed there to see to know.

This is future life reading.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 03:51:22 pm »

It just goes to show you that you are not 'used to' the convoluted language used during the

readings, doc, that's all.
Report Spam   Logged

docyabut

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 05:00:46 pm »

As you know Cayce spoke of the lands brecking up in the future . Calf will sink in the ocean and America will spilt in half.  He talks of fying machines, robots television , x rays machines, elevators and power plants  of atlantis, we know that is not possiable in a  past ancient civilization,so it has to be of  a future land  now called atlantian , the Americas.
Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2007, 05:24:04 pm »

As you know Cayce said in the stones that will be  discovered and in the use of these stones man will able to to talk to the angels, however man also uses the stones for a weapon.
Report Spam   Logged
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2007, 06:01:36 pm »

What stones are you talking about, doc?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:04:16 pm by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

docyabut

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2007, 07:12:44 pm »

Cayce said the misuse of these stones thats control the energy from the sun  turns the world on its axes .

Some years back there was a meeting of  NASA to the congress,  they stated there were plans in the future to build a  base on the moon  to use lazor  to bean energy from the sun to heat the earth, where its is needed,even Sentor Fred Tompson said ,gee it sounds like we are going to be one big  micro wave oven.

Cayce said ,there were hospitals, where there were the removel  of tails and feathers,  everyone knows what going in the cloning  and the mixing of animals and human cells.

I`m not saying this is the future, but it sure sounds like  Cayce `s history of  a future  atlantis, the atlas of tomorrow ?

and of course the evolution of the brain:)

Report Spam   Logged
docyabut

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2007, 07:22:21 pm »

I mean if you really want to get into Cayce visions and readings, not just into the goodie parts:)SmileySmiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: