Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:39:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ruins of 7,000-year-old city found in Egypt oasis
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080129/wl_mideast_afp/egyptarchaeology

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: THE THREE HALLS OF RECORDS - By Drs. Gregory & Lora Little  (Read 10445 times)
Horus

« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2007, 10:28:59 am »

Hi Bianca, Rockessence, all,

OK, this is a looong complex story, and it took me a while and hours of interviews to find out just what the heck happened at Giza in the late '90s when they were searching for the Hall of Records to fulfill Cayce's 1998 prophecy.  I started this process in 1997.  It might be worthwile to open up a whole new thread on it.  I'll try to give a couple of encapsulated explanations here.

I didn't mean to imply that Schor was the original discoverer of that wellshaft leading to the Tomb of Osiris, and the article quoted above doesn't indicate that West's team did either, and that's because the link I provided earlier explains that it was known of long before:
http://www.towers-online.co.uk/pages/shaftos1.htm
Schor only relocated it and found the coffin lid but they were in there in the first place because the GPR indicated that a tunnel a from the Sphinx area intersected this shaft.  This would provide a way of accessing the vaults below the Sphinx without digging into the actual Sphinx enclosure which was and is forbidden! 

The reason that apparently "negative" or controversial links come up for Schor is because they emanate from authors Robert Bauval, Graham Hancock, John Anthony West along with his colleague Robert Schoch, and the linchpin character in this drama -a video producer named Boris Said -now deceased.  It would be an understatement to say that these men were at odds with Schor. 

Basically, Hancock and Bauval got Schor kicked out of Giza because they were going to be excluded from the opening and filming of the chamber beneath the Sphinx.  They did this by initiating a smear campaign in the press accusing Schor of "clandestine" activities at Giza for unscientific, New Age purposes.  The stink they made in the British press specifically resulted in putting pressure on the EAO (Egyptian Antiquites Organization as it was called then) to revoke Schor's permit. 

Now it's true that Schor and Jahoda were looking for the Hall of Records, but they were also doing a legitimate, multi-faceted, scientific investigation with Florida State University, and had full, archeological permits granted by the Egyptian government.

That's the supershort version. 

Horus

« Last Edit: September 19, 2007, 10:32:59 am by Horus » Report Spam   Logged

"For the greater individual is the one who is the servant of all. And to conquer self is greater than taking cities."

Reading 3253-2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: